Best gym routine?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
am already lean and like 10-12%bf, just need a good routine to build an even better frame.
5'11 135ish

not gonna bulk.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel
I have the most god tier gym routine that will make you eligible to join the Ottoman Janissary.
🪳🪳🪳

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
I have the most god tier gym routine that will make you eligible to join the Ottoman Janissary.
🪳🪳🪳
pretty sure your trolling but tell me your routine

Its private I can't tell here

roids + any routine that is not absolute bullshit

The best gym routine is the one that you like and can do consistently.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, Racky, Broski and 1 other person
PPL

• +1
Reactions: Lux
The best workout split is the one that lets you hit each body part at least twice a week with sufficient volume but not too much that you can’t fully recover before your next session.

I’d say an Upper/Lower split twice a week is good if you’re beginner-intermediate. Can milk that for a few years before turning to a PPL split.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Deleted member 20097, Celexawer and 2 others
What workouts do u do?
I mean I do all the generic stuff like bench press, shoulder presses, squats, etc. I don't have a specific routine. I hit every muscle, but primarily focus on chest and shoulders for an aesthetic physique.

Sometimes I do progressive overload (increase weight), sometimes I do low weight, high rep. Like Arnold said, you have to trick the muscle.

Last edited:
PPL, off, Repeat.

12-16 working sets/bodypart/week. 8-15 reps. Take sets to failure, or at least 1-2 reps from.

I highly recommend using exclusively, or mostly machines if your goal is aesthetics (significantly less joint pain/risk of injury, less fatiguing on your nervous system, and build just as much muscle if not more compared to freeweights)

Also, eat in a 500 calorie surplus. You're very underweight for your height. Don't get fat, but make sure the scale is gradually going up

at 5'11 & 135 you need to bulk this is not a question yuo cannot gymmax without a bulk at this stage

The best workout split is the one that lets you hit each body part at least twice a week with sufficient volume but not too much that you can’t fully recover before your next session.

I’d say an Upper/Lower split twice a week is good if you’re beginner-intermediate. Can milk that for a few years before turning to a PPL split.
Damn you’re still alive bhai

at 5'11 & 135 you need to bulk this is not a question yuo cannot gymmax without a bulk at this stage
For building good frame. Dont care for muscle

The best routine is one you can stick too and with progressive overload, within reason. Just make sure you include all the compound lifts and some accessories.

any push pull legs without the legs routine

Genetics and sleeping