Best job for lazy rich kid

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
What’s the best job to just get me in the habit of working, being in the work environment. I’m
Thinking Trader Joe’s or Starbucks

ewhoring

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Scamming pedophiles @BlackBoyo style

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What’s the best job to just get me in the habit of working, being in the work environment. I’m
Those 2 are pretty good choices. Or a restaurant where you can get tips.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
Giving me money

Just volunteer. If you have no economic incentive to work then just volunteer plus by doing so you meet high quality individuals. A lot of the women in volunteering groups are honestly super nice people with high levels of empathy. I would ask em out if I was the same species as them.

Plus you also get the volunteering halo which makes people like you more and you basically become virtuemaxxed. Would recommend.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
A lot of the women in volunteering groups are honestly super nice people with high levels of empathy. I would ask em out if I was the same species as them.
legit ngl tbh i. i went volunteering and this qt 3.14 said i could hang out with her friends, after i told her im a loser. i declined because im an ugly subhuman but the girls there did seem high in empathy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Fuck that. Better learn a "blue color" craft, that you can later also do solo. that way you'll always have a simple skill to fall back on, or keep doing a side hustle for when you need extra money.
Welding, that kind of stuff.

Sales can also be a good one.If you want to learn more social skills and habits as well.

Is this a joke, if you are rich you should work in a place with other rich and famous people - at a bank, law firm, media or talent company, etc., heck, even carrying bags at a golf club could get you more connections than working at Starbucks.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer