Best H.I.T program for a mogger physique

Glidarn

Glidarn

Iron
The high intensity training program for an aesthetic physique
  • Training frequency is 3 times a week(there should be at least 1-2 days of rest between gym sessions)
  • Every working set needs to be taken to positive failure for this low volume training style to work(Positive failure is reached when you can't perform the concentric part of the lift without sacrificing proper form)
  • Every exercise have 2 warm up sets before the working set(s)
  • Rest 1 minute after every warm up set and 3 minutes after every working set
  • Perform all sets in a rep range between 6-9
  • Lateral Raises are performed on leg days since they don't give much fatigue and it will help achieve the v tapered physique
  • Calf Raises will be performed before quad and hamstring exercises because they don't cause much fatigue and they are more visible in the summer

Upper Body day 1
  • Incline Smith Machine Bench Press 1 set
  • Chest Supported T Bar Row 1 set (Mechanical dropset with kelso shrugs)
  • Flat Chest Press Machine 1 set
  • Upper Back Biased Pulldown 1 set (hand width 1.5 times of shoulder width)
  • Crossbody Tricep Extensions 1 set
  • Neck Curls 1 set

Lower Body day 1
  • Dumbbell Lateral Raises 1 set
  • Calf Raise Machine 1 set
  • Hack Squats 1 set
  • Seated Leg Curls 1 set
  • Leg Extensions 1 set
  • Decline Weighted Crunches 1 set

Upper Body day 2
  • Lat Biased Single Arm Cable Row 1 set
  • Flat Chest Press Machine 1 set
  • Chest Supported T Bar Row 1 set (Mechanical dropset with kelso shrugs)
  • Smith Machine Seated Shoulder Press 1 set
  • Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curls 1 set
  • Neck Extensions 1 set

Lower Body day 2
  • Calf Raise Machine 1 set
  • Hyperextensions 1 set
  • Hack Squats 1 set
  • Seated Leg Curls 1 set
  • Decline Weighted Crunches 1 set

What are the benefits of this training program

This style of training is beneficial to the person who want's to maximize their growth in the shortest amount of time as possible. Since the workouts are kept short and only take up 30-50minutes of your time, and it ensures that you aren't overtraining. Keeping the workouts so short will cause much less fatigue for the rest of the day in comparison if you would train 2hours every session.

This training program focuses on the most important parts for an aesthetic physique, like the side delts, lats and the upper chest. This is because the exercises which target these muscles are put at the beginning. Which means that you can stimulate the muscle better because you aren't fatigued.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Deleted member 25938, lasnt and 1 other person
lol

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, zharupodrugu, thecel and 2 others
just do pull ups, dips, split squats and extensive calf and forearm training to mog

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
just do pull ups, dips, split squats and extensive calf and forearm training to mog
dips target the lower chest a lot which is already over developed for most people
Forearms also don't need to be isolated because they get worked a lot through heavy back exercises and bicep curls

• +1
dips target the lower chest a lot which is already over developed for most people
Forearms also don't need to be isolated because they get worked a lot through heavy back exercises and bicep curls
ur forearms should be bigger than upper arms.

• Hmm...
dips target the whole chest

• +1
dips target the whole chest
Yh but they bias the lower chest, its better to have exercises that bias the upper chest if you are lacking it lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, thecel and gribsufer1
No they shouldn't if you want to achieve an aesthetic physique
cope big forearms mog
C9d745d2864ce5312e080a75b4d0e08b

• JFL
  • +1
Too complicated cope routine. Also doing only 1 set per exercise? Lol...

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, PYT and thecel
Not complicated at all if you know how to read a training program and have the equipment to do this
If you don't have the right equipment I can give good replacements

Also 1 set per exercise is enough for hypertrophy if you actually train to positive failure and it's very time efficient

• +1
I'm not saying that you can't grow on high volume, but this is way more time efficient and you can grow as much or even more on low volume training

• JFL
More is not better

• JFL
I'm not saying that you can't grow on high volume, but this is way more time efficient and you can grow as much or even more on low volume training

Low-volume training isn’t bad, but your program is so low-volume that most trainees (beyond the utter noob stage) would not even maintain their strength and muscle mass when following it. JFL at the 1-set shit:

Medium volume is the best for most trainees.

A good mid-volume program:

UPPL2

Low-volume training isn’t bad, but your program is so low-volume that most trainees (beyond the utter noob stage) would not even maintain their strength and muscle mass when following it. JFL at the 1-set shit:

Medium volume is the best for most trainees.

A good mid-volume program:

View attachment 2138005

That routine has too much volume. Also you should always start out on 1 set as a beginner and if you're unable to progress that's the time you should increase the number of sets. You should always do the least amount of work to stimulate the muscle. Because you want to avoid giving yourself too much muscle fiber damage and not giving your muscles enough time to overcompensate after recovery.

I'm a bit a above the intermediate category so some of the exercises has 2 sets for me. But still most exercises are one set. I've found this way too be the most effective for me and all of my friends that I got to try this way of training

I do like 4 sets for every muscle group per week now. Back is the only muscle group I do 5 sets on since it's such a complex muscle group. Keep in mind that every training program that you see on the internet should be individualized for your lacking groups and the volume should be changed depending on your genetics.

• Woah
@thecel You even said you don't train which shows that you haven't tried your principles on yourself to see if they work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, thecel and ascension
imagine doing all this shit for pussy

• JFL
imagine doing all this shit for pussy
I already got pussy before I started lifting. I started lifting because I wanted better quality women.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, thecel and Deleted member 27066
I already got pussy before I started lifting. I started lifting because I wanted better quality women.
average graycel

• JFL
1-2 sets per exercise to failure is ideal lmfao, everyone knows higher volume (3+ sets) is just junk shit when mechanical tension is the only known driver for hypertrophy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Glidarn
1-2 sets per exercise to failure is ideal lmfao, everyone knows higher volume (3+ sets) is just junk shit when mechanical tension is the only known driver for hypertrophy.
Finally someone with a brain

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and RoundHouse
Using more volume than needed to stimulate a muscle is mostly just gonna improve cardiovascularity

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and thecel
@thecel You even said you don't train which shows that you haven't tried your principles on yourself to see if they work

As if that matters. And I lied. I do train. I lied to see if your IQ is indeed as you just showed it is. JFL at your IQ.

Whether the training principles—which are shared by many other programs that’ve been proven to work—work on myself is utterly irrelevant because I’m a genetic outlier. We should see how effective programs are on the average man, not a subhuman truecel manlet whose frame alone severely limits his strength and muscle mass to the DYEL tier, not even taking into account his terrible muscle-building genetics and probably low testosterone.

Why do I need to test my training principles on myself to see if they work? These are the same principles taught by coaches who’ve coached lots of lifters to advanced and elite status. These are the same principles espoused by gym bros with over a decade of experience. I don’t pull new principles out my ass.

Last edited:

Then why do many guys plateau on low-volume training and break their plateaus by increasing their volume?

Then why do many guys plateau on low-volume training and break their plateaus by increasing their volume?
they dont know what true failure looks like and end up going too easy

• JFL
As if that matters. And I lied. I do train. I lied to see if your IQ is indeed as you just showed it is. JFL at your IQ.

Whether the training principles—which are shared by many other programs that’ve been proven to work—work on myself is utterly irrelevant because I’m a genetic outlier. We should see how effective programs are on the average man, not a subhuman truecel manlet whose frame alone severely limits his strength and muscle mass to the DYEL tier, not even taking into account his terrible muscle-building genetics and probably low testosterone.

Why do I need to test my training principles on myself to see if they work? These are the same principles taught by coaches who’ve coached lots of lifters to advanced and elite status. These are the same principles spewed by gym bros with over a decade of experience.
It doesn't matter if you are subhuman or not. You could try and see if the low volume high intensity approach works better or not. I've done H.I.T, mid-volume and high-volume and I saw the greatest growth with H.I.T in even a shorter time when I already was 1 year in to my lifting journey.

• +1
I do like 4 sets for every muscle group per week now. Back is the only muscle group I do 5 sets on since it's such a complex muscle group. Keep in mind that every training program that you see on the internet should be individualized for your lacking groups and the volume should be changed depending on your genetics.

You’re an extreme outlier.

They either have shit lifestyle, don't know how to take a set to failure or they are just not changing exercises when they hit a plateau

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and thecel
You’re an extreme outlier.
I'm not an outlier since I said that it works for all of my friends that also tried this way of training. Some of them have shit genetics with bad frames and some of them are genetic freaks. But still it worked for all of them. I also study in an athletics class in economics here in sweden and even my PE teacher thought that my routine was excellent if your goal was hypertrophy.

• Woah
They either have shit lifestyle, don't know how to take a set to failure or they are just not changing exercises when they hit a plateau

Ok, their variables aren’t completely ideal. But why is it better to change those variables rather than just increase volume? They’re gonna need to ramp up the volume eventually. Why should a lifter optimize his lifestyle, his nutrition, his sleep, his intensity, his exercise selection, etc. yet keep his volume suboptimally low?

Ok, their variables aren’t completely ideal. But why is it better to change those variables rather than just increase volume? They’re gonna need to ramp up the volume eventually. Why should a lifter optimize his lifestyle, his nutrition, his sleep, his intensity, his exercise selection, etc. yet keep his volume suboptimally low?
Even if they did higher volume and still had the shitty lifestyle etc. They wouldn't have made more progress doing high volume training.

• Hmm...
I'm not an outlier since I said that it works for all of my friends that also tried this way of training. Some of them have shit genetics with bad frames and some of them are genetic freaks. But still it worked for all of them. I also study in an athletics class in economics here in sweden and even my PE teacher thought that my routine was excellent if your goal was hypertrophy.

Your training style works for the “racehorse” archetype, but most people are “workhorses”.

How strong and how jacked are your friends?

• +1
Reactions: Neko arc 14's
Even if they did higher volume and still had the shitty lifestyle etc. They wouldn't have made more progress doing high volume training.

But they do! You keep saying muh it doesn’t do shit muh it doesn’t work, but plenty of lifters make more gains by doing more volume. Too much volume is bad, but it’s factual that intermediates need more volume than beginners need and advanced lifters need more volume than intermediates need.

Your training style works for the “racehorse” archetype, but most people are “workhorses”.

How strong and how jacked are your friends?

My strongest friend is 16(2006) years old and his SBD is 170 145 220. He's as strong as he looks to be.
I also have a 15(2007) year old friend that can bench 110kg. He doesn't do the other lifts but he also looks to be as strong as he is.
Most of my other friends are almost as jacked as me

• +1
But they do! You keep saying muh it doesn’t do shit muh it doesn’t work, but plenty of lifters make more gains by doing more volume. Too much volume is bad, but it’s factual that intermediates need more volume than beginners need and advanced lifters need more volume than intermediates need.
Beginners need more volume because they don't know how to take sets too failure. While me who is experiences enough can do low volume.

• JFL
@thecel You are pure cope and spend most of your time on this website trying to tell me what kind of volume works best when I've tried different variations

• Hmm...
Beginners need more volume because they don't know how to take sets too failure. While me who is experiences enough can do low volume.

It’s easier for beginners to take sets to failure because the weights they use are lighter and thus way less fatiguing.

Take 100-pound squat to failure? Easy. It’s like a beginner doing 20 push-ups to failure.

Take 400-pound squat to failure? Bro, even walking out the weight is fatiguing. It’s incredibly difficult.

@thecel You are pure cope and spend most of your time on this website trying to tell me what kind of volume works best when I've tried different variations

That’s just you bro. You’re the only one claiming that your training style is ideal in general. Your head is too far up your ass to realize that people aren’t built like you.

1-2 sets per exercise to failure is ideal lmfao, everyone knows higher volume (3+ sets) is just junk shit
I do like 4 sets for every muscle group per week now. Back is the only muscle group I do 5 sets on since it's such a complex muscle group.

Coaches don’t program volume this low to their clients. Cus it’s suboptimal for most people. Most people will hit a wall in a few months, if not in under 1 month, if they do 4 sets per muscle group per week.

Name 1 coach who programs volume this low to their clients.
Mike mentzer
Dorian yates
Paul carter
Tnf nutrition
Ryan jewers
JPG ++

youve been researching training for up to 3 years now and still dont understand what mechanical tension is :lul:

• WTF
That’s just you bro. You’re the only one claiming that your training style is ideal in general. Your head is too far up your ass to realize that people aren’t built like you.
I have already proved my point on my friends lmao. Go get a life and you will see that you can succeed with low volume
Coaches don’t program volume this low to their clients. Cus it’s suboptimal for most people. Most people will hit a wall in a few months, if not in under 1 month, if they do 4 sets per muscle group per week.
John Heart is a great coach and he tell people to do even lower volume for every body part per week

• Woah
Mike mentzer
Dorian yates
Paul carter
Tnf nutrition
Ryan jewers
JPG ++

youve been researching training for up to 3 years now and still dont understand what mechanical tension is :lul:
@thecel Is probably obsessed with arnold and forgot all the other

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and RoundHouse
Mike mentzer
Dorian yates
Paul carter
Tnf nutrition
Ryan jewers
JPG ++

I don’t know about the latter 4, but Mentzer’s and Yates’s programs have considerably more volume than what @Glidarn claims to do (4 sets per muscle group per week and 5 weekly sets of back). If their programs are considered low-volume, what the fuck is @Glidarn’s program? Giga low volume? Tiny volume? Bitch volume?

Obviously mechanical tension requires some minimum amount of volume for it to be effective.

Applying tension to a muscle for 1 microsecond won’t do anything to it.

The more advanced the trainee, the more volume it takes to stimulate adaptation.

Decent routine, done something similar myself (y). It's worth point out though that HIT demands a lot higher RPE than other training methods so while it can seem attractive as a way to save time by condensing a workout, it's actually mentally and physically harder to get through than a higher volume workout since a greater number of reps are performed near failure.

• +1