How the fuck do I get a job?

U

uglysub8male

Mistral
Indeed is almost entirely useless. Rarely get interviews from there and of course I usually don’t get the job anyway. I’ve gotten countless jobs through temp agencies mostly but most I either quit because they were too hard for me or was fired. I’ve never held one for more than 2 to 3 months so when it comes to my resume I have to flat out lie. Now whenever I contact a few of the job agencies I’ve worked through before there’s never anything available. I even registered with a new one a few weeks ago only for the bitch on the phone to tell me that the job I was applying for was no longer available. There’s a shipping company that was hiring for seasonal positions that emailed me yesterday and I scheduled an interview for Friday only for it to be canceled today. This is a company that I almost worked at two other times before. Went on the tour of the warehouse and everything both times but the first time a preferable job contacted me so I took that one and the second time I didn’t sign an important email in time before positions were filled and now this. I was also contacted a few weeks ago by them to schedule an interview before this last time but there weren’t any available slots. I’m not too upset about it because I didn’t want to work there because of the hours, no phone policy and the hot warehouse but I was willing to for now. Those are all clear signs that it’s just not meant to be and I’m better off. Can someone just tell me a foolproof way to get a job, a better site or anything at all?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
just know someone

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Working is for cucks, either make 6 figures or NEET

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, noodlelover, Zeta and 1 other person
It’s luck. I got rejected again…

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
It's over. I did my degree in a biology/conservation field, which is one of the hardest to get into.
So, given up on getting a job in relevant field. Therefore I have to consider a whole new career in something I don't care about, and have no experience or qualifications in:feelsyay:
I just wanna escape society and move to a cabin in the tropics but of course need visas and money for that too:soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC, noodlelover, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
it's pretty bad bhai, all I can tell you is spam interviews and lie about your qualifications

• +1
Reactions: future_
I managed to get a few jobs off indeed. You just need to apply to a shitload of places.

It's over. I did my degree in a biology/conservation field, which is one of the hardest to get into.
So, given up on getting a job in relevant field. Therefore I have to consider a whole new career in something I don't care about, and have no experience or qualifications in:feelsyay:
I just wanna escape society and move to a cabin in the tropics but of course need visas and money for that too:soy::soy:
start coding ,if you do it daily it will take you a year max to be average in that. Learn python linux and c++ , go do exams to test your knowledge , find job as a coder . Its easy to find and pays decently at 2k euros per month in italy idk abt ur place

• +1
Reactions: future_ and optimisticzoomer
start coding ,if you do it daily it will take you a year max to be average in that. Learn python linux and c++ , go do exams to test your knowledge , find job as a coder . Its easy to find and pays decently at 2k euros per month in italy idk abt ur place
Seems oversaturated

Seems oversaturated
actually not , you can go by technology expert , coder and anything that regards that environment.
Its oversaturated if you wanna go big like every normie , stick to your 2k pay job and go in some random company and be their technology guy. TRUST

• +1
Seems oversaturated
future talking its the best , technology is now permanent in our daily life unlike other subjects . Up to you , but you won’t be jobless if you do it

• +1
0 skill positions have many applicants cos there's no shortage of retards.

Learn a skill. Be good at it. Be irreplaceable.

There's a lot less applicants to the higher paid higher skilled jobs

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
future talking its the best , technology is now permanent in our daily life unlike other subjects . Up to you , but you won’t be jobless if you do it
Seems like something to be taken over by ai

and who betters ai? Ai? Nope
Hmm maybe
I've considered it before but think I'm too low IQ tbh. I'm good with numbers but don't really understand programming

Also I feel like you almost have to be autistic to be into coding, due to the nature of it

Hmm maybe
I've considered it before but think I'm too low IQ tbh. I'm good with numbers but don't really understand programming

Also I feel like you almost have to be autistic to be into coding, due to the nature of it

• Hmm...
Hmm maybe

you have to like it to a point where you have fun making codes . Me as an exanple i made a code
gay == true
gay =input ( “ what is your sexuality:”)
if true print(“fucking faggot”)
else :

print (“valid”)
you got to love being this autistic

• JFL
Hmm maybe
Average iq is fine you'll learn it decently in 3-12 months depending on how much time you dedicate and ur learning speed
Definitely

• +1
wdym it was too hard for you? u shoulda stayed

0 skill positions have many applicants cos there's no shortage of retards.

Learn a skill. Be good at it. Be irreplaceable.

There's a lot less applicants to the higher paid higher skilled jobs
I got nothing to add