Best eye color for ethnics

D

Deleted member 45811

Seongji Yuk will be me
What do you think is the best eye color for ethnics specifically people that look Turkish, arab, med, Brazilian etc.
I already have contacts but want to get colored ones now. Almost everyone in my family has a light eye color that stands out except me who I got stuck with shitty brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Skywalker, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
light green , light amber. Dark blue can work for some people but it has to be realaistic. dont bother with contacts if you dont buy the high end ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, pentamogged9000 and PseudoMaxxer
light brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
Light brown for sure, if you're somewhat white passing others like green can work. Edit yourself with different eye colours first to see what it will look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 45811
light green , light amber. Dark blue can work for some people but it has to be realaistic. dont bother with contacts if you dont buy the high end ones
what are some high end ones, i wanna see how legit they look. I assume you have to measure limbar ring and stuff right?

what are some high end ones, i wanna see how legit they look. I assume you have to measure limbar ring and stuff right?
acirclefx and 9mmsfx

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Green generally
You have to see what matches your coloring

• +1
What do you think is the best eye color for ethnics specifically people that look Turkish, arab, med, Brazilian etc.
I already have contacts but want to get colored ones now. Almost everyone in my family has a light eye color that stands out except me who I got stuck with shitty brown eyes.

I am half-Turkish and I am pretty sure green, light-brown and sometimes hazel eyes work, but it largely is reliant on your phenotype and general facial proportions/harmony.

• +1
Dark eyes of any color look like shit

is this green decent?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23558
There isnt really best color its personal it depends on your hair color skin etc

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
green or grey?
def something unique, and definitely as far away from brown, as you said......wear contacts of the said lighter side...test it out with multiple colors perhaps?