best dating app

U

user2648

Banned
what’s the best dating app for most matches and for girls that don’t look like complete shit (assuming htn)

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Ethan Cúnt and noodlelover
anyone tried FlirtMe?

I tried it, it had a good rating in Google play but it was pure shit

• JFL
Reactions: ketamin
any if you are htn+ and bumble if you are 6'6+ and htn+

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and aleksander
bumble that hard ?
Bumble is the easiest from my experience as it's a bit more serious, so you're only competing with a few male models in the local area, and foreign women (mostly Chinese) are more likely to give you a chance.

Tinder on the other hand was much harder. People only use it for hookups, so it's basically for HTN+ only. It also means people ghost way more.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and noodlelover
Chad face is the best dating app

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
The less users a dating app has, and the more it caters to people who want a LTR, the easier it will be.

Bumble is easier than Tinder.
Hinge is easier than Bumble.

But your SMV can still be too low to find a GF on Hinge, even if you're looksmaxed. If you're looking for a GF money matters.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The less users a dating app has, and the more it caters to people who want a LTR, the easier it will be.

But your SMV can still be too low to find a GF on Hinge, even if you're looksmaxed. If you're looking for a GF money matters.
so hinge is best?
looking for one night stands mainly
worth upgrading also for unlimited likes?

so hinge is best?
looking for one night stands mainly
If you're looking for one night stands then tinder is by far the best. You're wasting your time on Bumble or Hinge, because they will make you text a long time before the date, and the dates you get are non-sexual interview types, where they interview a few dozen guys before picking their next boyfriend.

Just use tinder.

worth upgrading also for unlimited likes?
If you can't get girls off the free version, you won't get them with unlimited likes.

You literally have to looksmax more.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Xangsane and user2648
If you're looking for one night stands then tinder is by far the best. You're wasting your time on Bumble or Hinge, because they will make you text a long time before the date, and the dates you get are non-sexual interview types, where they interview a few dozen guys before picking their next boyfriend.

Just use tinder.

If you can't get girls off the free version, you won't get them with unlimited likes.

can i pm you pics i have to see if they’re good to get matches on the app?
i’m about to make account, haven’t started

Just use tinder.

Cope if you think there's such a thing as "looksmaxxing more" You either do it and succeed or you fail and it was never meant for you.

Cope if you think there's such a thing as "looksmaxxing more" You either do it and succeed or you fail and it was never meant for you.
It depends on how much you looksmaxed.

If you're literally maxed out, then sure that's it. But not every one is going to jump into steroids, and facial surgeries immediately. I don't do roids, which means I'm technically not maxed out, with my sub-par muscle building genetics.

Trying to succeed on tinder for hookups without doing roids, you'd need insanely rare genetics.

Then you have things like Skin and Hair, which is a long process of education, and trial and error to see what works best for you. The same goes for nutrition because of our genetic differences.

If you do mewing, that can take decades to reach your full potential, if you started after you were fully grown.

Then there's the unkown unkowns. You can never know if you're fully maxed, because there's always another study to read, to learn more about potential options. All you can say is "I guess I'm good enough" or "I guess I give up"

• +1
Reactions: user2648
Hiki

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
It depends on how much you looksmaxed.

If you're literally maxed out, then sure that's it. But not every one is going to jump into steroids, and facial surgeries immediately. I don't do roids, which means I'm technically not maxed out, with my sub-par muscle building genetics.

Trying to succeed on tinder for hookups without doing roids, you'd need insanely rare genetics.

Then you have things like Skin and Hair, which is a long process of education, and trial and error to see what works best for you. The same goes for nutrition because of our genetic differences.

If you do mewing, that can take decades to reach your full potential, if you started after you were fully grown.

Then there's the unkown unkowns. You can never know if you're fully maxed, because there's always another study to read, to learn more about potential options. All you can say is "I guess I'm good enough" or "I guess I give up"
Okay, maybe you can improve if you dedicate your entire life to it. But let's be honest here, it would be a miracle to get that much money, dedicate all of that time, and get lucky enough to ascend in a reasonable amount of time. Not to mention, all of the chads around you aren't just sitting around doing nothing, they're looksmaxxing too. And in this world which is all competition-based and winner takes all, you will always lose.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Is it because women are becoming more desperate for an ltr on apps like hinge, therefore easier to fuck them and chuck them?

Is it because women are becoming more desperate for an ltr on apps like hinge, therefore easier to fuck them and chuck them?
No, girls on there have already been used by chad on Tinder and are looking to settle down now on Hinge. It's their way of trying to get chad to commit.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
No, girls on there have already been used by chad on Tinder and are looking to settle down now on Hinge. It's their way of trying to get chad to commit.
can u rate my dating app profile in pm? see what i can improve?

It's not easier to fuck girls on Hinge. I was talking about getting response messages and maybe a date.

If you're a rich HTN, and you're willing to lead a girl on for a few months, maybe easier on Hinge.

For Hookups women want Chads.
For LTRs women want rich HTNs or even MTNs.

Does your experience on Hinge differ from mine?

roblox

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Depends where you live tbh, but there's this new dating app that's popular among femcels called duolicious