Best feeling in the world

getra

getra

Faded
Giving a slut an inch of love. That feeling she knows deep down she could probably never have let alone deserve. When you give it to her it’s like giving her the stars. Then you fucking dip on her and remind her of the slut she is. I live to see them descend even harder into insanity, racking up more bodies and destroying their future. Hilarious.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and BigJimsWornOutTires
Inb4 “know your self worth” inb4 “I know my worth, I know I’m strong” inb4 “no one will understand your struggle like you” quotes just shut up and blow me you Hoover.

That's a cope. Women can just lie they're virgin even if their pussy is roast, and all guys will be all over them to secure the trad wife jfl.
Cage1

That's a cope. Women can just lie they're virgin even if their pussy is roast, and all guys will be all over them to secure the trad wife jfl.
View attachment 1527728
That’s unfortunate for the arrogant. And jfl if you think there’s any virgins in this day and age after high school :lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1527728
You can very easily point out sluts just from their social media and the shit they post.

You just have to be very observational to recognize a whore. Women are not as great at lying as guys think. Their natural simp behavior just warrants out a bitch’s lies.

You can very easily point out sluts just from their social media and the shit they post.
They can just delete them, when they're ready to settle down and post a couple new pictures where they're more conservatively dressed, and men will go bojoinks and beg to marry her

They can just delete them, when they're ready to settle down and post a couple new pictures where they're more conservatively dressed, and men will go bojoinks and beg to marry her
That’s why you need to be aware when you’re a young dude. It’s easier to navigate through whores when you’ve had experience with them. Granted I live in a lower class area so it’s more common for whores to be outright whores rather than hide it. Even then you can tell by the guys she follows.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, UglyGod360 and BigBiceps