Best exercise to build frame?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
no machines as well free weights only I can’t go to the gym. Basically best exercises for shoulders, upper chest, lats and traps

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, wsada, NZb6Air and 1 other person
pull ups and dips

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, wsada, wowamat and 2 others
Lookup jeff nippard vids best exercises for whichever muscle group, u can pick the bodyweight/freeweight ones

Side delt raise obv
Neck- lay head off bench, 40lb/nigger-rig water jugs together on head, curl neck up

Pull-up chin-up mix
Deficit pushup (big object under both hands)
Dip

Tricep extension bent over pushing off windowsill/wall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, wsada and Napoleon1800
I forgot the exact name but doing reverse chest flies prevents your shoulders from rounding.

• +1
Bent over pullovers to expand the rib cage

• +1
Deadlift

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Napoleon1800
try get to a gym. but the best way to increase frame is side deltoids and lats. do a lot of pull ups, do both wide grip and narrow grip, but your very limited without being at a gym, youll make minimal gains.

• +1
try get to a gym. but the best way to increase frame is side deltoids and lats. do a lot of pull ups, do both wide grip and narrow grip, but your very limited without being at a gym, youll make minimal gains.
Why? Are machines better for gains?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Swimming

• +1
yes far better. when your a beginner, pull ups are a good exercise but apart from that bodyweight training is useless for gaining mass.

• +1
Lats: weighted pull ups and lat pulldown. do these with both neutral grip and wide grip. Dumbbell row, barbell row. Keep your elbows close to the body to target lats with these

Shoulders: seated shoulder press, barbell and dumbbell. As far as building delts, seated shoulder press is better than standing OHP as it isolates shoulders more. Dumbbell lateral raises, slow and controlled, every set taken to complete failure- partials until you can’t move your arms anymore. Dumbbell bent over rear delt flies.

• +1
yes far better. when your a beginner, pull ups are a good exercise but apart from that bodyweight training is useless for gaining mass.
Weighted pull ups are great.

• +1
Why are machines better than free weights?

• +1
Weighted pull ups are great.
im assuming he has no equiptment. yes theyr good, lat pulldowns mog though as they are just a more stable version

• +1
The big three or hip thrusts, calf raises, hamstring curls, squats and deadlifts. :LOL:

• +1
Why are machines better than free weights?
machines provide constant tension through a set range of motion whereas free weights do not. weights are still good though for sure, i assumed you had no equipment.

• +1
machines provide constant tension through a set range of motion whereas free weights do not. weights are still good though for sure, i assumed you had no equipment.
No I have bench barbell dumbbells weights at home but gym is far so it’s difficult to travel

• +1
No I have bench barbell dumbbells weights at home but gym is far so it’s difficult to travel
with dumbbells do lateral raises, and do bent over dumbbell rows (over your bench), and definitely find a way to do pull ups. but obviously train your arms and chest too, those are just frame specific exercises. use youtube and tiktok to learn a lot more.

• +1
with dumbbells do lateral raises, and do bent over dumbbell rows (over your bench), and definitely find a way to do pull ups. but obviously train your arms and chest too, those are just frame specific exercises. use youtube and tiktok to learn a lot more.
Is it correct to mainly focus on compound exercises as a beginner or is including a lot of isolation exercises fine?

• +1
Why are deadlifts slandered?
I was kidding. Those r kinda stupid. Deadlifts are slandered cuz they have a high injury risk. They will get you big traps tho and make you very athletic if.you give a fuck about that. Traps are sick but most people have shitty trap genetics

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I was kidding. Those r kinda stupid. Deadlifts are slandered cuz they have a high injury risk. They will get you big traps tho and make you very athletic if.you give a fuck about that. Traps are sick but most people have shitty trap genetics
Arent deadlifts for the back?

Arent deadlifts for the back?
Traps are part of the back bro. Lol I'm not trying to son you I thought it was funny. But deadlifts are primarily for the posterior chain id say

• +1
Traps are part of the back bro. Lol I'm not trying to son you I thought it was funny. But deadlifts are primarily for the posterior chain id say
Dw man im braindead I thought traps were a separate muscle I always grouped them with neck

Is it correct to mainly focus on compound exercises as a beginner or is including a lot of isolation exercises fine?
isolation is best for hypertrophy training. (training to build muscle)

• +1
🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

• +1