• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, emeraldglass, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Why he got banned

FUCKING KEPT PRAYING FOR THIS DAY

FINALLY

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and 5'7 zoomer
REST IN FUCKING PISS

Wasn’t he unemployed and in this late 30‘s? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Allah bestows His gifts, yet takes away

5c1b49a8bd73f7febd9d982e64888cba39ff3ecd1e5550c540d9f8ba91d1464d

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, mirrormogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Instead of praying for his family's well being this guy spent his energy hoping a guy gets banned from an incel forum, crazy.
IMG_7655.PNG

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth and emeraldglass
was it that christian fag? rip man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and yeeyeeslayer
Ha-ha-ha

I thought you didn’t like him anyways lmao
They used to be a forum couple, but then somehow they became enemies. I think it was because the Russian Eternal insulted Turks and then the Bulgarian who is half Turk started insulting Russians. They broke up, sadly

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek
your christian too right?

is that why you have a cross in ur banner
its just a random pic from a hike i did

im christian yes but i dont identify myself with the catholics

Why what was so bad about @Eternal_ // @Deleted member 51576?

He seemed like a good dude
Good luck to wherever he may be

oh it's a real picture you took?

hmm germans like taking hike it seems

perhaps you were and your gf were the german couple that helped me when i got lost in the mountains 😃

• JFL
Is this your actual voice :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ofc not :ROFLMAO:I edited it I can’t have niggas actually having my real unaltered voice on here lol

But ngl. ALLAHU ACKBAR because Allah got rid off him JFL

Eternal is also Protestant like you. I’ll never get why you Protestants hate us Ancient churches we are the ones that adhere to the church fathers creeds

• +1
Eternal is also Protestant like you.
He was ? Coulda sworn he was orthodox
I’ll never get why you Protestants hate us Ancient churches we are the ones that adhere to the church fathers creeds
JFL he ain’t religious like that, he prolly doesn’t even know what ur on abt here

But from what he told me before he doesn’t like catholics cuz he thinks the Catholic Church/pope are a bunch of scammers

Eternal is also Protestant like you. I’ll never get why you Protestants hate us Ancient churches we are the ones that adhere to the church fathers creeds
i dont hate them, i just disagree with the rich catholic church that mainly does what it does for money imo

JFL he ain’t religious like that, he prolly doesn’t even know what ur on abt here

But from what he told me before he doesn’t like catholics cuz he thinks the Catholic Church/pope are a bunch of scammers
i basically just got my own idea of what it means to be a good christian

im just a good guy irl who doesnt scam/steal/lie/assault/cheat etc

i dont think i will go to hell for fapping and having sex before marriage

• +1
  • +1
i dont hate them, i just disagree with the rich catholic church that mainly does what it does for money imo
Well it’s true they split off the Orthodox Church for political and financial reasons but they are still Christian’s even if a bit lost. I mean I follow the true ancient church (Eastern Orthodox) as in the church that the first Christian’s would have followed and most Protestants have a diluted Christian faith that’s why Muslims say our religion is courrpted due to Protestants and catholics

Nar he is Protestant he’s American.

The pope is a scammer and that’s why I’m not Roman Catholic, I think the church is courppted and needs to make amends and become part of the Orthdoox church and be rid of their Papacy. Every Christian knows about our shitty schisms the same way Muslims all know about the differnce between sufis shias Sunnis salafis and asharis and Ibadiis

• +1
i basically just got my own idea of what it means to be a good christian

im just a good guy irl who doesnt scam/steal/lie/assault/cheat etc

i dont think i will go to hell for fapping and having sex before marriage
Did you check out the song I posted in ur bio :feelsokman:?

he’s a russian Brit
Eternal isn’t British nor Russian I can gurantee you that. He has never once stated anything about orthodoxy but I have seen him shit on Mary and saintly veneration before
Which is a Protestant thing to do

Eternal isn’t British nor Russian I can gurantee you that. He has never once stated anything about orthodoxy but I have seen him shit on Mary and saintly veneration before
Which is a Protestant thing to do
Do you have him on dc/are u close to him?

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Do you have him on dc/are u close to him?
Nope. Sad to see him gone tbh I enjoyed that little crusader here :feelswah: even if we didn’t see eye to eye but I Guess ALLAH had plans to be rid of him to reward his moon worshippers hence why he got rid of Eternal. The mohamedddnz are dancing around the Kaaba rn seeing this nigga goooo

• JFL
Nope. Sad to see him gone tbh I enjoyed that little crusader here :feelswah: even if we didn’t see eye to eye but I Guess ALLAH had plans to be rid of him to reward his moon worshippers hence why he got rid of Eternal. The mohamedddnz are dancing around the Kaaba rn seeing this nigga goooo
He said he was Russian on many occasions, why do you doubt this and why do you think he’s American even tho he’s never indicated this before ?

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
He said he was Russian on many occasions, why do you doubt this and why do you think he’s American even tho he’s never indicated this before ?
Is this eternal we are talking about?

No way 🙅‍♂️ I can’t even like how? He never showed any signs he was orthodox

Yes.

Who were you talking about ??? Lmao
Eternal just had to make sure but like bruh………… how like how

Joke is us orthodox don’t like crusaders due to what they did to us JFL and he loved crusaders. I meme about crusaders as I knwo Muslims are terrified off them even ibn Kaldun wrote how the Franks were terrifying and how Muslims were scared to rage Jihad agaisnt the WYTE CRYSADER BVLLS