Best countries for Geomaxxing

orangomango2003

orangomango2003

8 inch BWC
Introduction

I frequently travel third world countries and therefore have noticed differences in my success and would like to share and discuss what countries are best for Geomaxxing. I have ranked the countries based on where I think someone from EU or NA can have the most success in dating-wise. Anything visa related and other factors such as standards and cost of living have been weighed in.

To clarify, a country being higher in the tierlist doesn't mean I would necessary rather live there long-term. I would rather live in Japan than in Thailand, but in terms of Geomaxxing/maximizing SMV Thailand is a better option. You don't have to stay in one place for the rest of your life.

I've noticed that by living in a foreign country and getting laid with foreign girls I also practice social skills and improve communication. Before you can maximize your genetic potential by having children you should practice and improve yourself so you can get the highest quality partner possible.

If you want to move to a different country for a long time you can make a compromise. for example you could live in Japan or South-Korea knowing that your SMV is higher there than in your home country, even though your SMV is even higher in Thailand. It all depends on who you are as a person and what you value. A manlet will not have the same experience as a tall man, and a black man will not have the same experiences as a white man. Some countries are better for short stays and some better for long stays. You can stay in your home country and save money with your high wage and and then have short visits to poor countries.

A HTN doesn't require a third world country like thailand or vietnam to get laid so he might aswell visit Japan or Portugal where he will be treated as a Chad. It's all about your own looks level and the compromise your willing to make. Generally the countries with the highest SMV increase will have the worst quality of life.

Geomaxxing is not just about moving to a different country to increase SMV, it's also about maximizing SMV to gain experiences and improve yourself.

Tierlist

My image 4

Europe

Europe orthographic Caucasus Urals boundary with borders

A-Tier

-Russia and Ukraine: Russia and Ukraine have always been good options for Western European and American incels. Now that the war has officially started the worth of a western men has increased. At the same time there is no freedom and no positive economic outlook. It's hard to stay and live in these countries and therefore they are not in S-tier, but once you can it's very easy and slavic women are much better looking than asian women.

C-Tier

-Portugal: Easy to get visa as a non-EU citizen. Poorer than spain, but similar western standards of living with low costs. average height is around 174cm.
-Poland: Economically similar to portugal, however people are taller. If you care about the height and skin color of your children eastern europe could be a better option.
-Hungary
-Albania: Similar to Portugal in terms of average height but the standards of living are worse and it's generally bad to live there. There's no reason to stay in Albania if you can stay in Portugal.
-Turkey: Similar to Albania, with less freedom and more religion.
-Bulgaria and Moldova: Good options for temporary geomaxxing on a low budget, but there's no way to live there and not become depressed.

D-Tier

-Spain, Italy and Greece: similar to Portugal, except the competition is either better looking or taller. Italians and Spanish are short but have relatively attractive faces, while greeks have less attractive faces but are also taller.
-Czechia: one of the best countries to live in, and women are attractive, but not that easy.
-France: It's basically an African colony and most people don't speak or want to speak English, so I wouldn't want to live there. However some regions are good.
-Estonia: In the baltics everything is good except the people are too tall and there's not much people living in the cities, which decreases your chances.

E-Tier

-UK: The only positive thing about the UK is the fact that everyone speaks english, other than that it's the ugliest country with the ugliest people.
-Germany

F-Tier

-Netherlands: Living in the Netherlands is good, if you don't count getting heightmogged every time you go outside.
-Norway: Everything is expensive and women are chad-only. The competition consists of 6'4 blonde prettyboys.

Americas

Americas orthographic projection

B-Tier

-Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil: In South America the average height is low but the average dick size is high. If you are not masculine and you don't have a BWC/BBC South America is not an option. There's no reason to Geomax to South-America when SEA is much safer to live in and has similar standards of living while being easier.
-Dominican Republic: Central America is a good option for a temporary visit from NA if you can't afford SEA.

E-Tier

-USA, Canada

Asia

Asia orthographic projection without New Guinea

S-Tier

-Philippines: This is basically a better version of Thailand. The people speak English and there's less tourists. Whites are worshipped. Living is cheaper and women are more attractive compared to other SEA countries. For dating it's the best country, but it's generally a shithole.
-China: Most underrated Geomax country. There's almost no whites especially outside of Beijing and Shanghai and it's not like you will get heightmogged often in shanghai either. There are multiple cities with a population of more than 10 million and more than 50 cities with a population of more than 2 million. A lot of chinese and not a lot of white people. That means a white man has more value. It's mostly safe, cheap and modern. The only negatives are that no one speaks English and you have no freedom.

A-Tier

-Thailand: relatively cheap and more freedom than other asian countries. easy to get sex and prostitution. Issue is that thai people don't speak english and it's very touristy. And watch out for the ladyboys.
-Georgia: Visa-free stay for 1 year. There's a lot of Russian and some Ukrainian refugees. Wages are low so as a foreigner things will be relatively cheap. Cost of living similar to SEA. The only issue is the taller height compared to SEA. Height on average is similar to Spain.
-Taiwan: Basically a more western version of China.
-Indonesia and Malaysia: Everything is good except the strict islamic rules.
-Myanmar: Not a lot of competition (white tourists) since it's a dictatorship, but you also don't have any freedom and it's not really safe. I don't think women from Myanmar are that attractive but it's easy and cheap as long as you go to the safer regions.
-Vietnam: A worse version of the Philippines

B-Tier

-India: Low quality, high quantity. You wouldn't want to live in India, but women speak english and are willing to fuck. Cheaper than Thailand aswell.
-Japan: The Japanese are shorter than Koreans so for that reason it's at least B-Tier. And living in Japan is great. Japan is the better version of China in terms of quality of life. Being white is not that much of a boost in Japan compared to other SEA countries and people are wealthier which means you have less to offer.
-South Korea: Manlets shouldn't visit South Korea, however a white and tall gymmaxxed MTN won't have any problems.

E-Tier
-Israel: Too religious and unstable region. Not F-Tier since white westerners have good status.

Other regions

African and Middle-Eastern countries are all F-Tier (High chances of STD or getting killed).

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Zeta
Mirin thread, you put The Netherlands in the correct spot! (y)

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, orangomango2003 and nathan
would rather live in the us where everything’s advanced, only other place i’d live would be monaco, perhaps spain and france

Netherlands women are literally one of the best snow bunnies

Introduction

I frequently travel third world countries and therefore have noticed differences in my success and would like to share and discuss what countries are best for Geomaxxing. I have ranked the countries based on where I think someone from EU or NA can have the most success in dating-wise. Anything visa related and other factors such as standards and cost of living have been weighed in.

To clarify, a country being higher in the tierlist doesn't mean I would necessary rather live there long-term. I would rather live in Japan than in Thailand, but in terms of Geomaxxing/maximizing SMV Thailand is a better option. You don't have to stay in one place for the rest of your life.

I've noticed that by living in a foreign country and getting laid with foreign girls I also practice social skills and improve communication. Before you can maximize your genetic potential by having children you should practice and improve yourself so you can get the highest quality partner possible.

If you want to move to a different country for a long time you can make a compromise. for example you could live in Japan or South-Korea knowing that your SMV is higher there than in your home country, even though your SMV is even higher in Thailand. It all depends on who you are as a person and what you value. A manlet will not have the same experience as a tall man, and a black man will not have the same experiences as a white man. Some countries are better for short stays and some better for long stays. You can stay in your home country and save money with your high wage and and then have short visits to poor countries.

A HTN doesn't require a third world country like thailand or vietnam to get laid so he might aswell visit Japan or Portugal where he will be treated as a Chad. It's all about your own looks level and the compromise your willing to make. Generally the countries with the highest SMV increase will have the worst quality of life.

Geomaxxing is not just about moving to a different country to increase SMV, it's also about maximizing SMV to gain experiences and improve yourself.

Tierlist

View attachment 3043722

Europe

View attachment 3043740

A-Tier

-Russia and Ukraine: Russia and Ukraine have always been good options for Western European and American incels. Now that the war has officially started the worth of a western men has increased. At the same time there is no freedom and no positive economic outlook. It's hard to stay and live in these countries and therefore they are not in S-tier, but once you can it's very easy and slavic women are much better looking than asian women.

C-Tier

-Portugal: Easy to get visa as a non-EU citizen. Poorer than spain, but similar western standards of living with low costs. average height is around 174cm.
-Poland: Economically similar to portugal, however people are taller. If you care about the height and skin color of your children eastern europe could be a better option.
-Hungary
-Albania: Similar to Portugal in terms of average height but the standards of living are worse and it's generally bad to live there. There's no reason to stay in Albania if you can stay in Portugal.
-Bulgaria and Moldova: Good options for temporary geomaxxing on a low budget, but there's no way to live there and not become depressed.

D-Tier

-Spain, Italy and Greece: similar to Portugal, except the competition is either better looking or taller. Italians and Spanish are short but have relatively attractive faces, while greeks have less attractive faces but are also taller.
-Czechia: one of the best countries to live in, and women are attractive, but not that easy.
-France: It's basically an African colony and most people don't speak or want to speak English, so I wouldn't want to live there. However some regions are good.
-Estonia: In the baltics everything is good except the people are too tall and there's not much people living in the cities, which decreases your chances.

E-Tier

-UK: The only positive thing about the UK is the fact that everyone speaks english, other than that it's the ugliest country with the ugliest people.
-Germany

F-Tier

-Netherlands: Living in the Netherlands is good, if you don't count getting heightmogged every time you go outside.
-Norway: Everything is expensive and women are chad-only. The competition consists of 6'4 blonde prettyboys.

Americas

View attachment 3043787

B-Tier

-Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil: In South America the average height is low but the average dick size is high. If you are not masculine and you don't have a BWC/BBC South America is not an option. There's no reason to Geomax to South-America when SEA is much safer to live in and has similar standards of living while being easier.
-Dominican Republic: Central America is a good option for a temporary visit from NA if you can't afford SEA.

E-Tier

-USA, Canada

Asia

View attachment 3043803

S-Tier

-Philippines: This is basically a better version of Thailand. The people speak English and there's less tourists. Whites are worshipped. Living is cheaper and women are more attractive compared to other SEA countries. For dating it's the best country, but it's generally a shithole.
-China: Most underrated Geomax country. There's almost no whites especially outside of Beijing and Shanghai and it's not like you will get heightmogged often in shanghai either. There are multiple cities with a population of more than 10 million and more than 50 cities with a population of more than 2 million. A lot of chinese and not a lot of white people. That means a white man has more value. It's mostly safe, cheap and modern. The only negatives are that no one speaks English and you have no freedom.

A-Tier

-Thailand: relatively cheap and more freedom than other asian countries. easy to get sex and prostitution. Issue is that thai people don't speak english and it's very touristy. And watch out for the ladyboys.
-Georgia: Visa-free stay for 1 year. There's a lot of Russian and some Ukrainian refugees. Wages are low so as a foreigner things will be relatively cheap. Cost of living similar to SEA. The only issue is the taller height compared to SEA. Height on average is similar to Spain.
-Myanmar: Not a lot of competition (white tourists) since it's a dictatorship, but you also don't have any freedom and it's not really safe. I don't think women from Myanmar are that attractive but it's easy and cheap as long as you go to the safer regions.

B-Tier

-India: Low quality, high quantity. You wouldn't want to live in India, but women speak english and are willing to fuck. Cheaper than Thailand aswell.
-Japan: The Japanese are shorter than Koreans so for that reason it's at least B-Tier. And living in Japan is great. Japan is the better version of China in terms of quality of life. Being white is not that much of a boost in Japan compared to other SEA countries and people are wealthier which means you have less to offer.
-South Korea: Manlets shouldn't visit South Korea, however a white and tall gymmaxxed MTN won't have any problems.

E-Tier
-Israel: Too religious and unstable region. Not F-Tier since white westerners have good status.

Other regions

African and Middle-Eastern countries are all F-Tier (High chances of STD or getting killed).
Dnrd
Afghanistan mogs

would rather live in the us where everything’s advanced, only other place i’d live would be monaco, perhaps spain and france
I agree since wages in the US and Western Europe are high, but i still enjoy traveling to countries where my SMV is higher to feel what it's like to be Chad.

Introduction

Tierlist

View attachment 3043722

Europe

View attachment 3043740

A-Tier

C-Tier

-Hungary

D-Tier

E-Tier

-Germany

F-Tier

Americas

View attachment 3043787

B-Tier

E-Tier

-USA, Canada

Asia

View attachment 3043803

S-Tier

A-Tier

B-Tier

E-Tier

Other regions

Btw turkey is Asia not Europe

Netherlands women are literally one of the best snow bunnies
Netherlands women are BBC-only and 6'2-Only. a 5'7 prettyboy like me is better off traveling to the manlet parts of the world.

Btw turkey is Asia not Europe
Turkey is transcontinental. It's the bridge between Europe and Asia. Could have also put it as Asia like i did with Georgia but it doesn't really matter.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Turkey is transcontinental. It's the bridge between Europe and Asia. Could have also put it as Asia like i did with Georgia but it doesn't really matter.

Yes but saying turkey is Europe is saying Bermuda is a US state

Introduction

Tierlist

View attachment 3043722

Europe

View attachment 3043740

A-Tier

C-Tier

-Hungary

D-Tier

E-Tier

-Germany

F-Tier

Americas

View attachment 3043787

B-Tier

E-Tier

-USA, Canada

Asia

View attachment 3043803

S-Tier

A-Tier

B-Tier

E-Tier

Other regions

What is your opinion on finland / iceland ?

All of Eastern Europe basically same as american women now in terms of attitude, at least the younger ones and they are even worse gold diggers. Yeah they are hot but i think it’s one of the worst for dating dynamics. Marrying then losing half plus kids is a very common trope with them.

I think its a good option for slaying as a kpopmaxxed guy though

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
What is your opinion on finland / iceland ?
Iceland seems to be easier for jbmaxxing but average height is high and there's not a lot of people which decreases your chances. Finland is good to live in but not that easy to get dates. Both in E-Tier, still better than Norway though.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Presuming you have a lot of experience in some of these countries. If you really have 8 inch is it too much for some of the east asians and sea girls?

Presuming you have a lot of experience in some of these countries. If you really have 8 inch is it too much for some of the east asians and sea girls?
I don't think being short decreases the pussy depth so it's not because of their height. it mostly has to do with their experience. they haven't experienced 8 inches or bigger often or at all so it will be more painful to them since they aren't used to it. some girls have a lot of sexual experience and some not at all. i never had someone reject me for it but they do ask me to slowdown. however after some adjusting i can go full speed so it doesn't really matter in my experience. it's not like you have to insert your whole dick you can just insert half of it at first until she wants more.

I don't think being short decreases the pussy depth so it's not because of their height. it mostly has to do with their experience. they haven't experienced 8 inches or bigger often or at all so it will be more painful to them since they aren't used to it. some girls have a lot of sexual experience and some not at all. i never had someone reject me for it but they do ask me to slowdown. however after some adjusting i can go full speed so it doesn't really matter in my experience. it's not like you have to insert your whole dick you can just insert half of it at first until she wants more.
Bruh wat. A smaller person on avg will have a smaller dick and pussy and then when you account for race its doubly true. Why you think those scandinavian 5’10+ staceys are 6’4+ viking chad only? And most asians in the world are 4x4

Putting india in B tier is pretty crazy ngl, I've never read a successful geomax story from there that comes even close to EE/latam and specially SEA

And what's the rationale behind putting soviets in A tier while western slavs in C or lower?

Bruh wat. A smaller person on avg will have a smaller dick and pussy and then when you account for race its doubly true. Why you think those scandinavian 5’10+ staceys are 6’4+ viking chad only? And most asians in the world are 4x4
That's not how it works. Height has nothing to do with penis size or vagina size. a tall asian man is more likely to have a small dick than a short white man. Even if short asian women on average had a smaller vagina that doesn't mean they all do and the vaginal canal’s ability to stretch means that it can comfortably accommodate variations in penis size. 8 inches is no problem for most women whatever size. it's not like short women can't have big boobs either.

That's not how it works. Height has nothing to do with penis size or vagina size. a tall asian man is more likely to have a small dick than a short white man. Even if short asian women on average had a smaller vagina that doesn't mean they all do and the vaginal canal’s ability to stretch means that it can comfortably accommodate variations in penis size. 8 inches is no problem for most women whatever size. it's not like short women can't have big boobs either.
Logically think about this for a second. If on average a shorter person has smaller everything-hands, feet etc on average when same race, why would that not transfer to genitals

Putting india in B tier is pretty crazy ngl, I've never read a successful geomax story from there that comes even close to EE/latam and specially SEA

And what's the rationale behind putting soviets in A tier while western slavs in C or lower?
looks like you've never travelled in your life. why would you think poland should be ranked higher than georgia? poland nowadays is very developed and the average male is 180cm.

Logically think about this for a second. If on average a shorter person has smaller everything-hands, feet etc on average when same race, why would that not transfer to genitals
because that's not how genetics work. for example if your parents have genetics for you having a big penis but both are also short in height there's no reason for you to get a small dick even though you will likely become short. the genetics are seperate from eachother. i'm 5'7 and i have size 44 and 8 inches. you are talking about averages but genetics don't care about averages. the body can't think for itself the blueprint is determined by genetics. why do you think south americans have a bigger average penis size than asians while also being short? that's because the genetics for dick size and the genetics for height are two seperate genetics. the genetics for height itself are also not black-and-white. there are thousands of genes influencing height and penis size so even if you have tall parents with big dicks there's a chance you could become short with a small dick.

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35
looks like you've never travelled in your life. why would you think poland should be ranked higher than georgia? poland nowadays is very developed and the average male is 180cm.
Because JBE doesn't work among churkas.

Read this, sir.

because that's not how genetics work. for example if your parents have genetics for you having a big penis but both are also short in height there's no reason for you to get a small dick even though you will likely become short. the genetics are seperate from eachother. i'm 5'7 and i have size 44 and 8 inches. you are talking about averages but genetics don't care about averages. the body can't think for itself the blueprint is determined by genetics. why do you think south americans have a bigger average penis size than asians while also being short? that's because the genetics for dick size and the genetics for height are two seperate genetics. the genetics for height itself are also not black-and-white. there are thousands of genes influencing height and penis size so even if you have tall parents with big dicks there's a chance you could become short with a small dick.
Makes sense on height but race should affect it unless you are saying race also does not

Because JBE doesn't work among churkas.

Read this, sir.
i'm white. have you ever been to poland or georgia? my experience has been better in georgia. average height is lower and people are poor, which means a white man like me has more value. the thread you've linked doesn't make any sense, explain

You said yourself, south americans bigger than asians but both are short, why would that not apply to women too
that's just averages. and the penis is not the same as the vagina. men don't really select for tight pussies while women do select for a bigger penis. it's not like you can't reproduce if the women has a tight pussy. a really tight pussy wouldn't be a deal-breaker while a 4 inch dick would be a deal-breaker more often.

there haven't been any studies to prove asian women have tighter pussies. some will have tighter pussies and some will not. you can't say that asians have tighter pussies when only a percentage of them do. in my experience the biggest factor is their experience not their height or ethnicity. women who are used to 4-5 inches have a harder time adjusting to 8 inches compared to women used to 6-7 inches.

Loose pussies definitely dealbreaker for long term tbh

But ye i can see what you’re saying