Best heightmaxxing stack (serious)

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
After browsing heightmaxxing threads for days and hours, my brain has become fried. So much different, so much contradictory information. New statements, new information, proven and debunked. Over and over again. It's just like BB and nutrition. You just don't know what to think at the end of it.

So I just wanted to come to a conclusion about the best heightmaxxing stack to gain 1-3 inches with open growth plates over a 1-1.5 year period.

Some of the most commonly mentioned items in heightmaxxing stacks are:

- Hgh
- igf-1 lr3
- Aromasin
- Arimidex/Anastrozole
- Letrozole
- T3
- T4
- Cjc 1295 with DAC/without DAC
- MK677
- Hexarelin
- Ipamorelin
- SAM-E
- GHRP
- GHRH
- Semaglutide
Etc

Many say keep it simple with an ai and hgh, others say add in igf-1 lr3, others say just igf-1 lr3 and ai etc etc

Here are my questions:

1) What is the best, most effective heightmaxxing stack assuming you didn't have a budget?
2) What is the safest and most risky stacks?
3) What is the cheapest yet effective stack?
4) and finally, what is best stack you would recommend for me, I'm 17, open growth plates and £300 to splash every month.

Tagging some knowledgeable users:
@sigbeta @BrahminBoss @Osie @Kasanova

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
cheapest and most effective is t3 t4 sunlight and provironum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barnmatrix and midlatinocel
All you need is HGH stimulator and AI (to delay growth plate closure)

First let's talk about AI.
To maximise heightmaxxing effect, keep E2 below 15 while not going below 8. You can use anything here dosent matter letrozole, aromasin etc. (Please ensure you do not discontinue AI at any times, because discontinuing will lead to spiked e2 levels, leading to faster growth plate closure)

Now HGH stimulator,
Most people pin HGH, but the most serious side effect is that it actually suppresses your natural HGH production, so let's say if you miss out on dosing for a while, you will have low GH.

That's why I recommend a GHRP with a GHRH, these two work synergistically increasing HGH and IGF 1 through different pathways. My favourite is mk 677 with cjc 1295 dac, but you can also go with GHRP 6 cjc and Ipamorelin cjc. Can experiment with other GHRHs too but they are hard to source.

Finally t4/t3
You don't need them if you have sufficient thyroid, if you take them to get suprapsychological levels of thryoid, it will just give you insomnia, reducing potential HGH gained.

Sam-e is cope, hypermethylation has 0 scientific evidence backing it.

There are more exotic methods like gene therapy and inhibiting the cxxc5 gene, but they are expensive and very hard to source.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and barnmatrix

To maximise heightmaxxing effect, keep E2 below 15 while not going below 8. You can use anything here dosent matter letrozole, aromasin etc. (Please ensure you do not discontinue AI at any times, because discontinuing will lead to spiked e2 levels, leading to faster growth plate closure)

Now HGH stimulator,
Most people pin HGH, but the most serious side effect is that it actually suppresses your natural HGH production, so let's say if you miss out on dosing for a while, you will have low GH.

That's why I recommend a GHRP with a GHRH, these two work synergistically increasing HGH and IGF 1 through different pathways. My favourite is mk 677 with cjc 1295 dac, but you can also go with GHRP 6 cjc and Ipamorelin cjc. Can experiment with other GHRHs too but they are hard to source.

Finally t4/t3
You don't need them if you have sufficient thyroid, if you take them to get suprapsychological levels of thryoid, it will just give you insomnia, reducing potential HGH gained.

There are more exotic methods like gene therapy and inhibiting the cxxc5 gene, but they are expensive and very hard to source.
What about igf-1 lr3?

cheapest and most effective is t3 t4 sunlight and provironum
Stop spreading this t3 t4 bullshit nigger, it will literally give you insomnia if you have enough it.
Provironum does not reduce estrogen enough, u need a good AI like letrozole.

Sunlight is again cope, dose on vitamin d 60k weekly

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
What about igf-1 lr3?
Don't need, whatever hgh stimulator you are using will also stimulate IGF 1 levels to desired levels. Plus legit IGF 1 is almost impossible to source and very expensive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and shahid khan
Don't need, whatever hgh stimulator you are using will also stimulate IGF 1 levels to desired levels. Plus legit IGF 1 is almost impossible to source and very expensive.
Alright. Have you tried hgh and ai? Do you have your own personal experience?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxEnthusiast
Alright. Have you tried hgh and ai? Do you have your own personal experience?
Yes I am on my stack for around 1 year now. Only side effect I have is bloating (on a bulk so idrc).

AI might have some suppressive effect on iq, so can't tell for sure without coming off it.

Yes I am on my stack for around 1 year now. Only side effect I have is bloating (on a bulk so idrc).

AI might have some suppressive effect on iq, so can't tell for sure without coming off it.
What your dosages for hgh and ai? How old are you and how much height growth have you seen?

What your dosages for hgh and ai? How old are you and how much height growth have you seen?
Don't use hgh, mk 677 25mg and cjc 1295 dac 1 mg twice per week. Letrozole 1.25 mg per day. Got my bloods tested, HGH and igf 1 out of range and e2 10.

Again it might be different for you because bodies are different.

Gained around 2 inches in a year

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Don't use hgh, mk 677 25mg and cjc 1295 dac 1 mg twice per week. Letrozole 1.25 mg per day. Got my bloods tested, HGH and igf 1 out of range and e2 10.

What age did you start?

Come to dms can't give too much info here

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
are there any of these that are non injectables and that can be taken orally

whats a good dosage for the two
For ai depends on what you are taking letrozole, anastrozole or aromasin as well as your age and aims, as for mk idk tbh there's a lot of variation you need to ask someone who has done it or knows a lot

• +1
Reactions: schitzowarrior40

Can the liver convert all this supraphysiological hgh into igf-1? What were your exact results in the blood tests?

is this the same T3 thing or something else cause its way too cheap

Attachments

• 1694862838112.png
    1694862838112.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 0
After browsing heightmaxxing threads for days and hours, my brain has become fried. So much different, so much contradictory information. New statements, new information, proven and debunked. Over and over again. It's just like BB and nutrition. You just don't know what to think at the end of it.

So I just wanted to come to a conclusion about the best heightmaxxing stack to gain 1-3 inches with open growth plates over a 1-1.5 year period.

Some of the most commonly mentioned items in heightmaxxing stacks are:

- Hgh
- igf-1 lr3
- Aromasin
- Arimidex/Anastrozole
- Letrozole
- T3
- T4
- Cjc 1295 with DAC/without DAC
- MK677
- Hexarelin
- Ipamorelin
- SAM-E
- GHRP
- GHRH
- Semaglutide
Etc

Many say keep it simple with an ai and hgh, others say add in igf-1 lr3, others say just igf-1 lr3 and ai etc etc

Here are my questions:

1) What is the best, most effective heightmaxxing stack assuming you didn't have a budget?
2) What is the safest and most risky stacks?
3) What is the cheapest yet effective stack?
4) and finally, what is best stack you would recommend for me, I'm 17, open growth plates and £300 to splash every month.

Tagging some knowledgeable users:
@sigbeta @BrahminBoss @Osie @Kasanova
DM me on telegram @officialmatt or on here and ill throw you my stack tried and tested for almost two years now having consistently gained with minimal side effects.

• +1

Now HGH stimulator,

Finally t4/t3

Ive heard of the cxxc5 gene but what is the gene therapy? Also stem cells are being researched but nothing proven yet.

• +1
Ive heard of the cxxc5 gene but what is the gene therapy? Also stem cells are being researched but nothing proven yet.
that nigga is so obviously trying to sell people shit, ignore him

How much anastrozole do you suggest to use? it will be ok 1mg one day on one day off? or should I reduce it (17 y/o male, into heightmaxxing with mk677 15mg a day)

• +1
How much anastrozole do you suggest to use? it will be ok 1mg one day on one day off? or should I reduce it (17 y/o male, into heightmaxxing with mk677 15mg a day)
mk677 isnt enough is heightmaxx at 17, spam cjc or some shit / for AI just do thorough resarch bro it can fuck up ur iq if retard use

should i combine mk677 with cjc? any relevant cjc side effects?
cjc dac can give some side effect but as mk is a ghrp and cjc is a ghrh, they use diff path and add heightmaxx capability

• +1
Reactions: mario9
im 15 open growth plates what do u reccomend i do to increase height
For ai depends on what you are taking letrozole, anastrozole or aromasin as well as your age and aims, as for mk idk tbh there's a lot of variation you need to ask someone who has done it or knows a lot

I actually did research on this and it does do something.
Take SAM-e like once a week or once every 2 weeks.

peptide sciences and swisschems have good IGF-1

hey man I also got some questions about this but I cant seem to pm u is it possible to contact you another way?
do you know his discord? im trynna message him but he delted his acc

I actually did research on this and it does do something.
Take SAM-e like once a week or once every 2 weeks.
View attachment 2623605
@Rigged he thought sam-e could work. Idk why he think 1/week is better tho. Did no found anthing to support his claim