Best first date?

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
I met a girl at the nightclub and she was happy to go on a date next time i’m in town.

Movies isnt rly a good first date Bcuz you can barely talk But i do want to see dead reckoning and oppenheimer.

Was also thinking an evening at an amusement park But its a pretty big time and financial investment (gonna run me 100-120$ for a first date…)

Considering picnic too If i find a good rooftop But i dont rly know my way around the city where i’ll meet her so could be hard.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
My go-to during the summer months are getting cocktails to-go from a bar and slowly walking the streets together. bit of a sight seeing tour without the a lame tour guide

Mogs any sit-down dinner/bar because the date will be so much more memorable for her if you switched places a lot. Also prevents awkwardness if you don‘t have something to say to each other at times, because you‘ll always be able to point towards something and talk about that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
My go-to during the summer months are getting cocktails to-go from a bar and walking the streets together, bit of a sight seeing tour without the a lame tour guide

Mogs any sit-down dinner/bar because the date will be so much more memorable for her if you switched places a lot.
I’ll be picking her up and the place where i’ll be sleeping is over an hour away.

I’ll be picking her up and the place where i’ll be sleeping is over an hour away.
So alcohol isn‘t an option? optimal is if you get slightly drunk together, but it also works with non-alcoholic drinks

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
I met a girl at the nightclub and she was happy to go on a date next time i’m in town.

Movies isnt rly a good first date Bcuz you can barely talk But i do want to see dead reckoning and oppenheimer.

Was also thinking an evening at an amusement park But its a pretty big time and financial investment (gonna run me 100-120$ for a first date…)

Considering picnic too If i find a good rooftop But i dont rly know my way around the city where i’ll meet her so could be hard.
I'd rather do something fun and action-packed, where constant talking isn't required, like go-karting or mini-golf, instead of the usual movie-watching that everyone does.

another nigga seeking validation,who would ask for dating tips on forum full of inkwells?

Last edited:
another nigga seeking validation bcuz he's insecure about not being real mogger,who would ask for dating tips on forum full of inkwells?
I gave good advice dude, shut up

• +1
another nigga seeking validation bcuz he's insecure about not being chad,who would ask for dating tips on forum full of inkwells?
I’m asking for ideas not how to act

So alcohol isn‘t an option? optimal is if you get slightly drunk together, but it also works with non-alcoholic drinks
I’d invite her home if i still had an aparment there But Thats not an option.

I'd rather do something fun and action-packed, where constant talking isn't required, like go-karting or mini-golf, instead of the usual movie-watching that everyone does.
I looked into gokarts but it even more expensive Than amusement parks.

• Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass
I’d invite her home if i still had an aparment there But Thats not an option.
Optimal thing is that you have a destination in mind that you walk to, either some nice quiet place like the roof-top you suggested, or your car so you can ask her to come with you.

Depending on how trashy and into you she is you could always try to have car sex with her. Did that plenty of times when bringing girls home with me wasn‘t an option.

• +1
Brother you don‘t want to be an oofy doofy and do go-cart, amusement park or arcade on a first date. That‘s all stuff you can do once you‘re in a relationship

First date is about building attraction and being charming, rather than just „having fun“

• +1
Optimal thing is that you have a destination in mind that you walk to, either some nice quiet place like the roof-top you suggested, or your car so you can ask her to come with you.

Depending on how trashy and into you she is you could always try to have car sex with her. Did that plenty of times when bringing girls home with me wasn‘t an option.
Yeah might do the picnic on a rooftop

• +1
Over for the economy in Europe. Time to pack my suitcase.
Ryan Phillippe Ciao GIF

Brother you don‘t want to be an oofy doofy and do go-cart, amusement park or arcade on a first date. That‘s all stuff you can do once you‘re in a relationship

First date is about building attraction and being charming, rather than just „having fun“
I want do oofy doofy to seem more relationship worthy. I met her the first time she went clubbing as she just turned 18 and she’s never went out since that. I fucked a girl since We met and i think she knows that by now so want to seem more serious and less like i just want sex.

• +1
I want do oofy doofy to seem more relationship worthy. I met her the first time she went clubbing as she just turned 18 and she’s never went out since that. I fucked a girl since We met and i think she knows that by now so want to seem more serious and less like i just want sex.
If you start out with the full-blown Oofy doofy stuff you‘re running the risk to fall into the friendzone. So I‘d still wait with that till you‘re already in a LTR.

Asking her to spend an evening with you on a nice roof-top during a warm summer night to get to know each other better, leaves her with an infinitely better impression than the average „come over to mine and we netflix and chill“ that most fuck-boys will suggest

• +1
If you start out with the full-blown Oofy doofy stuff you‘re running the risk to fall into the friendzone. So I‘d still wait with that till you‘re already in a LTR.

Asking her to spend an evening with you on a nice roof-top during a warm summer night to get to know each other better, leaves her with an infinitely better impression than the average „come over to mine and we netflix and chill“ that most fuck-boys will suggest
Yeah you’re right. I dont think friend zone would be an issue though Bcuz i’m in a league above her looks wise, we’ve already made out and i keep track of her snap scores a lot of the time she goes online just to snap me then go offline again.

• +1
my first dates are the only dates

• +1
we’ve already made out
You‘d be surprised how many girls I‘ve made out with in a club that ended up losing all interest once they were sober and it came to meeting up again.

@Amnesia can talk hours about events like that

You can only really start slacking a bit and turn oofy doofy when you already have her

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and LiterallyNightwing

Coffee date can’t really go wrong bro, doing an activity is decent but if ur not feeling each other it can get awkward, if you know a few nice spots in you city with views and where you can sit with her that’s also pretty good

• +1
Had a first day where we made nachos and watched a movie at her place and I put my arms around her, was pretty good. I just like to take a walk with them or watch a movie with them at one of our places

• +1
You‘d be surprised how many girls I‘ve made out with in a club that ended up losing all interest once they were sober and it came to meeting up again.

You can only really start slacking a bit and turn oofy doofy when you already have her
Very brutal

Very brutal

yeah I've BEEN approached and told I am gorgeous had girls literally have that starry eye'd look in their eyes when talking to me like wow this guy is so above me, them made out with.heavy groping and they ask for MY number, and text me like I had a great time meeting you THANK YOU for being there.

And then the next day ghosted nothing

I've had many such experiences like this where they made all the first moves and showed heavy interest only to never EVER heard from them again

It's extremely frustrating and tbh it kinda hurts, I try not to catch feelings but there have just been so many instances of this where I've been like wow she is extremely cute and we vibed hella well theres NO WAY I WON'T HEAR FROM HER AGAIN and boom I never do

• +1
Reactions: danny phantom, Corleone and LiterallyNightwing
yeah I've BEEN approached and told I am gorgeous had girls literally have that starry eye'd look in their eyes when talking to me like wow this guy is so above me, them made out with.heavy groping and they ask for MY number, and text me like I had a great time meeting you THANK YOU for being there.

And then the next day ghosted nothing

I've had many such experiences like this where they made all the first moves and showed heavy interest only to never EVER heard from them again

It's extremely frustrating and tbh it kinda hurts, I try not to catch feelings but there have just been so many instances of this where I've been like wow she is extremely cute and we vibed hella well theres NO WAY I WON'T HEAR FROM HER AGAIN and boom I never do

They're most likely insecure of constantly getting mogged by you. In their head they're saying " this guy is too good looking, dating him seriously is not an option. I just will use him for sex". These bitches want the power in relationships and when they can't use their looks, they have no leverage.

Gonna do a picnic