Best Cheap Cutting Diet (as a Model)

B

bluejay

Iron
1 meal a day: 17oz protein shake with 100g protein powder and 1.7 cups of Colossal Labs Peanut Butter Chocolate Whey Protein-100g protein and only 500 calories
6 packets of Apple Cinnamon Sugar Free Oatmeal-720 calories of carbs, very filling.

1 52 oz container sugar free lemonade for sweet tooth cravings (50 calories max per container)

Workout 2 days on 1 day off, 60 calories of candy during workouts for quick carbs.

• +1
Reactions: xanakin
1 meal a day: 17oz protein shake with 100g protein powder and 1.7 cups of Colossal Labs Peanut Butter Chocolate Whey Protein-100g protein and only 500 calories
6 packets of Apple Cinnamon Sugar Free Oatmeal-720 calories of carbs, very filling.

1 52 oz container sugar free lemonade for sweet tooth cravings (50 calories max per container)

Workout 2 days on 1 day off, 60 calories of candy during workouts for quick carbs.
so much soy

• JFL
Reactions: bluejay
Literally like zero soy are you braindead?
idk why your powder would hide the ingridents on their website but like 78% of powder got soy had to check review just for the list of ingredients but yea my mistake also why would you eat so much carbs

idk why your powder would hide the ingridents on their website but like 78% of powder got soy had to check review just for the list of ingredients but yea my mistake also why would you eat so much carbs
Because I get enough protein from the shake, and need carbs to feel full the whole day especially on a 13-1400 calorie per day diet

Because I get enough protein from the shake, and need carbs to feel full the whole day especially on a 13-1400 calorie per day diet
damn wtf is modeling that intense

• +1
Reactions: bluejay
5 sets of fingersdownthroat (to failure), 10 sets of fellatio, daily sheeps blood facemask

5 sets of fingersdownthroat (to failure), 10 sets of fellatio, daily sheeps blood facemask
I’m Indian and my Mom would beat me for lesser sins than being gay