Best formal elevator shoes?

D

Diremeyer

Bronze
Your opinion:
How much can you height fraud with elevator shoes?
For it to look non-fake, should it match the color of the pants or not?
Any shoes you've tried?
Any you think looks better than others?

Formal elevator shoes, as in shoes you'd wear with a suit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
  • +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
were you happy with those from chamaripashoes? yeah i agree about "nt", but on some occasions formal is nt.
yeah, tbh i cant say they are the most comfortable possible due to the height increase but I would still recommend.

• +1
If you live in europe, then Betelli is a good online store, @Slayerino told me

• +1
LIST OF OPTIONS

Guidomaggi
495€ for their cheapest shoes, so I'm not going there

Chamaripashoes

Elevator shoes, nothing that looks decent

Mariobertulli, nothing that looks decent including up to 3.5 inches

Buharrisshoess, one pair that looks good-ish but 3.15 inches is a bit much

Donsfootwear, nothing that looks decent

Shoeshellen, too many shoes that I bother look thru them, but looks like they might have something

Tallerly, only one okay formal shoe but increases height by 3.15 inches which is a lot

Faretti shoes, looks like they have some good stuff but some is remarkably similar to Chamaripashoes, maybe it's while label

Betelli, nothing that looks decent

Hosso, too small selection and few sizes and not much looking good

Secretshoes, one that might be something, emphasis might

Attixshoes, almost no selection and of that little which is it's only crap

Tallmenshoes, lots to choose from might be something

Jennen, good stuff, but wonder if pants should match colors of shoes or not

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Mouthbreath
Seems these are the options for gl formal elevator shoes:
  • Jennen
  • Tallmenshoes
  • shoeshellen
  • faretti (but might be white label from chamaripashoes)
  • chamaripashoes
i'll post pictures another time.

LIST OF OPTIONS

Guidomaggi
495€ for their cheapest shoes, so I'm not going there

Chamaripashoes

Elevator shoes, nothing that looks decent

Mariobertulli, nothing that looks decent including up to 3.5 inches

Buharrisshoess, one pair that looks good-ish but 3.15 inches is a bit much

Donsfootwear, nothing that looks decent

Shoeshellen, too many shoes that I bother look thru them, but looks like they might have something

Tallerly, only one okay formal shoe but increases height by 3.15 inches which is a lot

Faretti shoes, looks like they have some good stuff but some is remarkably similar to Chamaripashoes, maybe it's while label

Betelli, nothing that looks decent

Hosso, too small selection and few sizes and not much looking good

Secretshoes, one that might be something, emphasis might

Attixshoes, almost no selection and of that little which is it's only crap

Tallmenshoes, lots to choose from might be something

Jennen, good stuff, but wonder if pants should match colors of shoes or not
I have some smart shoes from mario belluti and they look great. Got loads of compliments on them irl and the elevator isn’t even slightly noticable

I got 6cm elevators (which gives a 4cm ish boost cos remember everyone is also wearing shoes irl)

• +1
I have some smart shoes from mario belluti and they look great. Got loads of compliments on them irl and the elevator isn’t even slightly noticable

I got 6cm elevators (which gives a 4cm ish boost cos remember everyone is also wearing shoes irl)

Appreciated. Do you think the height boosts the sellers list are compared to barefoot? In case maybe I should email them and get them to clarify that.

I have found 4 cm insoles in regular shoes is really pushing the limits, so i was thinking elevator shoes with a 4 cm boost is really pushing the limits.

Appreciated. Do you think the height boosts the sellers list are compared to barefoot? In case maybe I should email them and get them to clarify that.

I have found 4 cm insoles in regular shoes is really pushing the limits, so i was thinking elevator shoes with a 4 cm boost is really pushing the limits.
They’re compared to barefoot yes,

Honestly it isn’t noticable at all irl, the shoes are well designed to conceal the elevator and they’re really comfortable, way more comfortable than regular shoes + lifts, very stylish as well.

The exact ones I have are the navy blue suede ‘desert boot’ style shoes with a low top. They look really good irl and I’d highly reccomend. I think I paid £80 but it was well worth it

• Love it
They’re compared to barefoot yes,

Honestly it isn’t noticable at all irl, the shoes are well designed to conceal the elevator and they’re really comfortable, way more comfortable than regular shoes + lifts, very stylish as well.

The exact ones I have are the navy blue suede ‘desert boot’ style shoes with a low top. They look really good irl and I’d highly reccomend. I think I paid £80 but it was well worth it
blue suede shoes man. cool.

good to hear they're comfortable compared to normal shoes + insoles.

conzuri are the best imo, especially for the price

This deceptive shit almost all of these companies do where they try to hide what they side profile of the shoe looks like in photos (cause the shaft of elevator shoes is higher to account for the heel being lifted) really pisses me off. But I guess it makes sense that a company selling a product meant to help you fraud your appearance would fraud the appearance of their products.

Anyway I'm necroing this thread to see if anyone else replies cause I'm looking for the same thing, and all the reviews of shoes are shilled so it's hard to find reliable info online. I'll start: I found a company I've never seen mentioned before called locaka, they seem to have some good stuff.