best childhood friend got a top tier gf

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
im happy for him tbh. she is attractive and isnt a whore or annoying. he is 6'4 aesthetic physique and good looking ofc.

Tbh seeing my friends happy with girlfriends kinda makes me wish i had a normie brain.

all the negative shit ive experienced with women in my past when i was subhuman plus all the blackpills ive been witnessing on psl boards for over a year now has shaped my mind to the point where even though women are attracted to me i can't have a girlfriend because i simply just dont even consider them human beings anymore and wouldnt be able to comfortably trust them and just be happy.

you cant just forget lookism and the blackpill, it doesnt happen. you witness it all the time in every day life, but ignorance is bliss.

i wish i looksmaxxed on my own without ever finding these cursed blackpill boards that have been the cause of my chronic ldaring. i wish i had a normal school life again fuckkkkk

so even tho im happy for him, seeing them together raises my cortisol because it reminds me what im missing out of bc of my autistic ass brain

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Vitruvian, CopeAndRope and 3 others
he was 6'4 aesthetic physique and good looking bro. what the fuck are you talking about

he was 6'4 aesthetic physique and good looking bro. what the fuck are you talking about
yeah but hes fucking neurotypical. there are many users here who are same rating as him if not better looking who are rotting depressed aspies. being NT comes first DED SRS bc even if ur ugly at least you can be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 2205
yeah but hes fucking neurotypical. there are many users here who are same rating as him if not better looking who are rotting depressed aspies. being NT comes first DED SRS bc even if ur ugly at least you can be happy.
just try to be NT bro

gallery-1482167582-ezgifcom-optimize-17.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
just be yourself bro. no one can say anything when ur a 6'3" gymcel freak
i do that and im not happy lmfao. ive been low inhib as fuck since forever.
is the problem that you can't believe in female's loyalty?
i cant stand women. everything they do and say is annoying and pisses me off. The girls i have been with have been loyal but i still never trusted them, even tho they have been obedient i still get mad at them, and they are never up to my ridiculously high standards in terms of looks anyway.

how do you meet girls? through apps? or school?

Tbh seeing my friends happy with girlfriends kinda makes me wish i had a normie brain.

so even tho im happy for him, seeing them together raises my cortisol because it reminds me what im missing out of bc of my autistic ass brain
fuck having an overstimulated anxiety ridden autistic brain. If there was a magical serum that convert an aspie brain into an under stimulated low anxiety, NT brain then I would inject it right now.

• +1
how do you meet girls? through apps? or school?
i stopped meeting girls through school a long time ago, i only go for two hours a day now.
fuck having an overstimulated anxiety ridden autistic brain. If there was a magical serum that convert an aspie brain into an under stimulated low anxiety, NT brain then I would inject it right now.
i heard phenibut does that but u can only take it like once or twice a week bc u get dependant easily

i stopped meeting girls through school a long time ago, i only go for two hours a day now.

i heard phenibut does that but u can only take it like once or twice a week bc u get dependant easily
so you meet through online dating?

so you meet through online dating?
for a long time yeah but recently i've just been dropping girls one by one because theyre all insufferable annoying cunts without good enough looks to make up for it

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
life = coping if you aren't rotting away yet still slaying Stacies.

I believe this NT shit is major cope at least when it comes to women. have acted autistic, NT, and everything in between if a girl likes me she fucks me. If a girl doesnt fuck you, its your looks (and secondarily status/money that telegraph low achieving individual)

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I believe this NT shit is major cope at least when it comes to women. have acted autistic, NT, and everything in between if a girl likes me she fucks me. If a girl doesnt fuck you, its your looks (and secondarily status/money that telegraph low achieving individual)
its almost like u didnt read my thread you aspie fuck

Women are trash and there are no unicorns. You will watch your friend suffer, it is what it is

• +1
Legit. The black pill can be helpful in terms of truth and how things really are in terms of looks, social aspect and society as whole but it makes u a lot more miserable. I can't stand around a single normie let alone watch a normie video without it raising my cortisol and me wanting to headbutt them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and ZyzzReincarnate
similar situation happened to me. my best friend ascended and got sucked up by a bitch, not the same ascension as getting a top tier gf though. but still, he ascended and i didn't. the difference is that he isn't a 6'4 chad, and is actually pretty similar to me. i height and face mog him a little bit, but he definitely nt mogs me, not too hard though. i'm happy for him and lifefuel that if he can make it i can make it too

• +1
fucking facts holy shit