best colormaxxing stuff?

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I wanna create some contrast, got lightbrown eyes(not gonna wear contacts) and dirtyblond hair. I wanna get darker eyebrows, better skin and more striking lips(they are thick enough). Can anyone link some good threads/products to colormax? I mostly want DARKER eyebrows, black would be preferred but dyeing em doesnt seem like a good option cuz has to be redone every fuckign time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Melanotan 2

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Julian

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, quakociaptockh and Julian
I like Crayola crayons for coloring pretty pictures

What colour are your brows rn?
And are they thick (as in the hair not the whole brows)

• +1
Reactions: Julian
What colour are your brows rn?
And are they thick (as in the hair not the whole brows)

Brows are also dirtyblond/lightbrown but they are very thick

You’re overestimating how hard dyeing them is. It takes 5 mins and you only have to do it monthly.

• +1
Reactions: Julian
You’re overestimating how hard dyeing them is. It takes 5 mins and you only have to do it monthly.

It's very very noticeable tho. I wish there was something to permanently darken them

Or something Very easy to use that takes like 1 min max, like styling my hair takes 5 minutes

Or something Very easy to use that takes like 1 min max, like styling my hair takes 5 minutes

That’s what I mean dyeing them is like that. It takes 30 seconds to mix the dyes and apply. Do it before you shower and brush your teeth or whatever while you wait the 5 mins, then rinse of the dye in the shower.

• +1
Reactions: Budflog
Brows are also dirtyblond/lightbrown but they are very thick
Then I'd actually go for dye or maybe some dark tattoo underneath (95% chance of looking gay tho)
But if you go for dye, definitely not black, try one tone darker than your current colour

Then I'd actually go for dye or maybe some dark tattoo underneath (95% chance of looking gay tho)
But if you go for dye, definitely not black, try one tone darker than your current colour

ye I dont want it to look fake or gay lol

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand