Best fashion style for adults/ university students

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
So i am 26 and I want to know what the generel consensus on style here is. I dont want to spend much money but I want to look good. I just dont know whats the best take. Is there a good updated 2023 stylemaxxing guide?

I go to university, I usuall just go with a jogging pants and have 3 nike sneaker but it just looks extremely basic. On the other hand, I dont want to get classic wear making me look like James Bond. If I lived in NYC it would look good, but not in a regular university, you will look extremely try hard and non-NT.

What you think about this youtubers style? Instagram:@mjgetright_

For example this style is very good if you are well established and make a lot of money

But in university or as a normie 9-5 is just doesnt look right and too much, like you are faking

Last edited:
All these fashionmaxxed youtube fags dress like shit and dont know anythig about fashion

At university Just wear all black outfit with air force 1s and a baseball cap if you are subhuman dressing in colors / super stylish outfits just makes you stand out more and gives off the impression you are overcompensating for your fuck ugly face

you can wear branded hoodies like balenciaga and nike as long as they are darker colors like this go on reddit and buy reps if you are a poorcel

0e97c38917b6106f05c1462d0af436ae.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, litaz, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Tony soprano style is the best

• JFL
Reactions: infini
All these fashionmaxxed youtube fags dress like shit and dont know anythig about fashion

At university Just wear all black outfit with air force 1s and a baseball cap if you are subhuman dressing in colors / super stylish outfits just makes you stand out more and gives off the impression you are overcompensating for your fuck ugly face

you can wear branded hoodies like balenciaga and nike as long as they are darker colors like this go on reddit and buy reps if you are a poorcel

0e97c38917b6106f05c1462d0af436ae.jpg
Thanks for the inspo. My face is above average, I have more masc looking face with beard and good body halo. So I need to wear stuff that shows my body without looking tryhard

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman
White t shirt and jeans. Spice it up with a black t shirt now and again.

What you think about this shirt with the white pants

Screenshot 20230606 002734 Chrome

I think a good style that's very in this season is a high tier normie face. You can layer it with a 6'3 overcoat. And if you really want to accessorize and stand out, you can include an 8x6 BPEL.

• JFL
Reactions: audimax