Irish women are the best white women

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
They are so sweet šŸ¤©

It extends to both men and women actually. They're very talkative and social. They act like your best friend. Always smile on their face and very proud people too. Look at Conor McGregor- I don't think he puts on a show. He is just like the rest of the Irish. No wonder the angloid Britcucks didn't like them. God bless the Irish. I hope the country is reunified.

@i_love_roosters @Xtra

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, 97baHater, Ricky212 and 10 others
Deathnik white woman thread number 10000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Ricky212, ascension and 3 others
Thanks for reminding me, bud, I'll probably kill myself tomorrow

5cfd3fe749438159d4cd46e528425ebf
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b
F757971fb349fc23090443238ec01450

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, 97baHater, ascension and 6 others
They are so sweet šŸ¤©

It extends to both men and women actually. They're very talkative and social. They act like your best friend. Always smile on their face and very proud people too. Look at Conor McGregor- I don't think he puts on a show. He is just like the rest of the Irish. No wonder the angloid Britcucks didn't like them. God bless the Irish. I hope the country is reunified.

@i_love_roosters @Xtra
Theyā€™re only nice because they know theyā€™re boardering on ethnic Dutch women have always been the goal

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6ā€˜5, Eriot Lodger, SecularIslamist and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, st.hamudi but 6ā€˜5 and 3 others
Aren't you going to to the island to get that girl you said? Don't wanna dox the location (unsure if you have already in public) coz it's literally tiny.
If only it was that easy. Check our pms again, the situation is quite complicated and you said it's cucked :feelswhy:

If only it was that easy. Check our pms again, the situation is quite complicated and you said it's cucked :feelswhy:
Yeah because she had a child. Idk man it's just my opinion that it's irreparably cucked to care for another man's child that's not your own. I know niggas disagree with me but it is what it is.

Anyway she also has a bf. That's just hands off man. Doesn't matter if you mog him. You don't take another man's or approach them even if you can. That's kinda low ngl.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Yeah because she had a child. Idk man it's just my opinion that it's irreparably cucked to care for another man's child that's not your own. I know niggas disagree with me but it is what it is.

Anyway she also has a bf. That's just hands off man. Doesn't matter if you mog him. You don't take another man's or approach them even if you can. That's kinda low ngl.
Iā€™ll still cuck a man. Itā€™s a dog eat dog world

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

There was a Bible verse in the letters of Paul about not taking other men's wives. I can't remember it, but I'm sure there was a whole paragraph on this topic

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There was a Bible verse in the letters of Paul about not taking other men's wives. I can't remember it, but I'm sure there was a whole paragraph on this topic
Yep. But thatā€™s a ā€œwifeā€ this is just a toilet stool all non married woman. She will cheat on him anyways so why delay it, if sheā€™s loyal then she wonā€™t if she ainā€™t then it was a matter of time.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
That's encouraging adultery. I get you might desire a women but if she's with another man you wouldn't want it happening to you.

Anyway I'm virgin only. Even purity-only. I feel like it's cucked for me to ever fuck a women who's been even stared at by another guy. Only solution for me is to Afghanmaxxx in a remote village.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Yep. But thatā€™s a ā€œwifeā€ this is just a toilet stool all non married woman. She will cheat on him anyways so why delay it, if sheā€™s loyal then she wonā€™t if she ainā€™t then it was a matter of time.
Still a sin, bud

Corinthians 6:18-20: Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
They are so sweet šŸ¤©

@i_love_roosters @Xtra
They're alright. They got a good way about conveying things. Naturally funny without having to try. They can be severely plagued and problematic too though. Both the Irish diaspora around the world and the one's at home in Ireland.

• Hmm...
nah irish people r more racist/anti ethnic than brits who are slighlty more tolerant by comparison albeit sitll anti ethnic

dude irish people burn assylum offices and go on mass protests to keep ppl like you out of ireland stop riding them cuz the feeling isn't mutual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Still a sin, bud

Corinthians 6:18-20: Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
Yeah no shit bro, ofc itā€™s a sin, Sex with non other than your spouse is thatā€™s why I no longer identify as incel and why im
Neutral regarding women. If I get them I do if I donā€™t I DONT.

Look what jsut came in the mail
IMG 8559

Last edited:
  • +1
nah irish people r more racist/anti ethnic than brits who are slighlty more tolerant by comparison albeit sitll anti ethnic

dude irish people burn assylum offices and go on mass protests to keep ppl like you out of ireland stop riding them cuz the feeling isn't mutual
Least intelligent Assyrian.

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer

@SecularIslamist as a brown man youā€™d be assaulted the moment you step off the airport in Ireland lol. Theyā€™d beat your paki Muslim ass brutally and kill you for being ethnic and brown. But keep simping for these weird sounding faggots

Still mirin the Irish for having national pride unlike other western niggas

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist, dna_cel and 2 others
Yeah no shit bro, ofc itā€™s a sin, Sex with non other than your spouse is thatā€™s why I no longer identify as incel and why im
Neutral regarding women. If I get them I do if I donā€™t I DONT.

Look what jsut came in the mail View attachment 2915380
So you donā€™t hook up anymore ?

So you donā€™t hook up anymore ?
Never been able 2 lol. I ell not since 2022s if this moo lotto lets me ill hit her but thatā€™s it as I said Iā€™m done with the female species

• +1
@SecularIslamist as a brown man youā€™d be assaulted the moment you step off the airport in Ireland lol. Theyā€™d beat your paki Muslim ass brutally and kill you for being ethnic and brown. But keep simping for these weird sounding faggots

Literally lmfao, south asian Muslims are viewed as are the lowest of the low in the British isles I donā€™t think thereā€™s a single demographic more hated

Yet OPs out there like ā€˜nice Irish voman Saar, very nice talkative people, Hope to see you reunited Saarā€™ šŸ‘³šŸæā€ā™‚ļø love from Bangladesh šŸ‡§šŸ‡©ā¤ļøšŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗ

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@SecularIslamist as a brown man youā€™d be assaulted the moment you step off the airport in Ireland lol. Theyā€™d beat your paki Muslim ass brutally and kill you for being ethnic and brown.
would you say non Muslim ethnics are despised ?

They are so sweet šŸ¤©

@i_love_roosters @Xtra
@Manletmachine

would you say non Muslim ethnics are despised ?
They arenā€™t liked but thereā€™s clearly a case of ā€œtop priorityā€ which is brown == Muslim == worse than say black even though many blacks are Muslim unless itā€™s a foid with hijab nobody would know unless asked.

• +1
Literally lmfao, south asian Muslims are viewed as are the lowest of the low in the British isles I donā€™t think thereā€™s a single demographic more hated

Yet OPs out there like ā€˜nice Irish voman Saar, very nice talkative people, Hope to see you reunited Saarā€™ šŸ‘³šŸæā€ā™‚ļø love from Bangladesh šŸ‡§šŸ‡©ā¤ļøšŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗ
you dont know shit. curries slay here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and SecularIslamist

Cope. Look how much they support brown Palestinians. They're the only western nation who support Palestinians as part of their national identity, not some liberal artsy SJW graduate.

Yes Palestinians aren't curry. But let's be real hardly anyone distinguish the two in a white country

• JFL
They are so sweet šŸ¤©

@i_love_roosters @Xtra
Australian women are way better bro
(Only stacylite+)

their phenotype is insane

• Hmm...
Cope. Look how much they support brown Palestinians. They're the only western nation who support Palestinians as part of their national identity, not some liberal artsy SJW graduate.

Yes Palestinians aren't curry. But let's be real hardly anyone distinguish the two in a white country

View attachment 2915700
Supporting Palestine agaisnt an apartheid state isnā€™t hard. But they arenā€™t supporting HAMAS aka the terrorist jihadi organisation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
Supporting Palestine agaisnt an apartheid state isnā€™t hard. But they arenā€™t supporting HAMAS aka the terrorist jihadi organisation
No but you gotta admit they have been the most ardent supporters of Palestinian cause in the West. Them being anti-western historically against the British maybe has something to do with it.

• +1
true, very good people but probably its fake kindness

• Hmm...
No but you gotta admit they have been the most ardent supporters of Palestinian cause in the West. Them being anti-western historically against the British maybe has something to do with it.
They see a lot of parallels between their struggle and Palestinians. Irish have had their land colonised by Brits for over 500 years they literally understand what it feels like to have some foreigner walk into your land and take your house.

The Irish arenā€™t racist they are nationalists. The easier type that just want their country to remain white but they donā€™t hate those who ā€œVisitā€ or live outside their inbred island shithole. Ironically Irish women when they visit Britian are some of the biggest whores I have kissed many of them with 0 effort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back