Best female bimax (and other) transformation

Overbite is a malformation of the jaw, nothing to have
What? An overbite could be corrected by jaw surgery by retracting the maxilla, leaving a good occlusion between the jaws, but both jaws would be recessed, and it would look terrible. And this would have a good degrees value by your method

What? An overbite could be corrected by jaw surgery by retracting the maxilla, leaving a good occlusion between the jaws, but both jaws would be recessed, and it would look terrible. And this would have a good degrees value by your method
Yeah lol I always reverse with underbite

Overbite is the result of sleep apnea / genetic, and there isn't anyone who has a good forward angle like I did and has an overbite, it's impossible

To counter that , u need ccw bimax

"And this would have a good degrees value by your method" not at all without ccw, the forward angle remains subhuman (no change) when the bimax is just forward , I tested it on more than 50 people

Last edited:
Yeah lol I always reverse with underbite

Overbite is the result of sleep apnea / genetic, and there isn't anyone who has a good forward angle like I did and has an overbite, it's impossible

To counter that , u need ccw bimax

"And this would have a good degrees value by your method" not at all without ccw, the forward angle remains subhuman (no change) when the bimax is just forward , I tested it on more than 50 people
Ok which one looks better?:
8bf6c668682135c7c6ad378e0779c6df
Picsart 23 04 10 23 15 25 870

According to your method, the second one:
IMG 20230410 231224
IMG 20230410 231605

Sorry but this method sucks, it's all about projection (obviously you have to have a decent relationship between maxilla and mandible, otherwise u have malocclusion, but that isn't forward growth

(Btw, this is the ideal side profile, which isn't good by your method)

Ok which one looks better?:
View attachment 2146279View attachment 2146280

According to your method, the second one:
View attachment 2146281View attachment 2146282

Sorry but this method sucks, it's all about projection (obviously you have to have a decent relationship between maxilla and mandible, otherwise u have malocclusion, but that isn't forward growth

(Btw, this is the ideal side profile, which isn't good by your method)
the move you made is impossible in real , nobody has a shitty projection like that with 176°
Screenshot 20230411 001941 ImageMeter

forward growth is mathematical, its not by performing a morph as you wish that you will be right, cuz if you lower like you did the projection, then you also have to lower the forehead projection and it will be pretty bad

the move you made is impossible in real , nobody has a shitty projection like that with 176° View attachment 2146294

forward growth is mathematical, its not by performing a morph as you wish that you will be right, cuz if you lower like you did the projection, then you also have to lower the forehead projection and it will be pretty bad
Forehead has nothing to do with being recessed lol. Recessed people have the same forehead they would have if they were forward grown. And yes, a lot of people have side profiles like this, especially after surgery or braces.

You say nobody has shitty projection like that... The girl in OP literally has worse. PROJECTION IS MEASURED IN FRANKFURT PLANE. The projection in my morph isn't even THAT bad, cos the head is tilted down

Any jaw surgery by a bluepilled surgeon will give a value closer to 180°, and they always look shit with proper posture cos there is no projection

Again, this degrees value is meaningless, cos the unmorphed picture I sent is the ideal side profile, with good lip projection as well as great forward growth (lip projection is good, but "worsens" the angle)

Forehead has nothing to do with being recessed lol. Recessed people have the same forehead they would have if they were forward grown. And yes, a lot of people have side profiles like this, especially after surgery or braces.

You say nobody has shitty projection like that... The girl in OP literally has worse. PROJECTION IS MEASURED IN FRANKFURT PLANE. The projection in my morph isn't even THAT bad, cos the head is tilted down

Any jaw surgery by a bluepilled surgeon will give a value closer to 180°, and they always look shit with proper posture cos there is no projection

Again, this degrees value is meaningless, cos the unmorphed picture I sent is the ideal side profile, with good lip projection as well as great forward growth (lip projection is good, but "worsens" the angle)
Nobody has shitty projection like that with such a zygo, such an angle of jaw, such forehead (and yes, forehead is ALSO influenced by forward growth at birth)

This girl went from subhuman to stacylite side profile

Screenshot 20230411 003422 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20230411 003434 Gallery

If u cant get that u need help

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nobody has shitty projection like that with such a zygo, such an angle of jaw, such forehead (and yes, forehead is ALSO influenced by forward growth at birth)

This girl went from subhuman to stacylite side profile

View attachment 2146325View attachment 2146327

If u cant get that u need help
Do you not understand that she would've had the same "result" with your angle if she had just gotten genioplasty?

Both her jaws are recessed however, so she looks like shit with proper posture

With your method, there would be no need for jaw surgery, only genioplasty, cos if u look at her lips in these photos, they stay the same, meaning she did not have an overbite or underbite before.

Cosmetic jaw surgery would never exist if your method held true, cos genioplasty could produce the same angle result, which is why you're the only one to use this method

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Do you not understand that she would've had the same "result" with your angle if she had just gotten genioplasty?
Not even close, she would have had a Bogdanov chin

Not even close, she would have had a Bogdanov chin
Would still satisfy your method, showing how flawed it is
Also that's only this person cos her lower jaw was deformed, she clinically needed jaw surgery. Others such as on this forum would only need genio according to u

Of course she ascended from subhuman, but she is by no means forward grown, not by a long stretch, just the ogre maxillomandibular relationship has been fixed

Would still satisfy your method, showing how flawed it is
Also that's only this person cos her lower jaw was deformed, she clinically needed jaw surgery. Others such as on this forum would only need genio according to u

Of course she ascended from subhuman, but she is by no means forward grown, not by a long stretch, just the ogre maxillomandibular relationship has been fixed
Screenshot 20230411 005346 Plastic Surgery Simulator

Im done with u brah

That's cos you messed up the relationship between both jaws. If, instead you kept the relationship but pushed both jaws back, you would have the same autistic angle value as if you advanced both jaws. Do you not understand the absurdity of this method?

Very bluepilled idea of jaw surgery you have

That's cos you messed up the relationship between both jaws. If, instead you kept the relationship but pushed both jaws back, you would have the same autistic angle value as if you advanced both jaws. Do you not understand the absurdity of this method?

Very bluepilled idea of jaw surgery you have
As i said, its impossible to have a good angle with autistic jaws behind, even if on your morph it's possible

in real life, someone who has 2 jaws back is deformed

As i said, its impossible to have a good angle with autistic jaws behind, even if on your morph it's possible

in real life, someone who has 2 jaws back is deformed
Most people have a good bite yet have some recession. That's literally what a recessed maxilla/midface is. It's not some rarity to have a slightly recessed maxilla and resulting recessed mandible. You don't have to be deformed to lack good forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Most people have a good bite yet have some recession. That's literally what a recessed maxilla/midface is. It's not some rarity to have a slightly recessed maxilla and resulting recessed mandible. You don't have to be deformed to lack good forward growth
most people have sub 169°

@optimisticzoomer + according to u all asians are subhuman

most people have sub 169°
So does this guy
8bf6c668682135c7c6ad378e0779c6df

For the last time, the angle doesn't matter. It matters to an extent where you don't want to look deformed, but actual projection is vastly more important. If this guy had a 3mm more recessed chin and a 5mm more recessed maxilla he would have an angle closer to 180, but would look worse (and no he wouldn't look deformed or like someone you would never see - he would have quite a common side profile).

Not to mention some people have flatter lips but more projected paranasal area, all messing with your method.

But the main takeaway here is that your method for forward growth doesn't even factor in projection (forward growth)

@optimisticzoomer + according to u all asians are subhuman
No cos put them in Frankfurt plane - not even recessed a lot of the time. The face just appears flat cos the eyes are not as deep set due to genetics

So does this guy
View attachment 2146389
For the last time, the angle doesn't matter. It matters to an extent where you don't want to look deformed, but actual projection is vastly more important. If this guy had a 3mm more recessed chin and a 5mm more recessed maxilla he would have an angle closer to 180, but would look worse (and no he wouldn't look deformed or like someone you would never see - he would have quite a common side profile).

Not to mention some people have flatter lips but more projected paranasal area, all messing with your method.

But the main takeaway here is that your method for forward growth doesn't even factor in projection (forward growth)
Man, you know that this guy ain't even a frontal chad? he is htn at best

Forward growth is the biggest bullshit that exists

all u need to be CHAD is defined cheeks and jaw, hollow cheeks and undereyes, a harmonious angle of 169°-175° and a good fwhr. Having a monkey maxilla won't make you prettier

No cos put them in Frankfurt plane - not even recessed a lot of the time. The face just appears flat cos the eyes are not as deep set due to genetics
they don't appear flat, they are FLAT

Man, you know that this guy ain't even a frontal chad? he is htn at best

Forward growth is the biggest bullshit that exists

all u need to be CHAD is defined cheeks and jaw, hollow cheeks and undereyes, a harmonious angle of 169°-175° and a good fwhr. Having a monkey maxilla won't make you prettier
Water, but it looks better from the side.

Obviously can't make up for frontal like eyes etc, but increases smv more than the same frontal with a less forward grown side

This is a good result but it isn't even close to the best one. This is my favorite (not necessarily the best ever):

View attachment 2146560
You can kinda tell they had a good base. If you manage to look good while being downwardly grown and horribly recessed, chances are, you may be a gigachad with bones. Too bad with men, you need a lot more bone and repositioning than women. Surgery is limited.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Thats not a foid, thats @mrriceguy

Literal poster child for small mm changes but huge facial changes. That's a huge glowup, where's this from?
Dr. Antipov

I don't know why this guy doesn't get talked about more often. He has plenty of great-looking cases. That's probably the best before/after gallery I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
He did a very good job making her a class3 underbite case. Considering she is looking down and not recessed at all
No she isn't looking down at all, it's just that 90% of people tilt their head back to fraud forward growth

Last edited:
No she isn't looking down at all, it's just that 90% of people tilt their head back to fraud forward growth
Yes she is see the next picture i posted where she is with a head aligned close to frankfurt plane

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Yes she is see the next picture i posted where she is with a head aligned close to frankfurt plane
No. A real side is something like this
Images 1

she wouldve been incel if she was born as a boy