[Serious] Best haircut for a protruding forehead?

Picassocel

Currently mental health maxing.
This type of forehead is a nightmare for finding the right hairstyle and makes my lower third appear even worse. Any good hairstyles that minimizes the appearance of a large forehead? My hair is quite long atm which i like but it is not going well with my forehead. Any suggestions?

skysports-gareth-southgate-harry-kane-england_3974144.jpg
64895da6a308736f55c7d73784301ce9.png

Attachments

What is your faceshape bruh also how long do you want your hair.

Picassocel

Currently mental health maxing.
What is your faceshape bruh also how long do you want your hair.
My face is quite boxy or slightly egg shaped. My forehead is quite wide and my face gets thinner below the eyes making for a top heavy kind of look which isn't attractive. I like my hair long when it's under control but i would be willing to get it short if it was an improvement. My hair is naturally wavy if that is important.

Last edited:

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
I think you should grow out your hair a good bit and have it cover your forehead. Comb/cream it down if it won't naturally do so. Go for this look
1534033115221.jpeg

Nibba

Ogremaxing Practitioner
This type of forehead is a nightmare for finding the right hairstyle and makes my lower third appear even worse. Any good hairstyles that minimizes the appearance of a large forehead? My hair is quite long atm which i like but it is not going well with my forehead. Any suggestions?

View attachment 14 View attachment 12
Either go with @Creep 's choice or go with a 2 block cut that many Koreans get and comb it down a bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)