Best jaw exercise devices?

MrRubiks

MrRubiks

Silver
Any recommendations for jaw exercise devices? I’m looking for 60 lbs of pressure. I’ve bought several and they’ve all broken within two weeks. Maybe that’s normal and people are just expected to buy several at a time. idk

*edit* I already have some mastic gum, but I don't tolerate it very due to tooth sensitivity on my molars.

Attachments

• IMG_6346.jpg
    IMG_6346.jpg
    935.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
blowjobs

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: koosha and MrRubiks
sorry but they're all cope :Comfy:

sorry but they're all cope :Comfy:
They won't change your bone structure, but they're effective at adding width. It's not magic, just hypertrophy of the masseters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
They won't change your bone structure, but they're effective at adding width. It's not magic, just hypertrophy of the masseters.
Bigger masseters = more flared out gonions. Obviously this takes years but if you're consistent, in 2-3 years you could have a noticeably more flanged jaw. The issue is that 99% of people on this site are 1 haircut and gym routine away from ascending but instead shit-post here, so they will never follow a real regimen and will call it cope.

• +1
Reactions: Styn1312, angloidcel, MulattoTrenMaxxer and 3 others
Don't use jawzrsize instead chisell only from chisell

dey do tho if u have enough force on the masseter daily 2 hour chewing sesh then u do massages on em for no tmj u can gain bone (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Bigger masseters = more flared out gonions. Obviously this takes years but if you're consistent, in 2-3 years you could have a noticeably more flanged jaw. The issue is that 99% of people on this site are 1 haircut and gym routine away from ascending but instead shit-post here, so they will never follow a real regimen and will call it cope.
facts !

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
dey do tho if u have enough force on the masseter daily 2 hour chewing sesh then u do massages on em for no tmj u can gain bone (y)
2 hours is a lot. That might be feasible for me because I can do other things at the same time. I'll have to do more research. And as for gaining bone, I've heard about this. I know that microfractures can increase bone density, but I'm a little skeptical about it increasing size. It seems like by this same logic you could do jumping jacks to increase the length of the tibias and femurs, thus becoming taller. I honestly don't know enough about it.

Any recommendations as far as time per day? Does it have to be two hours? And I've noticed that a lot of people complain instead of just being proactive. Personally I'd rather try my very best than live in victimhood. I've already done LL, red light therapy, teeth whitening, implemented dietary changes + supplements, started a gym routine, do mewing + chewing, and I'm shooting for September of this year to get my last surgeries (periorbital rim + brow augmentation and z-plasty on inner canthus).

Don't use jawzrsize instead chisell only from chisell
I bought one of their products, but it broke within two weeks. They did eventually replace it, but there's another problem: It's very difficult for me to use because I have a ridiculously sensitive gag reflex. Even chewing gum can make me gag.

2 hours is a lot. That might be feasible for me because I can do other things at the same time. I'll have to do more research. And as for gaining bone, I've heard about this. I know that microfractures can increase bone density, but I'm a little skeptical about it increasing size. It seems like by this same logic you could do jumping jacks to increase the length of the tibias and femurs, thus becoming taller. I honestly don't know enough about it.

Any recommendations as far as time per day? Does it have to be two hours? And I've noticed that a lot of people complain instead of just being proactive. Personally I'd rather try my very best than live in victimhood. I've already done LL, red light therapy, teeth whitening, implemented dietary changes + supplements, started a gym routine, do mewing + chewing, and I'm shooting for September of this year to get my last surgeries (periorbital rim + brow augmentation and z-plasty on inner canthus).

I bought one of their products, but it broke within two weeks. They did eventually replace it, but there's another problem: It's very difficult for me to use because I have a ridiculously sensitive gag reflex. Even chewing gum can make me gag.
It's a long process. It's not like going to the gym where you do 4 sets of 8-12 reps bench press for hypertrophy. Just chew hard gum (falim, mastic, etc) whenever you're working from home, playing video games, reading a book, netflix, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It's a long process. It's not like going to the gym where you do 4 sets of 8-12 reps bench press for hypertrophy. Just chew hard gum (falim, mastic, etc) whenever you're working from home, playing video games, reading a book, netflix, etc.
Gotcha. I've already made it a habit. I have an exercise ball that I always bring with me. I'll use it when I'm driving, in my downtime at work. etc. I think the key thing is just to make it a habit. Once you do that, the time accrues easily.