Topicalll
♾️ khhv truecel forever alone
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Posts
- 17
- Reputation
- 14
Hello everyone, I believe that I still have a good amount of time to grow but I'm below average height aka a manlet so I need help. I've researched Erdafitinib and it sounds like a good option but it's expensive and by the time I make the money for it, I don't know if it will be too late and I'd be stuck with only the rope to save me
. I just want to hear if you guys know anything that could help me out, such as finding sources, what age (and months) it becomes too late, general tips, and what are really the most overall efficient methods for height (maybe if you think that erda isn't a good option etc) (accounting for price aswell). Please help me out and thank you for reading.