Best foods for bulking?

McDonalds.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Olive oil, mass gainer, whole milk, etc

Ideally low fat high carb high protein. Good protein foods are low fat dairy/milk, chicken breast, lean cut of beef, whole eggs (not exactly low fat but very nutrient dense). Good carb sources are (sweet) potatoes, oats, pasta (if you digest gluten well), rice; fruit and sugar, cereal in moderation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Ricochet
whole milk, white rice, eggs, ice cream, fast food

• +1
Reactions: AefreTreow
Try to eat as healthy as possible. But once you hit a weight plateau, those Big Macs will come in handy when you don't feel like eating 4000 calories of healthy bland food.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daqirius and Deleted member 12002
healthy fat that is calorie dense
I want to eat a lot and become a fat m*ther f*cker. Eating lots of cheese cake and burritos lately. Maybe I'll pour a bunch of olive oil on everything.

I want to eat a lot and become a fat m*ther f*cker. Eating lots of cheese cake and burritos lately. Maybe I'll pour a bunch of olive oil on everything.
Yes It is a good method

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 12002
man just drink a gallon of milk a day with orange juice cook some steaks some eggs eat spoons of coconut oil and eat alot of white rice or just eat some random stuff in high quantity

• Ugh..
Reactions: Daqirius
You shouldn’t be having trouble with food if lean bulking. I just use more olive oil, chicken thighs and beef instead of chicken breast, etc

If you’re dirty bulking then it never began for you

You shouldn’t be having trouble with food if lean bulking. I just use more olive oil, chicken thighs and beef instead of chicken breast, etc

If you’re dirty bulking then it never began for you
noted. i need to get big so i can get some girls ass :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Broad question with a broad set of answers. Eat as healthy as you can while still getting your calories in. I tracked my calories meticulously for a month while ensuring weight increased at the proper rate and then stopped tracking having learned what my body requires. Eat protein, avoid sugar and alcohol.

I like protein oats topped with a massive portion of powdered peanut butter, nuts, and berries. = approx 70g protein 1000 kcal
I’ll eat at chipotle-style restaurants with whole foods and lots of protein.
I basically eat those two meals every single day and I’m lenient with my last meal because at that point I already have at least 120g protein.