best eye area of all time?

best eye area of all time?

• Total voters
I showed his pics to one of my friends, last summer. And he said "that nigga is ugly" he was dead serious too. Pisses me off when I show normies PSL god's and they have the nerve to call them ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 13332
I showed his pics to one of my friends, last summer. And he said "that nigga is ugly" he was dead serious too. Pisses me off when I show normies PSL god's and they have the nerve to call them ugly.
they are coping

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
что? (what?)
Bro it was a summers day and i was walking in this popular outdoors spot near my house and they had this bike ride thing going on and i saw this girl riding her bike passing me and omg man she had the craziest eyes i've ever seen in my life mate omg man i had a massive boner and i was eye raping her to death until she went past me omg

• Love it
  • +1
Bro it was a summers day and i was walking in this popular outdoors spot near my house and they had this bike ride thing going on and i saw this girl riding her bike passing me and omg man she had the craziest eyes i've ever seen in my life mate omg man i had a massive boner and i was eye raping her to death until she went past me omg
how here eyes looked like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
how here eyes looked like?
like qtcinderella but better cause the girl on the bike had some actual bone structure her eyes had more vibrance than anyone i've seen irl or on here

• Love it
  • Woah
An eye area that bad doesn’t belong in this thread. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ill take his eye area ove gandys schizo gook eyes anyday

his nct doesnt matter with these ideal eyebrows (y)

Captqweure
Download

Fr he looks like shit

woke up and felt like coping today

1162630f3e3df429def263c4526e458f
View attachment tumblr_8580cccccc8cb8f2fb03b8b9ace605f4_42c6f0ff_400.webp

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist and ROTTING
Am I the only one who thinks the PSL alien eyes that Gandy and O’Pry have isn’t that attractive? I’ve always found almond eyes with minimal UEE to be ideal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadrapist and DesperadoRatado
Am I the only one who thinks the PSL alien eyes that Gandy and O’Pry have isn’t that attractive? I’ve always found almond eyes with minimal UEE to be ideal
Almond eyes similar to those of Meeks have more appeal irl probably.
True hunter eyes (Gandy, Sean aspie, de poot etc.) still mog because they look striking as fuck :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Looks234 and Deleted member 13332
eyeshape isnt whats the most impressive imo, its everything around it
almost always the shape very similar, it's the color + everything around it that differs a subhuman eye area from a chad one

even pfl is mostly the same amongst all people

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Almond eyes similar to those of Meeks have more appeal irl probably.
True hunter eyes (Gandy, Sean aspie, de poot etc.) still mog because they look striking as fuck :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Appeal is all that matters though, why care about what blackpillers on the internet think is ideal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Looks go beyond getting women
Ok… I mean if you’re deemed more appealing IRL it’s the same thing as being better looking and gaining the other advantages in life other than acquiring women.

• +1
Ok… I mean if you’re deemed more appealing IRL it’s the same thing as being better looking and gaining the other advantages in life other than acquiring women.
Its the same vice versa, Gandy and O'Pry have high appeal and I can't see how they would benefit from higher, they look better than 99.99% of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Its the same vice versa, Gandy and O'Pry have high appeal and I can't see how they would benefit from higher, they look better than 99.99% of men
They have have the highest PSL of men however I don’t think they have the highest appeal of men. I’m pretty sure experiments were done etc

People like Chico and Ballou have higher appeal than them IMO

• +1
They have have the highest PSL of men however I don’t think they have the highest appeal of men. I’m pretty sure experiments were done etc

People like Chico and Ballou have higher appeal than them IMO
but what does that mean IRL, that's only comparing the most gl men online but in real life you would almost never find such good looking people in the same space at the same time so the only competition would be towards the rest of the population which they blow out of the water
O0AU.gif

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
but what does that mean IRL, that's only comparing the most gl men online but in real life you would almost never find such good looking people in the same space at the same time so the only competition would be towards the rest of the population which they blow out of the water
O0AU.gif
no men can compare to @imogurfamilia

• JFL
O0AU.gif
I totally agree with this, I was just saying that I think almond eyes have more appeal than hunter eyes. Both obviously mog the general population and there’s no point stressing over it.

• +1