Best Country for Surgeries? - Vote in *POLL*

Best Country for Surgery?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Assuming cost isn't a concern and we're purely focusing on just the quality of treatment.

First picks off the top of my head are South Korea, Netherlands, any of the Scandinavian countries [take your pick but I'd say Denmark moggs tbh], etc.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Switzerland

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and midlatinocel

the best is probably south korea they do every aesthetic surgery and all probably cheaper than west

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Running! and chaddyboi66

the best is probably south korea they do every aesthetic surgery and all probably cheaper than west
True,

but I've heard that the result of treatment there can end up looking too feminine or soft due to their bias toward neoteny/asian beauty standards

• +1
Reactions: Aloft
True,

but I've heard that the result of treatment there can end up looking too feminine or soft due to their bias toward neoteny/asian beauty standards
very true probably but if u get surgery u are a soft twink anyway so what difference it makes :niro:

Italy has lots of surgeons who do all sorts of obscure implants. It's also cheaper than the US or UK.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Tai Lung
Italy has lots of surgeons who do all sorts of obscure implants. It's also cheaper than the US or UK.
You sure you're both not just saying this because of that one Italian surgeon that occasionally gets name dropped here along with the rest?

I forget his name but I remember someone making a thread about him a while back.

He mentioned how the doctor had let him stay at his own private residence for recovery, but he would also walk around the house naked too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, user123456, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Turkey is best for rhino and HT though.

You sure you're both not just saying this because of that one Italian surgeon that occasionally gets name dropped here along with the rest?

I forget his name but I remember someone making a thread about him a while back.

He mentioned how the doctor had let him stay at his own private residence for recovery, but he would also walk around the house naked too.
i think you should ask about surgeons, not countries

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Is it Pagnoni? I don't think he has ever done that lol. He seems very professional. And I doubt he'd do you favors like that. You'd have to pay more if you need stay extra days in the hospital.

u should go to Pagnoni anyways, one of the best options tbh

• +1
Depends what surgeries.
Also depends on surgeon experience and past cases rather than country.
But obviously it's riskier to go to some random country than a known surgeon in west Europe or north America or Australia who is more at risk of losing their job

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Pakicel
Italy for serious surgeries and turkey for easy surgeries like rhino, transplants.

• +1
Depends what surgeries.
Also depends on surgeon experience and past cases rather than country.
But obviously it's riskier to go to some random country than a known surgeon in west Europe or north America or Australia who is more at risk of losing their job
Yeah. For some procedures, you have no choice.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
USA lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and kanderior
India

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
A lot of decent surgeons live there including Eppley.
highest talent per capita, there are multiple surgeons from the USA that have insane talent, next is probably italy or brazil

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and chaddyboi66
Turkey ofc, highest quality
@kebab

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab and Pakicel
Is it Pagnoni? I don't think he has ever done that lol. He seems very professional. And I doubt he'd do you favors like that. You'd have to pay more if you need stay extra days in the hospital.
Jfl I think it might have been Ramieri but I don't really quite remember tbh.

eppley sucks

Regarding some of his implant plant work sure, but he's one of the few well known surgeons willing to do some crazy shit OBO for anyone who wants it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, socialcel and kebab
Are you considering any surgeries?
Currently?
No.

However, it isn't completely outside the realm of possibility and I'll use any knowledge I learn here in the future.

• +1
India 100%

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I don't think ramieri would do something like that either. He seems pretty professional to me as well. Gaia got surgery with him alone and had to pay for the extra days in the hospital. Also, I don't really see the point of keeping a patient in your private residence where there aren't any hospital beds, equipment and nurses to intervene if something goes very wrong.
Regarding some of his implant plant work sure, but he's one of the few well known surgeons willing to do some crazy shit OBO for anyone who wants it.
He uses the same cookie cutter design for everyone. Also, uses silicone, which is complete shit, instead of peek or titanium.

IDK about OBO but tbh I wouldn't trust him with any procedure. Even for simple procedures like genioplasty, I have heard an account of him fucking up and cutting into the roots of the teeth. And then gaslighting the patient when he complained. Seems way too shady.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Currently?
No.

However, it isn't completely outside the realm of possibility and I'll use any knowledge I learn here in the future.
Do you have any noticeable failos? Are you recessed to a significant degree?

India 100%
Even as a joke it really isn't that funny.

It's scary.

People literally still shit on the streets to this day, and there's so much actual shit particles in the air it actually causes deformities in children.

Jfl even hair transplants are risky over there.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, kanderior and Pakicel
What anime is this from?

• +1
Do you have any noticeable failos? Are you recessed to a significant degree?
Not really.

I had a good base and peaked at htn but descended pretty hard due to mentalceldom/poor health ruining my skin, getting fat, bloated, etc.

I lost the weight and leaned out a bit but my skin is still pretty bad, and I also developed horrible bags under my eyes due to having a fucked up sleep schedule for the past few years.

I don't really need surgery but even if I were to ever consider the option I'd probably try using appliances first tbh.

• +1
Not really.

I had a good base and peaked at htn but descended pretty hard due to mentalceldom/poor health ruining my skin, getting fat, bloated, etc.

I lost the weight and leaned out a bit but my skin is still pretty bad, and I also developed horrible bags under my eyes due to having a fucked up sleep schedule for the past few years.

I don't really need surgery but even if I were to ever consider the option I'd probably try using appliances first tbh.
Just get lean as possible and fix your skin. Don't bother with appliances as they are cope.

If you are not sure you need surgery then you prolly don't. It's not something to take lightly.

• +1
Assuming cost isn't a concern and we're purely focusing on just the quality of treatment.

First picks off the top of my head are South Korea, Netherlands, any of the Scandinavian countries [take your pick but I'd say Denmark moggs tbh], etc.
It really depends one's goals. US is the jack of all of trades. It has reliable and qualified surgeons. Shitaly is good as well (muh pagnoni). Türkiye is ideal for poorfags who cope with HT and rhinoplasties. Lastly, India, the infamous Dr. Sunil Richardson is a good one as well.

• +1

u should go to Pagnoni anyways, one of the best options tbh
I don't think ramieri would do something like that either. He seems pretty professional to me as well. Gaia got surgery with him alone and had to pay for the extra days in the hospital. Also, I don't really see the point of keeping a patient in your private residence where there aren't any hospital beds, equipment and nurses to intervene if something goes very wrong.
Jfl it was Sailer

DEFINITELY don't go to Sailer though lol. I can say with certainty he's a meme doctor, a senile quack who should have retired 10 years ago. I remember a patient telling me Sailer let him stay at his house post-op as part of like a deluxe recovery package and he was walking around naked and shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: Pakicel and smoth
surprised no one voted south-korea. The procedures there are also pretty cheap, and the surgeons practice on subhuman bug people everyday.

If it wasn't so much further away than Turkey, I would have 100% went there instead.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, chaddyboi66 and Pakicel
Turkey or USA

I don't get why Italy is ranked so high based off just a couple looksmax famous surgeons. South Korea seems to be a clean, safe, technologically advanced but I would think you should steer clear if you aren't Asian. They are used to working on a much different facial structure with much different aesthetic goals

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Pakicel
surprised no one voted south-korea. The procedures there are also pretty cheap, and the surgeons practice on subhuman bug people everyday.

If it wasn't so much further away than Turkey, I would have 100% went there instead.
they're used to bug gooks so they won't save you, infact they can more likely fuck you up tyring to make u look like a gook mogger

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Corleone
they're used to bug gooks so they won't save you, infact they can more likely fuck you up tyring to make u look like a gook mogger
I was thinking the same, but looking at actual surgery outcomes from westerners who made the trip, convinced me of the opposite.

Some of these south-korean doctors will perform something close to magic if they are provided with a decent non-bug base.

• +1