grey is ideal , or green both

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand, BradAniston, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
Eye color doesn't matter it's all eye area. Eye color is cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9344 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 7863
T40 :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand
Blue, doesn't matter if light or dark

Eye color isn't cope because it can affect your pheno and it can compensate for subpar eye area (not trucel tier)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 8904
My eyes look green and grey at the same time tbh
a certain type of green gives that effect yes , also shadows from hooding can make ur eyecolor look more greyish imo

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Matheus
Eye color isn't cope because it can affect your pheno and it can compensate for subpar eye area (not trucel tier)
It is cope. Nobody gives a fuck irl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, SPFromNY914 and 6’1cel
I have T30 and it sucks 😩

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Agreed. You've heard about MSM eye drops? Supposedly makes your color lighter
are they bs?
i wanna go from T07 to D37 if possible

dark brown :feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, magnificentcel, Matheus and 1 other person
This eye colour is ideal btw
V4yFJ7S

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Matheus and 6’1cel
are they bs?
i wanna go from T07 to D37 if possible
They seem legit from what I've read, but their action is limited because eye color is determined both by pigmentation and the way light is reflected. D37 seems doable for you, 3 shades isn't that much. I'm trying to get more information rn because I want A17

They seem legit from what I've read, but their action is limited because eye color is determined both by pigmentation and the way light is reflected. D37 seems doable for you, 3 shades isn't that much. I'm trying to get more information rn because I want A17
DE7BB80F D4FB 41AC 9E79 B53CD0FC2831

am l lighter than T07 rn?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
D20 MOG MACHINE CREW CHECKIN IN

nah thats a low iq cope. eye color can halo so hard it turns an average person into chadlite or even chad.

coloring is extremely important.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
nah thats a low iq cope. eye color can halo so hard it turns an average person into chadlite or even chad.

coloring is extremely important.
How is it cope my eyes are blue. Eye color is cope. If you think you're better off if you have blue/green eyes or would be better off if you had blue/green eyes you're coping it's that simple and you need to stop

How is it cope my eyes are blue. Eye color is cope. If you think you're better off if you have blue/green eyes or would be better off if you had blue/green eyes you're coping it's that simple and you need to stop
nope coloring as a whole is extremely important for both psl and appeal. end of story. and blue eyes arent the be all end all of coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Cope, eye color is a halo. If you have blue or green eyes you can get away with an otherwise bad eye area

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 10104
nope coloring as a whole is extremely important for both psl and appeal. end of story. and blue eyes arent the be all end all of coloring.
Keep coping

Cope, eye color is a halo. If you have blue or green eyes you can get away with an otherwise bad eye area
Cope. If you have nct or poorly distanced eyes it's over no matter the coloring. Nobody cares and it is a huge cope

Keep coping
no reason to cope tbh, its universally agreed upon on this forum. remember that even if you have average or slightly below average features in other areas that one specific area if really amazing can halo you super hard.

Cope. If you have nct or poorly distanced eyes it's over no matter the coloring. Nobody cares and it is a huge cope
"if you have bottom 1% eye area coloring doesnt matter hurrr" well no duh man, but it can ascend an average eye area into amazing eye area

no reason to cope tbh, its universally agreed upon on this forum. remember that even if you have average or slightly below average features in other areas that one specific area if really amazing can halo you super hard.
Nothing makes up for nct, being a midget, or a really bad nose. Nobody gives a fuck how blue your eyes are I don't care what basement dwellers think they're just coping

"if you have bottom 1% eye area coloring doesnt matter hurrr" well no duh man, but it can ascend an average eye area into amazing eye area
It doesn't keep coping

everything matters

no duh man.

ok ill make a poll on it
I don't give a fuck what some dumbass thinks eye color is absolute cope and if you think that you're coping

I would die for blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Skin matters no shit. If Meeks had brown eyes he would still mog
I don't give a fuck what some dumbass thinks eye color is absolute cope and if you think that you're coping
he would mog but he wouldn't be a world famous model who was bailed out of jail by a millionaire :) that is the difference that you can't grasp.

he would mog but he wouldn't be a world famous model who was bailed out of jail by a millionaire :) that is the difference that you can't grasp.
Blue eyes won't make you a millionaire model keep coping tired of this cope shit