Best coloring for each race

also chad tbf. Tanned = ideal
Yes white or mulatto tanned or caramel with reddish/yellow/golden brown undertones with glowing skin is tera tier skin coloring

it's not your coloring nigga, if it was you wouldn't be on the site

You don't have a good eye shape+very light eyes+prominent limbal rings n very vibrant not to mention a low hairline with very dark dense soft hair.
Go look at my pics in ratings. I have the exact same coloring as Hernan Drago, I don't get why u keep doubting it.

To give u an idea I have maybe half the bones he does. I'm UGLIER than him.

I'm the only kid in my school and probably my whole town that has A10 eyes. Where's my halo effect???
I've seen so many dark hair pills today but keep coping
Hmm... ok i'll keep it subjective.
you defo don't have this coloring, pm what u look like
Again, do u know to use the search bar in ratings? Type my name below the filters.
Filtersearch

Go look at my pics in ratings. I have the exact same coloring as Hernan Drago, I don't get why u keep doubting it.

To give u an idea I have maybe half the bones he does. I'm UGLIER than him.

I'm the only kid in my school and probably my whole town that has A10 eyes. Where's my halo effect???

Hmm... ok i'll keep it subjective.

Again, do u know to use the search bar in ratings? Type my name below the filters.
View attachment 1144767
just post me the thread nigga i don't have the time for all of that

Most people here are incel, and it is human nature to cope. Most white incels have black or dark brown hair. So they choose the coping strategy of claiming their (shitty) haircolor is some sort of good thing.
I also have dark hair, but at least I have the ability to stop attempting to cope and admit that I would look much better blonde
I have dark blond hair, it has nothing to so with trying to cope, at most you can say that it comes down to personal preference

i am dark blonde, dark eyebrows, white skin, i got a hazel eye and the other is grey, muscular, broad neck, six pack, im 5 7, im pretty austistic to get a gf even being an american guy living in mexico

blonde eyebrows look almost gay, color them darker then it looks better with the hair and rest of the pheno