Best feel good supps?

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Joined
May 25, 2019
Posts
2,129
Reputation
2,157
For lowering anxiety, raising energy and overall better mood tbh. I tried ashwaghanda but it made me feel tired. I'm thinking=

L-theanine
EGCg
Butea Superba
Lions Mane
anything else?
 
For lowering anxiety, raising energy and overall better mood tbh. I tried ashwaghanda but it made me feel tired. I'm thinking=

L-theanine
EGCg
Butea Superba
Lions Mane
anything else?
ashwagandha was pure cope for me the Walmart shit made me dream really fucking hard but the ksm-66 shit doesn't do jack for me. L-Theanine doesn't do much for me either tbh.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
HAVING AN ACTUAL SOCIAL LIFE
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 6902
@Bewusst I saw in a thread you were mentioning L-theanine, is it legit?
HAVING AN ACTUAL SOCIAL LIFE
Yeah I have one of those lol, but at nights when I'm alone it's really hard.
 
Heineken
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Proviron is the only one that'll actually do something.

Should I take phenibut also? I've researched a little about it.
 
Cocoa powder in dark chocolate reduces anxiety in the medium term, it works a bit for me
 
Proviron is the only one that'll actually do something.

Should I take phenibut also? I've researched a little about it.
don't take that shit makes you addicted like heroin if you use it more than twice a month it's crazy as fuck
 
Phenibut and kratom. Kratom tastes like shit tho. I wouldn't even consider kratom a supp
 
Phenibut and kratom. Kratom tastes like shit tho. I wouldn't even consider kratom a supp
what's kratom?
don't take that shit makes you addicted like heroin if you use it more than twice a month it's crazy as fuck
Yeah some say it's addictive, but many say it's fine. I'm not the type to get addicted to stuff.
 
i need cocaine, but legal and without side effects jfl.
 
Yes phenibut is addicting
 

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
48
Views
224
Nyrо
Nyrо
troy_exe
Replies
2
Views
18
n1ks09
n1ks09
ltnwhiteboy
Replies
1
Views
41
n1ks09
n1ks09
Dr.Cunnilingustein
Replies
4
Views
53
Dr.Cunnilingustein
Dr.Cunnilingustein
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
3
Views
22
attraction
attraction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top