Best Job for a teenager?

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
I’ve been looking into getting a job during the summer in order to fund my ascension plan. Should I just do yardwork join a couple of buddies and do that or do something else?

Sex worker fot old men

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and goat123
whatever tf you can get nigga, i been trying and still cant get shit so be grateful if u can get anything

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and yen
I’ve been looking into getting a job during the summer in order to fund my ascension plan. Should I just do yardwork join a couple of buddies and do that or do something else?
any you can work.
try flipping stuff or stealing alchohol

Working as a receptionist or waiter to gain experience interacting with people
Working in construction or similar to gain stereotypical men skills and dexterity plus you gain some size and muscle
Working as a lifeguard if available, you just hang out in the beach all day but you need a certification
Working in a summer camp, it's likely you need to be 18 and older tho

Working as a receptionist or waiter to gain experience interacting with people
Working in construction or similar to gain stereotypical men skills and dexterity plus you gain some size and muscle
Working as a lifeguard if available, you just hang out in the beach all day but you need a certification
Working in a summer camp, it's likely you need to be 18 and older tho
Might try construction but I will be a lot of paperwork etc.

Selling meth

really anything u can get, if u dont have experience/degree u have to start at the bottom

store clerk, fast food etc

Just pretend you have disability and get ss check lol

And also just make roblox game and get one million robux