best height insoles?

sensu

sensu

Silver
any recommendation for 1-2 inch insoles? any brand or company/insoles specifically that'll b good for long wear?

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue and Gigatyrone69
any recommendation for 1-2 inch insoles? any brand or company/insoles specifically that'll b good for long wear?

The ones above are what I use to fraud my height their good and I find the sheepskin comfortable + it's on sale rn. The only downside is that it only frauds to like 1.5 inches properly but that fits ur goal so their a good pick

• +1
Reactions: EggKing

The ones above are what I use to fraud my height their good and I find the sheepskin comfortable + it's on sale rn. The only downside is that it only frauds to like 1.5 inches properly but that fits ur goal so their a good pick
i also use those ones, they are comfy and fit perfectly on AF 1s

• +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69

any side effects to ur posture that you've noticed?

Bacophy 1 inch heigh insoles with black tops.