Best hair protection on test?

rc201

rc201

Silver
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Posts
555
Reputation
313
I have a very dense hairline and a straight hairline, but I don’t want to experience no balding, what is a good add on for hair protection? Topical finasteride at .25% should be enough to protect if I have 0 balding? What’s best.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: simematic and bhsoda_destroyer
All u really need is oral minox

Hair is different for everyone

Who knows you might not need it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and bhsoda_destroyer
All u really need is oral minox

Hair is different for everyone

Who knows you might not need it
Yeah I really just dont want to deal or gamble with it I might just do RU at small doses
 
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker
Yeah I really just dont want to deal or gamble with it I might just do RU at small doses
Ru is good

If you can afford ky826 mogs, it’s on amazon
 
All u really need is oral minox

Hair is different for everyone

Who knows you might not need it
high iq.

Massage typical rescension lines too, high blood flow will help
 
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker
high iq.

Massage typical rescension lines too, high blood flow will help
I’m actually very low iq I got tested and it said my iq was like 84 in the 4th grade
 
I have a very dense hairline and a straight hairline, but I don’t want to experience no balding, what is a good add on for hair protection? Topical finasteride at .25% should be enough to protect if I have 0 balding? What’s best.
nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: rc201

Similar threads

foidlovingmtn
LifeFuel Test is best
Replies
1
Views
42
foidlovingmtn
foidlovingmtn
Daniel Larpson JR
Replies
0
Views
22
Daniel Larpson JR
Daniel Larpson JR
jf8
Replies
1
Views
20
Gravitas
Gravitas
abzz!
Replies
4
Views
26
abzz!
abzz!
Organ
Replies
23
Views
135
277
277

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Umaimdown
  • tspmongl
Back
Top