Best free morphing app?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
title, application/website on computer too is OK but phone would be ideal (most convenient)

BTW IF YOU DONT WANT GREYCELS FINDING OUT THEN JUST PM ME ONE PLEASE. FROM ONE REAL NIGGA TO ANOTHER!

Last edited:
looking aswell

@averagejoe

replying to remember to check back here

rotters.org

cracked photoshop

The Faceapp algorithm is too hard to beat if you are looking into it also changing your bone structure and soft tissue.
It's also impossible to crack because each transformation works server-side.

If you aren't willing to pay for it, I would look into Gimp tutorials on facial enhancement and skin retouching.

Or if you are into very simple morphs (such as merging a model photo with your photo) there are plenty of github tools

But again, these don't really hold a candle to Faceapp because of how complex the program is (it draws data from millions of dating app matches, and features rated attractive by attractive women themselves will be applied on your face).

If you are very skilled at photo editing, pirate Adobe Photoshop CS6.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 32094
I use ibis paint x and make very good morphs

The Faceapp algorithm is too hard to beat if you are looking into it also changing your bone structure and soft tissue.
It's also impossible to crack because each transformation works server-side.

If you aren't willing to pay for it, I would look into Gimp tutorials on facial enhancement and skin retouching.

Or if you are into very simple morphs (such as merging a model photo with your photo) there are plenty of github tools

But again, these don't really hold a candle to Faceapp because of how complex the program is (it draws data from millions of dating app matches, and features rated attractive by attractive women themselves will be applied on your face).

If you are very skilled at photo editing, pirate Adobe Photoshop CS6.

mirin iq