Best heightmaxxing protocol

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
CJC dac + ghrp6/mk or Hgh? I’ve heard that the peptides can increase ur GH a shit ton but just don’t increase igf by a meaningful amount. So is Hgh jus superior?

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
99% chance you won't use either anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
99% chance you won't use either anyway
Alrdy inject 5mg of CJC dac a week and ghrp 100mcg every day. I have Hgh sitting in my fridge not reconstituted yet. If u have no knowledge don’t reply to my post

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, pentamogged9000 and depressionmaxxing
Hgh is better. Peptides like CJC DAC and GHRP6 can increase GH secretion significantly. However, they primarily act on the pituitary gland to enhance endogenous GH production, which may not always result in a substantial increase in insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) levels. Also, it all depends on age. Overall, hgh >>>

Blud hasn’t realized it’s all genetic yet 😭

Hgh is better. Peptides like CJC DAC and GHRP6 can increase GH secretion significantly. However, they primarily act on the pituitary gland to enhance endogenous GH production, which may not always result in a substantial increase in insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) levels. Also, it all depends on age. Overall, hgh >>>
Igf1 is what directly makes u grow so, CJC dac and ghrp are starting to lowkey sound like copium.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss and Deleted member 27660
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, dannydipss, Sub0 and 5 others
“Blud” “Greycell” what a retard, jfl.
I’m the retard apparently, yet u still haven’t figured out that injecting random chemicals into ur body doesn’t do shit but u still buy it bc it has ‘growth’ in the name or marketing

I’m the retard apparently, yet u still haven’t figured out that injecting random chemicals into ur body doesn’t do shit but u still buy it bc it has ‘growth’ in the name or marketing
Jfl, you have no clue what your talking abt, or how these “chemicals” work. Fuck out of here before I shit on u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 24347, dannydipss and 4 others
Jfl, you have no clue what your talking abt, or how these “chemicals” work. Fuck out of here before I shit on u

Yea just inject ur nigger sarm cjc whatever the fuck that shit does. Add in ghrp for the fuck if it. Then add mk677 bc random teen on .org said it works. And finally GH, it has growth in the name so it must work. Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Yea just inject ur nigger sarm cjc whatever the fuck that shit does. Add in ghrp for the fuck if it. Then add mk677 bc random teen on .org said it works. And finally GH, it has growth in the name so it must work. Nigger
close well I understand your kinda retarded but, you know. Peptides are kind of old conpunds there’s been studies and information on these things before your zoomer ass was born lmao. Also you can’t inject Hgh and peptides because Hgh will shut down ur natural production and peptides increase ur natural production, so those two don’t go together. So the information here isn't from a “random teen on .org” your just kinda being a retard. I’ve alrdy grown a half inch in 2 months after growth being stagnant for 2 years. Gtfo of here bro. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
there‘s been reported succes with these supplements, i dont understand why your shitting on grey

• +1
alrdy grown a half inch in 2 months after growth being stagnant for 2 years
Post proof or ur the retard if u really think I’m gonna believe a little greycelly

Post proof or ur the retard if u really think I’m gonna believe a little greycelly
I’m confused on why proof is needed knowing I’m 16 with open plates via xray anyways. Quite obvious I was gonna grow with a insane igf1 and GH level, and an e2 level of 15, below the plate closure threshold of 20. Many other anecdotes have been posted on this site, a half inch in 2 months isn’t even that crazy. I’m pinning 100mcg of ghrp 6 every day and 5mg of CJC DAC 1295 a week. As well as limiting my bodies natural process of controlling the amount of GH I can secrete. You’re being retarded “blud”

I’m confused on why proof is needed knowing I’m 16 with open plates via xray anyways. Quite obvious I was gonna grow with a insane igf1 and GH level, and an e2 level of 15, below the plate closure threshold of 20. Many other anecdotes have been posted on this site, a half inch in 2 months isn’t even that crazy. I’m pinning 100mcg of ghrp 6 every day and 5mg of CJC DAC 1295 a week. As well as limiting my bodies natural process of controlling the amount of GH I can secrete. You’re being retarded “blud”
Yup still in puberty and attributes growth to bullshit ‘protocol’. Classic. And also thinks low E prevents growth plate closure when it’s only controlled by genetic timing. Another classic.

Bro read the botb and maybe some random heightmaxxing forum and thinks he’s the knowledge god

Yup still in puberty and attributes growth to bullshit ‘protocol’. Classic. And also thinks low E prevents growth plate closure when it’s only controlled by genetic timing. Another classic.

Bro read the botb and maybe some random heightmaxxing forum and thinks he’s the knowledge god
Wait til this retard finds out most plates are done by 15.5 and I stopped growing for 2 years til now jfl

Wait til this retard finds out most plates are done by 15.5 and I stopped growing for 2 years til now jfl
U just said ur plates were open

Many genetic pathways control how tall someone will be, however the ultimate deciding factor on how fast, and when ur plates will close is the amount of estrogen in ur system. Aromatase deficient patients grow for years due to having undetectable amounts of e2 in their system. Stop spreading misinfo and being retarded. Studies on Pub Med are freely accesible to the public and require little reading comprehension skills and basic understanding with data analysis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
U just said ur plates were open
Jfl open plates doesn't = growth at all. Spine plates stay open til 20 in most men and do fuck all. On top of that it’s not like my plates were wide open either I’m tanner stage 5.

Many genetic pathways control how tall someone will be, however the ultimate deciding factor on how fast, and when ur plates will close is the amount of estrogen in ur system. Aromatase deficient patients grow for years due to having undetectable amounts of e2 in their system. Stop spreading misinfo and being retarded. Studies on Pub Med are freely accesible to the public and require little reading comprehension skills and basic understanding with data analysis.
Brainlets think there is a magical gene that says "you can't grow past this height!" and don't understand how genetics actually works. You could make someone who would have grown to be 5'8 normally grow to 6' if you gave him the right drugs early enough, but they are too low IQ to get that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28722
carpal tunnel syndrome maxxing

carpal tunnel syndrome maxxing
fuck you bro, at this point i dont care im ignoring all warnings about peptides theres risk to everything and we're gonna try it we live an we learn everything else is in gods hands.

• +1
blud i grey from 5’8 to 5’11 in 6 months on pharma hgh and imma grow more now on mk. over for 2 digit iq cels here. We should talk iq test before entering so inferior iq users like this don’t talk

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
blud i grey from 5’8 to 5’11 in 6 months on pharma hgh and imma grow more now on mk. over for 2 digit iq cels here. We should talk iq test before entering so inferior iq users like this don’t talk
how old and what dose did you take?

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
im 17 rn but took it at 16.2 to 16.8 and i took 3.3uis daily pharma hgh
impressive results, wonder if you would have have just grown naturally though but either way Im sure the GH didnt hurt

Greycel so opinion irrelevant
that was literally you less than 2 months ago just because you schizoposted your way to whatever posts youre on doesnt mean you can go around bashing greycels

that was literally you less than 2 months ago just because you schizoposted your way to whatever posts youre on doesnt mean you can go around bashing greycels
Bluecel opinion irrelevant

HGH is the way to go. 8IUs a day

Bruv you sound knowledgeable, sadly I'm 24 and can't grow anymore but have you done research on anti aging?

Attachments

• IMG_5617.jpeg
    IMG_5617.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0