Best haircut for long face, especially for long midface?

Anything that adds volume on the side since it will makes your face appear wider and balances out a little the length.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim
Just be confident bro, shave it!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 27472 and ronald_98
Anything that adds volume on the side since it will makes your face appear wider and balances out a little the length.
Not necessarily.

If one has a long midface and lower third, but short forehead, he can use volume on top and shorter sides:

01e08d22cf4cbcfe489405c5ae05c3a7.jpg

In my personal case, all my facial thirds are on the longer side. Therefore, adding too much volume on top will make me look even more horseish.

C2FFA726 0BDE 43CC ABF3 2AF1831FC09D
946686FC A069 4EB2 A3E8 F4AAC0E5B542

That’s what I usually run. Both of these hide a bit of my forehead but also don’t cover my eyebrows and make me look like a retarded zoomer.

It all depends on your particular face. Really big temples and long midface (huge subhuman trait) are best covered with curtains or a fringe.

Hope this helps @AshamedToBeHere

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman, Elvisandreaa and AshamedToBeHere
Not necessarily.

If one has a long midface and lower third, but short forehead, he can use volume on top and shorter sides:

In my personal case, all my facial thirds are on the longer side. Therefore, adding too much volume on top will make me look even more horseish.

View attachment 2163116View attachment 2163117

That’s what I usually run. Both of these hide a bit of my forehead but also don’t cover my eyebrows and make me look like a retarded zoomer.

It all depends on your particular face. Really big temples and long midface (huge subhuman trait) are best covered with curtains or a fringe.

Dellisola have a wide ipd so by default his longish midface is not a problem
His fwhr is also correct and his skull isn't overly narrow.
Although i agree that in his case with a forehead on the shorter side he wouldn't look much better with grown sides this is not the case of the overwhelming majority of horsecels who tends to have pretty narrow skulls and rarely a short forehead (which is a ethnic trait, also i've rarely seen ethnics with long midface just a shower thought)

And in both cases you are adding volume on the sides (not on top) which is what i was talking about, especially if you want to hide wide temples (which is a brachycephalic trait usually, you must have been really fucked up if you have both a long midface and wide temples)
Overall the axiom adding width (wether it by increasing bizygo or adding volumes on the sides from what i've seen works pretty well with long midface/narrow skulls)
And same with too wide face who tends to looks better with shorter side or by adding length to the lower third

• +1
Reactions: AshamedToBeHere and Acne Victim
Dellisola have a wide ipd so by default his longish midface is not a problem
His fwhr is also correct and his skull isn't overly narrow.
It's still a flaw, but since he is model tier on other aspects of his face, it's irrelevant. His FWHR isn't on the ideal range iirc, i've measured it before.
Although i agree that in his case with a forehead on the shorter side he wouldn't look much better with grown sides this is not the case of the overwhelming majority of horsecels who tends to have pretty narrow skulls and rarely a short forehead (which is a ethnic trait, also i've rarely seen ethnics with long midface just a shower thought)

And in both cases you are adding volume on the sides (not on top) which is what i was talking about, especially if you want to hide wide temples (which is a brachycephalic trait usually, you must have been really fucked up if you have both a long midface and wide temples)
Overall the axiom adding width (wether it by increasing bizygo or adding volumes on the sides from what i've seen works pretty well with long midface/narrow skulls)
And same with too wide face who tends to looks better with shorter side or by adding length to the lower third
Agree on the rest you said.

But yeah it's always case dependant. My mfr and fwhr and pretty much the same as his but it's a big failo since I don't have a top 0.01% eye area to offset it lol. What I mean by shorter sides is not having any excess hair there, my middle part/curtains can make it look like I have really long hair on the sides but it's just the top falling down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
which is a ethnic trait, also i've rarely seen ethnics with long midface just a shower thought)
I only see it in arabs and whites tbh.

Sometimes it can happen on asians, and my boy, it's the worst thing possible jfl. Looks so subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Not necessarily.

View attachment 2163116View attachment 2163117

Are curtains really a good idea with with a wide forehead? I heard they make your forehead appear wider.