Best eye color?

Blue eyes won't make you a millionaire model keep coping tired of this cope shit
nobody said they would? but they ascended meeks from chad to giga chad.

nobody said they would? but they ascended meeks from chad to giga chad.
Jfc if you think a slight difference in eye color changes your appearance that significantly. Keep coping. If you have good eye area that's all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 6217
Jfc if you think a slight difference in eye color changes your appearance that significantly. Keep coping. If you have good eye area that's all that matters
you know 0 about looks theory and nobody should ever take your opinion on looks, lookism, or psl seriously.

Cope. If you have nct or poorly distanced eyes it's over no matter the coloring. Nobody cares and it is a huge cope
Cope timothee chalamet has nct and his coloring saves him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
163E811D F435 4147 8CF5 7799E5624E5D

this black guys mugshot literally blew up on social media and he became a model just because he has one blue eye

• +1
View attachment 807915
this black guys mugshot literally blew up on social media and he became a model just because he has one blue eye
Because that's weird and rare on a black guy had he been white nobody would have gave a shit also it was most likely an illness or disease that caused that ANYWAY

Because that's weird and rare on a black guy had he been white nobody would have gave a shit also it was most likely an illness or disease that caused that ANYWAY
yes it’s rare on a black guy that’s what makes him unique. And it’s caused by heterochromia. If both his eyes were dark brown he’d still be rotting in prison today.

• +1
How is it cope my eyes are blue. Eye color is cope. If you think you're better off if you have blue/green eyes or would be better off if you had blue/green eyes you're coping it's that simple and you need to stop
Eye color is cope, eye color is cope, haha eyee color is cope, how come I am virgin with blue eyes check mate atheists eye color is cope :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Stfu retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10104
yes it’s rare on a black guy that’s what makes him unique. And it’s caused by heterochromia. If both his eyes were dark brown he’d still be rotting in prison today.
Yes and water wet. But do you think when he got out anybody gave a shit "wow Tyrone you have one blue eye let's mate together and produce hideous children😍" no nobody gives a shit

I am living proof this is cope
you arent grasping it man. nobody is saying that light eyes alone are all thats needed to not be incel. we're saying light eyes can be a halo and ascend someone into a higher appeal and higher psl.

meeks. would. not. be. famous. with. brown. eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Eye color is cope, eye color is cope, haha eyee color is cope, how come I am virgin with blue eyes check mate atheists eye color is cope :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Stfu retard
If you have bad eyes it doesn't matter the coloring
Cope

the reason eye color matters is because if its lighter, it makes you look whiter.

also, on people with darker skin, it can look very striking because of the contrast.

@magnificentcel shape matters also, and i'd even say shape/support > coloring. but if you want your eyes to be more noteworthy, coloring can go a long way.

I have A17 and it's my most complimented feature. Precovid i'd get comments about them once a week, but i live in diverse area.

• +1
I didnt say I would slay with blue eyes, I am just pointing out you are retarded
Cope is cope. Eye color is so marginal it doesn't matter. You can't change it permanently anyway

green eyes with dark skin mogs everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
what color is this? is this good?

• Woah
Reactions: nonserviam
Anything that looks striking and shows off the limbal ring well etc

So usually that means anything light. But I don’t know that I’d call Roddy Ricch’s eyes “light” since they do seem to be a shade of brown most of the time, but they’re clearly striking.

Eye shape matters INFINITELY more than color though, it’s pure cope that good dark eyes don’t exist, probably from people who have literally nothing going for them except light eyes

Strijd tier eyes or death

• +1
Reactions: Dog face
Images 6
5a0bf9a5e6c5d oczy

Without that third

• +1
Don't it's worthless
It's not cope, it's objectively a halo. You're coping (probably because you have light eyes but still aren't successful with women)
No halo is magic, there is never any one feature that can take you from subhuman to chad. But all haloes work towards making you better looking and if you have enough of them (or alternatively, a total lack of failoes) you're chad.

That being said, it's overhyped. A lot of people think that if they had light eyes they'd instantly be chad, but that's not even close to how it works. And it's not as simple as light eyes = better, contrast is important too. If you look like a swedish guy, blonde hair pale skin etc, blue eyes aren't really going to do shit for you. But on the other side, if you're med or mixed or something, light eyes are going to halo the shit out of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Matheus and Deleted member 10536
It's not cope, it's objectively a halo. You're coping (probably because you have light eyes but still aren't successful with women)
No halo is magic, there is never any one feature that can take you from subhuman to chad. But all haloes work towards making you better looking and if you have enough of them (or alternatively, a total lack of failoes) you're chad.

That being said, it's overhyped. A lot of people think that if they had light eyes they'd instantly be chad, but that's not even close to how it works. And it's not as simple as light eyes = better, contrast is important too. If you look like a swedish guy, blonde hair pale skin etc, blue eyes aren't really going to do shit for you. But on the other side, if you're med or mixed or something, light eyes are going to halo the shit out of you.
If I had brown eyes my life would be the same. Your eye color doesn't matter. Anyone who thinks it does it lying and coping. Eye color will never fix canthal tilt, area, or positioning. I'm not coping for shit, it's the truth

If I had brown eyes my life would be the same. Your eye color doesn't matter. Anyone who thinks it does it lying and coping. Eye color will never fix canthal tilt, area, or positioning. I'm not coping for shit, it's the truth
You're completely delusional
Meanwhile your eyes
Capture dcran 2020 11 16  230044

Nobody said colour is the end all be all, but it can be and often is a serious halo. It's almost always better than brown anyway

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mkoomz and WadlowMaxxing
eye color haloes a below average (NOT subhuman) eye area. We all know this, we've all seen this in real life. If your eye color doesn't help your eye area then your eye area is tremendously bad. But again CONTRAST matters. If you're light haired and light skinned then light eyes won't do shit because it's expected of you to have light eyes.

If you were med your eye color would halo you hard, it's not up for debate

• WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
eye color haloes a below average (NOT subhuman) eye area. We all know this, we've all seen this in real life. If your eye color doesn't help your eye area then your eye area is tremendously bad. But again CONTRAST matters. If you're light haired and light skinned then light eyes won't do shit because it's expected of you to have light eyes.

If you were med your eye color would halo you hard, it's not up for debate
I have atleast average eye area and people tell me shit about my eyes but it DOESN'T MATTER. People will say "oh it's so nice mehehehe blue mhe" but other than that you're getting nothing. I don't care if somebody tells me it looks nice it doesn't change things like a good nose or jaw does. Blue eyes are a dying animal at the zoo. People look at them and move on, they say "oh it's so pretty" nobody cares to adopt it. Nobody cares if your eyes are blue or green. Nothing can fix a bad face.

You're completely delusional
Meanwhile your eyes
View attachment 808867

Nobody said colour is the end all be all, but it can be and often is a serious halo. It's almost always better than brown anyway
It's maybe 0.2psl improvement. That's nothing. Black eyes look way better than any other color. Blue eyes aren't rare or special. They don't look nice. I can't even tell people's eye colors from a distance.

It's maybe 0.2psl improvement. That's nothing. Black eyes look way better than any other color. Blue eyes aren't rare or special. They don't look nice. I can't even tell people's eye colors from a distance.
JFL at this retard, muh muh what do I care about having a protruding chin it's 0.2psl improvement, same thing. Every improvement is good to take, you can't compare the color of your eyes to your fucking entire face. Idk if you're being low IQ on purpose but seriously "nothing can fix a bad face" as if we even said that blue eyes could fix a bad face. It's a HALO same thing as a protruding chin or NW0 or stuff, if you look subhuman in the rest then end of story. Why do you think everybody wants blue eyes? Because they "don't look nice"? Yeah probably.
Stop the cope man.

JFL at this retard, muh muh what do I care about having a protruding chin it's 0.2psl improvement, same thing. Every improvement is good to take, you can't compare the color of your eyes to your fucking entire face. Idk if you're being low IQ on purpose but seriously "nothing can fix a bad face" as if we even said that blue eyes could fix a bad face. It's a HALO same thing as a protruding chin or NW0 or stuff, if you look subhuman in the rest then end of story. Why do you think everybody wants blue eyes? Because they "don't look nice"? Yeah probably.
Stop the cope man.
Hair, jaw, and eye area can make it break you. Eye color is marginal and barely has an effect. People want blue eyes because it's cope and they think they would be better off. They aren't anything special and don't matter. Cope

I have atleast average eye area and people tell me shit about my eyes but it DOESN'T MATTER. People will say "oh it's so nice mehehehe blue mhe" but other than that you're getting nothing. I don't care if somebody tells me it looks nice it doesn't change things like a good nose or jaw does. Blue eyes are a dying animal at the zoo. People look at them and move on, they say "oh it's so pretty" nobody cares to adopt it. Nobody cares if your eyes are blue or green. Nothing can fix a bad face.
lol wtf you legit get compliments for your self admitted average eye area because of eye color halo and you STILL don't think it's legit
do you have bdd or some shit

• +1
lol wtf you legit get compliments for your self admitted average eye area because of eye color halo and you STILL don't think it's legit
do you have bdd or some shit
I said at least average if I had nct instead of pct nobody would care. Eye area and canthal tilt>eye color. Nobody cares about blue eyes it's just cope

Hair, jaw, and eye area can make it break you. Eye color is marginal and barely has an effect. People want blue eyes because it's cope and they think they would be better off. They aren't anything special and don't matter. Cope
Legit going to stop answering. If you have subhuman features then it’s over anyway, eye color is not a primary feature. It doesn’t define your eye area let alone your face but it HALOS it. What can’t you understand ffs

I said at least average if I had nct instead of pct nobody would care. Eye area and canthal tilt>eye color. Nobody cares about blue eyes it's just cope
No no, you get compliments on your average eye area because of your eye color halo
It is objectively a halo, you know this because you get compliments on it.
Yes, shape is more important, nobody is denying that. That does not make eye color not a halo though.

Eye color is objectively a halo and always has been, it can take average eyes all the way up to "pretty" (your experience, literally impossible for you to deny it) and provided you have enough other good features it will give you that boost into attractive. If your eyes are striking (eye color helps with that, it's really hard for brown eyes to be striking but it does happen) then you get a boost from normal high appeal attractive to unique good looking which can be better depending on your perspective.

It's like ANYTHING else, it's just ONE feature, no ONE feature is EVER make or break, that's not how it works. To be attractive you need more halos than failos, that's it. Good eye coloring is a halo and thus something that boosts you towards attractive, it's not up for debate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Matheus
No no, you get compliments on your average eye area because of your eye color halo
It is objectively a halo, you know this because you get compliments on it.
Yes, shape is more important, nobody is denying that. That does not make eye color not a halo though.

Eye color is objectively a halo and always has been, it can take average eyes all the way up to "pretty" (your experience, literally impossible for you to deny it) and provided you have enough other good features it will give you that boost into attractive. If your eyes are striking (eye color helps with that, it's really hard for brown eyes to be striking but it does happen) then you get a boost from normal high appeal average to unique good looking which can be better depending on your perspective.

It's like ANYTHING else, it's just ONE feature, no ONE feature is EVER make or break, that's not how it works. To be attractive you need more halos than failos, that's it. Good eye coloring is a halo and thus something that boosts you towards attractive, it's not up for debate
First off I said "atleast average" as in its not hideous. You don't know what my eye area is, and I don't want to brag about it because that's annoying. But it is not hideous enough to negate the supposed benefits of eye color like you suggested. I gaurentee you if I had worse eye area nobody would care. I know this because my dad's eyes are as blue as it gets and rarely recieves compliments. He has neutral canthal tilt while I have positive and has worse eye area than me. And no it will not make your eyes pretty from a would have been hideous form. You cannot compare eye color to hair, jaw, or eye area. Those will make or break you. Eye color is a very minor feature that doesn't matter much if at all in some cases. A balding blue eyed man will always be worse off than a nw0 brown eyes man. People fantasize about blue eyes because they think it will make them better off. The people who do think it's pretty rarely care enough to say anything other than a small remark(they don't care, it won't get you paid). If you have blue eyes, you didn't hit the genetic lottery. You just got a possibly positive very minor trait. It's like a nice shirt. People might say it's nice, it might help you look slightly better. But it's not enough to be substantial what so ever

Legit going to stop answering. If you have subhuman features then it’s over anyway, eye color is not a primary feature. It doesn’t define your eye area let alone your face but it HALOS it. What can’t you understand ffs
Good don't bother answering because you should know eye color is cope and doesn't matter

First off I said "atleast average" as in its not hideous. You don't know what my eye area is, and I don't want to brag about it because that's annoying. But it is not hideous enough to negate the supposed benefits of eye color like you suggested. I gaurentee you if I had worse eye area nobody would care. I know this because my dad's eyes are as blue as it gets and rarely recieves compliments. He has neutral canthal tilt while I have positive and has worse eye area than me. And no it will not make your eyes pretty from a would have been hideous form. You cannot compare eye color to hair, jaw, or eye area. Those will make or break you. Eye color is a very minor feature that doesn't matter much if at all in some cases. A balding blue eyed man will always be worse off than a nw0 brown eyes man. People fantasize about blue eyes because they think it will make them better off. The people who do think it's pretty rarely care enough to say anything other than a small remark(they don't care, it won't get you paid). If you have blue eyes, you didn't hit the genetic lottery. You just got a possibly positive very minor trait. It's like a nice shirt. People might say it's nice, it might help you look slightly better. But it's not enough to be substantial what so ever
Yeah exactly, it's a halo, you just admitted it yourself.
I said an average eye area to pretty, you're the only one who mentioned hideous when we've all been repeating over and over it will NOT save a subhuman eye area.

It's not as big of a halo as other people might suggest but it's also not as small of a halo as you're suggesting, and it largely depends on your other coloring, mostly skin color but with hair color as a close second.

Are you blonde/light brown haired? do you have very light skin? you won't notice the benefits as much as a jeremy meeks type.

you're also basing it on "not getting compliments" but that's not how halos generally work. Very rarely will a girl be like "I love your thick, low set, dark eyebrows" but EVERY girl likes thick low set dark eyebrows, see what I'm saying?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Matheus
Yeah exactly, it's a halo, you just admitted it yourself.
I said an average eye area to pretty, you're the only one who mentioned hideous when we've all been repeating over and over it will NOT save a subhuman eye area.

It's not as big of a halo as other people might suggest but it's also not as small of a halo as you're suggesting, and it largely depends on your other coloring, mostly skin color but with hair color as a close second.

Are you blonde/light brown haired? do you have very light skin? you won't notice the benefits as much as a jeremy meeks type.

you're also basing it on "not getting compliments" but that's not how halos generally work. Very rarely will a girl be like "I love your thick, low set, dark eyebrows" but EVERY girl likes thick low set dark eyebrows, see what I'm saying?
I'm white(you can't be non white and have blue eyes, anyone who does is frauding). And I say to you, being completely honest, that it doesn't matter. Compliments aren't enough man. Whether my eyes were brown or blue it wouldn't change anything enough for me to care. As in, it doesn't matter

I'm white(you can't be non white and have blue eyes, anyone who does is frauding). And I say to you, being completely honest, that it doesn't matter. Compliments aren't enough man. Whether my eyes were brown or blue it wouldn't change anything enough for me to care. As in, it doesn't matter
I'm white too
if I had blue eyes I'd be like a North Atlantid because I have dark brown hair and light skin, that would be a halo. It's not a make or break halo but pretty much NO one feature is a make or break halo. Attractiveness comes from having more halos than failos, or just by having no failos at all. Every little bit counts and matters.

Blue eyes matter the MOST for mixed race ethnic people. Because of the contrast it provides, anything that takes you from normal good looking to STRIKING is a good thing, and eye color for mixed race ethnic people or just darker skinned white people even is the #1 thing that does that.

But what everyone is explaining to you is that you will ALWAYS look better with blue eyes, there's never really a scenario where someone looks better with brown eyes. That makes it a halo. It's a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344