Best doctor for big advacment (Bimax)

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Posts
769
Reputation
413
I Need someone who is not that expensive like alfaro and does big advacmemts! Ramieri is an option but people claim he is conservative and I would agree!
 
I want to have my cake and eat it too. Yeah, wishful thinking faggot. Not how it works.
 
Ramieri is good wym
Screenshot 20230625 203638

One of the users from here got bimax from him good results
Alfaro also dogmaxxes some of his patients
 
you dont need big advancement, you think like a monkey. tell your surgeon your goals and thoughts and let him decide the movements.

overadvancing will make you look like a dog
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25705
ramieri t)2 “conservative” will advance u more still than most surgeons

hes conservatibe compared to alfaro, whose clinic is more like a menagerie of chimps and dogs at this point
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391

Similar threads

I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
8
Views
83
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
0
Views
30
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
V
Replies
0
Views
39
voloxy223
V
V
Replies
1
Views
43
voloxy223
V
Michael Vornik X
Replies
2
Views
36
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top