supplement or serum

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
both are bad , just eat fruit nigga

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, IAMNOTANINCEL and PseudoMaxxer
both are bad , just eat fruit nigga
Stop giving advic3 here you brainded faggot you probably know nothing but about skincare or anything so just keep your mouth shut and dont use the reply option

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, FBl, RTLBbc and 4 others
Stop giving advic3 here you brainded faggot you probably know nothing but about skincare or anything so just keep your mouth shut and dont use the reply option

I also hate that faggot, who just shits the same answer to everywhere, no matter the topic, that you should eat raw meat. These guys are just ruining every thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, chincel11, FBl and 2 others
Serum.
  • Vitamin C serum is recommended for its direct skin benefits like anti-aging and complexion improvement.
  • Vitamin C supplement can aid in overall health by boosting immunity and preventing deficiencies.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Dicktator
I also hate that faggot, who just shits the same answer to everywhere, no matter the topic, that you should eat raw meat. These guys are just ruining every thread.
made me cage , u retarded faggots

skincare -> cope

looks like u have fallen victim to the jews , ill let u healthmin urselves

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and IAMNOTANINCEL
Raw meat is the only skincare

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Youㅤ
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and IAMNOTANINCEL
supplement or serum

Why not both? They are cheap. I use a Vitamin C + E + Ferulic acid facial serum, plus I take vitamin C powder twice a day, a few gramms each time. Powder for several years, I haven't started it yesterday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and RTLBbc
Why not both? They are cheap. I use a Vitamin C + E + Ferulic acid facial serum, plus I take vitamin C powder twice a day, a few gramms each time. Powder for several years, I haven't started it yesterday.
All the good serums ive searched for are £30+

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
the more people who ignore me , the more retards who healthmin themselves , hahaha , u lose

you only need skincare if your health is shit, thats the true mate

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
All the good serums ive searched for are £30+

Ok, so you are from the UK, check amazon. I use the Geek & Gorgeous 101 C-glow. It has 15% vitamin C with vitamin E and ferulic acid, which is scientifically proven to be one of the best combo you can give to your skin with serums.

I can see others too below £20 on amazon.uk.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
you only need skincare if your health is shit, thats the true mate

No, this is low-iq, it's not this black and white. For example I naturally have sebum overproduction, which makes me fucking young looking for my age (my face is never dry, it ages slower), but also it causes acnes as an adult, if I don't have a proper skincare routine. And that's just me, there can be a miriad of reason of acnes, not just one or two.

• +1
topical vitamin c = reduced free radicals

• +1
niggas rather use goycare u look healthy instead of being healthy , what a scam
Shut the fuck up niga muh health mAxxiNG my brother who is 30 who drinks and smokes everyday only eats junkfood for days his skin is literally chico level without any of your muh healTH maxxing you idiot kys

• +1
the more people who ignore me , the more retards who healthmin themselves , hahaha , u lose
this forum is natural selection , high iq cels benefit low iq cels destroy themselves

Shut the fuck up niga muh health mAxxiNG my brother who is 30 who drinks and smokes everyday only eats junkfood for days his skin is literally chico level without any of your muh healTH maxxing you idiot kys
Probably had good environment in uterus , probably breast fed , healthy mother

this forum is natural selection , high iq cels benefit low iq cels destroy themselves

I went to an irl mensa iq-test, so no shitty online. Have you ever been to any?

I went to an irl mensa iq-test, so no shitty online. Have you ever been to any?
The doctor tell me to go get tested for non NT diagnoses , I t would include iq test , I refuse don’t want Jews testing me

No, this is low-iq, it's not this black and white. For example I naturally have sebum overproduction, which makes me fucking young looking for my age (my face is never dry, it ages slower), but also it causes acnes as an adult, if I don't have a proper skincare routine. And that's just me, there can be a miriad of reason of acnes, not just one or two.
you dont naturally have sebum overproduction, and that doesnt cause you to look young. Acne is not genetic, its a result of the environment you was brought into and your genetic predisposition to it. If you was born with the same genes in a hunther gatherer tribe 20000 years ago you wouldnt have had acne.

What ur iq btw

It said it's between 119-124, which is about somewhere in the top 6-14%.

you dont naturally have sebum overproduction, and that doesnt cause you to look young. Acne is not genetic, its a result of the environment you was brought into and your genetic predisposition to it. If you was born with the same genes in a hunther gatherer tribe 20000 years ago you wouldnt have had acne.

Yes, I understand it's not that black and white, one thing doesn't explain everything, I know I don't look young just because of this. But it's a factor, both my dermatologist and cosmetician mentioned me this separately without me bringing it up.

I admit, that when last summer I tried carnivore diet for 3 months to lose weight, I had no acne. It wasn't raw, but for 3 months I'd only eaten ground beef, cheese, egg, cream cheese and bacon. But I also tried other things during that time, like salicilyc acid, which then I dropped, so maybe that was it, I am trying that again now.