Best hobby to get girls

No hobby specifically, just be a gl dude and have whatever hobbies you please , except gaming .
gaming fine if the girl dose it to

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, edodalic29 and 6ft4majesticincel
spending all day on line analyzing male model faces

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
reading mogs

doesn’t work if ur indian tho
IMG 0286
IMG 0287

• Woah
Surprised playing guitar and singing isn't already mentioned here. You could literally get yourself on a pedestal and make a femoids fall in love with you just by covering a few nirvana songs
lmao i do classical singing and it can be massive halo (my prettyboy htn tenor friend has his dms filled) or nothing special, just quirky (me)

- Skateboarding
- Basketball
- Reading
- Cooking
- Cars
-Photographer

- Don't know what to word this last one but being able to fix things like furniture/cars/etc

Each hobby has it's own niche but some collide together.

I chose these for the most part as they can help but I wouldn't say each one is at its best some here are higher

Last edited:
No hobby specifically, just be a gl dude and have whatever hobbies you please , except gaming .
All the handsome guys I've known usually just screw with women at work if they're not attending school. (Normies on reddit cope that you can't screw with coworkers because they are ugly).
If Chad you already women who have crushes on you any place you go to regularly. All it takes is to ask for number or socials.

• +1
All the handsome guys I've known usually just screw with women at work if they're not attending school. (Normies on reddit cope that you can't screw with coworkers because they are ugly).
If Chad you already women who have crushes on you any place you go to regularly. All it takes is to ask for number or socials.
Give an example ive had chad friends say u shouldn’t mess w co workers

• +1
Forum really took the personality pill jfl

• JFL