Best form of zinc

hybriderr

hybriderr

Artistic Chimney
We now know that Magnesium Bisglycinate is the best form of magnesium to supplement with. However, zinc is also important, and there's also many different types, with the type affecting the level of absorption in your body.

Anyone know or can vouch for the best form? Google gives very mixed opinions.

Magnesium Bisglycinate

Happy7

Yes that's what I use. Best form, high absorption, gentle on stomach.

Zinc, seem cope to me.

Magnesium better.

Vitamin I take regularly, multi, vit d, vit c, omega 3, mag.

Why add zinc?

why would you take magnezium anyway?

i drink 5 coffees daily and i heard they flush all the magnesium from your body so i would be defficient anyway

• +1
Reactions: Zesto

i drink 5 coffees daily and i heard they flush all the magnesium from your body so i would be defficient anyway

Magnesium increases testosterone.

Although @Zesto might be right. Zinc could be cope.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Magnesium increases testosterone.

Although @Zesto might be right. Zinc could be cope.
how so?

zinc is #1 recommendation for people with limp dick so maybe it increases libido/testo/whatever. one quick check in google will tell you

your own semen is very Zinc rich

Yes that what I meant. We get all good benefits from magnesium already. Most Americans also magnesium deficient, but never heard statistic for zinc.

Magnesium good for sleep too.

Happy5

That good to know but as part of BoyMaxx I almost never drink caffeine so magnesium still effective for me.

I take a liquid zinc. Dropper full is a good dose. Forget the name but if you look on Amazon it comes in a dark blue bottle. One advantage of using liquid zinc is that you can test whether you're zinc deficient with it. Mix some in water and swish around in the mouth. If you can't taste it, you're zinc deficient. If it tastes like horrible metallic shit, you good.

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr
zinc picolinate

• +1
zinc picolinate

• +1