Best gym supplements that are safe but reliable?

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
currently I use C4 for preworkout

And recover with a whey protein shake with 2 scoops and also take zinc and vitamin d

Is this a good stack or should I add creatine?

Solution
AverageTevvezFan
Gorilla Mode mogs C4 to death and back. Not even close.

Creatine, Arachidonic acid (post-workout), Whey, MK-677 (use it carefully), Turkesterone if you can afford it (buy it from gorillamind, anything else is bunk)
C4 is the best preworkout the market. Basically the fountain of youth unironically.

Add creatine and tren.

• +1
Reactions: mug

Creatine, Arachidonic acid (post-workout), Whey, MK-677 (use it carefully), Turkesterone if you can afford it (buy it from gorillamind, anything else is bunk)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and mug
Solution

Creatine, Arachidonic acid (post-workout), Whey, MK-677 (use it carefully), Turkesterone if you can afford it (buy it from gorillamind, anything else is bunk
No c4 is the best preworkout on the market.

• JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
I like c4 because it doesn’t make me breakout in acne like monster and redbull. Does GM have better flavor or higher dosage?

Creatine, Arachidonic acid (post-workout), Whey, MK-677 (use it carefully), Turkesterone if you can afford it (buy it from gorillamind, anything else is bunk
Thx

I like c4 because it doesn’t make me breakout in acne like monster and redbull. Does GM have better flavor or higher dosage?

Thx
GM has better dosages of just about everything.

Also, use the MK-677 3 months on 3 months off. It will make losing fat and gaining muscle slightly easier but the main case use for it is that it skyrockets appetite which is great for bulking.

watch on 1.5x-2x if you can be assed

• +1

It depends on which c4, there's like 5 of them. The higher end C4s mog GM.

Anyway any high end pre-workout is good, personally since they remover dmaa they all a bit weak, right now I use War machine or c4 extreme depending on where I am.

Add creatine for sure

• +1
Also, use the MK-677 3 months on 3 months off. It will make losing fat and gaining muscle slightly easier but the main case use for it is that it skyrockets appetite which is great for bulking.
if you use mk make sure to get it from a reliable source I bought mk677 in capsule form instead of liquid im sure they put oral steroids in there I made crazy gains and turned very aggressive

• +1
It depends on which c4, there's like 5 of them. The higher end C4s mog GM.

Anyway any high end pre-workout is good, personally since they remover dmaa they all a bit weak, right now I use War machine or c4 extreme depending on where I am.

Add creatine for sure
I use the starburst one

Yeah I wasn't referring to flavour...

BCAAs, Glutamine, GH booster pills, Turkesterone, Anvarol, Trenorol :soy:.

• +1
Creatine
Protein powder
Caffeine
Any supplement containing nitric oxide (could even be beetroot powder)
MK677 (legit for bulking but use with caution)
Zinc, vit d, magnesium

• +1
Creatine
Protein powder
Caffeine
Any supplement containing nitric oxide (could even be beetroot powder)
MK677 (legit for bulking but use with caution)
Zinc, vit d, magnesium
My preworkout has beetroot powder

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel