Best filler widening results ever

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
If you have bad bigonial width. Fillers are the way to go.

67C9D297 D696 44E0 A0C5 EC2596C600B1
A4F305F4 62BF 4B42 A0FD BFC49DB56A6C
ECB8F12C B03C 410F B985 8F8395D91186
CEFD3A5C 25C7 43D1 AAB7 5C5EC7E2D3F8
E1DD0900 7B66 4768 940A 745F7CA936A6
D4C7B3D7 4530 44F8 98A6 7E7BF75257FE

• +1
Reactions: marin, gamma, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14978, DEFAULT and 1 other person
Yeah they look awesome. Too bad they migrate and only last a little bit, kinda not worth, better to just get implants I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528 and Deleted member 2729
What about the second guy?

Yeah they look awesome. Too bad they migrate and only last a little bit, kinda not worth, better to just get implants I think
No they won't if injected onto the bone

They won't migrate but they will fade away.
Good to know. How much filler does it take to achieve a good result like this, and what's it cost?

How long do the aesthetic benefits last

Good to know. How much filler does it take to achieve a good result like this, and what's it cost?

How long do the aesthetic benefits last
I don't know depends on your face. They say usually around 4-5ml per side

yes, but its temporary
a few months and they are narrow again
better to bone osteotomies

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, DivineBeing and subhuman incel
yes, but its temporary
a few months and they are narrow again
better to bone osteotomies
Dude plz...:lul:

Voluma lasts 18 months, Volux - 2 years, Radiesse - at least a year.

A dude must be retarded to do any bone-modification with the fillers that last half a year, like the ones used for lips.

And even after that, there is some residual filler left, so you will probably not need as much filler when repeated.

STOP THE FILLER COPE. :chad::chad::chad:

Fillers are legit the BEST way to turn bonelesscels into bonecels :unsure:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: improving101, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15516
I'd rather get an implant than redoing fillers every year and turning into a blobfish

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung

A dude must be retarded to do any bone-modification with the fillers that last half a year, like the ones used for lips.

And even after that, there is some residual filler left, so you will probably not need as much filler when repeated.

I'm trying to decide between a jaw implant (but I'm afraid if it turns out too big it will be difficult to have it removed and also I'd hate to go through the recovery period and risk of infection). I've been looking at amazing before and after pics of ppl using fillers. So what's the downside? the fact that you'd need touch ups every year or so?

If fillers are as great as they seem then why would people still get jaw implants at all?

In long run those fillers are gonna fuck up your face.

Imagine if you dont like the resuLT.. you need wait for 2 years?

I'm trying to decide between a jaw implant (but I'm afraid if it turns out too big it will be difficult to have it removed and also I'd hate to go through the recovery period and risk of infection). I've been looking at amazing before and after pics of ppl using fillers. So what's the downside? the fact that you'd need touch ups every year or so?

If fillers are as great as they seem then why would people still get jaw implants at all?
1) Because fillers are very expensive, done by a professional, in the long run.

2) Because you have to go redo them every ~2 years, or more often, and this is unpleasant.

3) Every time you will be a little swollen for 2 weeks until they set in.

4) Cause "muh implant" cope

5*) Fillers can do you only as much projection before looking weird. If you have medically recessed jaw, you cannot dump 1 liter filler in there - the result will look bad. So there is SOME limit of how much you can use really.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator
Imagine if you dont like the resuLT.. you need wait for 2 years?
Well, this is why it is better to do Volux or Voluma, and not Radiesse.

Then you go dissolve it. But in general, yeah, you have to wait.

This is why it is wise to do miniscule amounts in 2 weeks intervals until you reach the right result. E.g. you do the jaw, do not dump 2 ml per angle at once, do 1 ml. Then wait 2 weeks, then do another 2 ml if needed. In this way, even if you fuck up a little, it will be barely visible. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Fillers on the long run is so low iq

filler looks like shit IRL.

Don't be fooled by instagram retard. Jelly and paste in small amounts can't equal implants or bone.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar