• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Soychadcell, noobs, ZoomerSpicoid415 and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, Pikabro, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
coffee and nicotine pouches are all u need tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kazuya
Will those help me to do better and focus more on a test like the act ?
Yes however they’re not necessary at all, drugs are unironically bad for you and u shouldn’t create a dependence on them until absolutely necessary.

If you just have the discipline to put in 100 focused hours and 10+ practice test revisions into the ACT you will get a 34-36 for sure

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki, coisbhai, leir and 4 others
over if you need drugs to study

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki, TeenAscender, One Rep Max and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Melly
im currently on adderall and 6th day felt horrible for me . My mouth is so fucking SORE and my lips are HURTING so badly,my throat is screaming bcuz too dry and i woke up with a wrinkle on face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, User28823 and Deleted member 29747
im currently on adderall and 6th day felt horrible for me . My mouth is so fucking SORE and my lips are HURTING so badly,my throat is screaming bcuz too dry and i woke up with a wrinkle on face
Why are your lips hurting and why is your mouth sore?

What are the best drugs to take for study Maxxing and before taking the act
i’m personally planning on buying adderal to study for act and maybe even during the test i legit have adhd tho Just my mom fucking thinks it’s not real and won’t let me get my meds:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
dont be dumb my nigga use vaseline/aquaphor for ur dry lips. Mosturzie ur face and drink tons of water. I had the same shit happen then I made adjustments and now I'm fine. Also make sure to workout it helps. If ur side effects are still that bad either reduce dosage or stop taking it nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Use1ess, miles tioki and shieldzz
the best "drug" would be to find a leaked test. bribe some bitch proctor to send it to you

Tak653 and alpha gpc. Tak has been proven to durastically improve executive function and may even temporarily increase iq.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
You can get it off of everychem

dont be dumb my nigga use vaseline/aquaphor for ur dry lips. Mosturzie ur face and drink tons of water. I had the same shit happen then I made adjustments and now I'm fine. Also make sure to workout it helps. If ur side effects are still that bad either reduce dosage or stop taking it nigga
how much did u took a day ? i did 30 MG now im starting to think to reduce to 15

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
alpha gpc is a meme
But it’s not that’s the thing. Maybe take donepezil if your brain is developed but cholinesterase inhibitors are neurotoxic to developing brains.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Amphetamine or what its called

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
how much did u took a day ? i did 30 MG now im starting to think to reduce to 15
70 mg vyvanse which is around 40 MG Adderall XR they don't prescribe that much Adderall XR tho in the states. 70 MG is max dosage for vyvanse its ALOT. Reducing it might be a good idea for u. Im gonna reduce my dosage soon too as I don't want my tolerance so high

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Modafinil, Piracetam, CDP Choline, Cerebrolycin, Gaba Inhibitor, Nicotine gum. You can also apply tDCS to the dorsal lateral prefrontal cortex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and PrinceofDarkness
Modafinil, Piracetam, CDP Choline, Cerebrolycin, Gaba Inhibitor, Nicotine gum. You can also apply tDCS to the dorsal lateral prefrontal cortex.
all cope. wish i could cope as hard as u do

None, don’t listen to ppl saying take aderall, Ritalin it’s meth in a pill, u will abuse them and it will rot your brain. I did it for a year and it fucked my memory so bad I’d forget something the second I did it.
Just take moderate caffeine don’t do this shit

None, don’t listen to ppl saying take aderall, Ritalin it’s meth in a pill, u will abuse them and it will rot your brain. I did it for a year and it fucked my memory so bad I’d forget something the second I did it.
Just take moderate caffeine don’t do this shit
Short term it’s arguably worth it tho, especially if it’s something as life changing as getting into a prestigious university

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Adderall is it even a question

And if you’re looking for long term, something u can take all the time (whereas daily adderal you’ll get tolerance), take modafinil, you can take it like 2-3x a week without getting a tolerance. Just make sure to take it after full nights sleep

Adderall is it even a question

And if you’re looking for long term, something u can take all the time (whereas daily adderal you’ll get tolerance), take modafinil, you can take it like 2-3x a week without getting a tolerance. Just make sure to take it after full nights sleep
Both are shit

Drugs are shit

Should be an absolute absolute last resort; adderall makes you lose muscle and stunts appetite like all other stimulants

Only use it the day before a life changing test like a hard midterm or standardized test, and on test day

cocaine

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Dextroamphetamine (kind of like Adderall) is king. It's not a magic brain booster, but it does amp up your focus to a whole new level. The real trick is not getting too used to it or relying on it too much.

The key? Stick to small doses, take regular breaks, and mix in other stuff (like DHEA, L-tyrosine, etc.) to keep it working well without upping the amount.

But here's the thing: what's around you matters a lot. Sure, it can dial up your focus, but that doesn't automatically mean you'll zone in on your studies. Like, if you pop it while gaming, thinking you'll switch to studying when it hits, chances are you'll just end up super into your game instead.

What you should do is start hitting the books about 30 minutes before taking it. Keep at it, and when it starts working, if you're not surrounded by distractions, you'll probably find yourself stuck to your study material for the next few hours.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Deleted member 29747