Best job for socializing?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Basically I'm taking all online classes and most people I know will be in Uni after summer ends. What job can I get that will actually be a social one...

Last job was fine but I worked with 30 year olds which was depressing is there any job that cute girls have or jobs where I am around cute girls?

I need a job regardless but I'm willing to get a social one where I interact with people my age over a warehouse one even if it means losing a few dollars an hour

Last job was fine but I worked with 30 year olds which was depressing is there any job that cute girls have or jobs where I am around cute girls?
Actor, singer, dancer, model, pretty much anything in the entertainment industry where girls also are, even lower jobs like assistant, makeup artist, hair stylist, etc., you could even work as a janitor in a strip club and you'll be around cute girls...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
warm environments require you to be normie in looks good luck trying to have friends as a sub5

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 20891 and Deleted member 19994
Blowjob

• +1
warm environments require you to be normie in looks good luck trying to have friends as a sub5
Idk I'm not ugly just really awkward I need to get a job where I am with girls who have daddy issues or are poor

Entertainment industry, marketing, HR, nursing

• +1
Entertainment industry, marketing, HR, nursing
Actor, singer, dancer, model, pretty much anything in the entertainment industry where girls also are, even lower jobs like assistant, makeup artist, hair stylist, etc., you could even work as a janitor in a strip club and you'll be around cute girls...
I should mention this will be for like a 6 months to a year so not going into something that will take forever. It probably be retail.

So my options are like Waiter cashier working in a warehouse ect

I should mention this will be for like a 6 months to a year so not going into something that will take forever. It probably be retail.

then find a retail job related to entertainment industry or marketing or fashion

• Hmm...
What do girls around my age (19) like?
maybe if you can find a job like Digital marketing, it's similar to being a social media influencer

• Hmm...
I can give you reference to my department director in Kabul Hisba Police. But first you will need to attend the Taliban Cadet academy near Kandahar province before working in the office (you don't need Pashtun to be drafted).

We need hard-working people like you in Afghanistan.

• JFL

Well, try to find job then in a strip club, night club with go-go dancers, beauty store, beauty salon, etc. - places where girls also work or come for service.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
Well, try to find job then in a strip club, night club with go-go dancers, beauty store, beauty salon, etc. - places where girls also work or come for service.
I'm 19 how would I get a job at a strip club I'm pretty sure the only jobs they hire for are bouncers they usually hire older rough looking guys for that

I'm 19 how would I get a job at a strip club I'm pretty sure the only jobs they hire for are bouncers they usually hire older rough looking guys for that
They still need janitors, cashiers, waiters, bartenders, assistants for the girls to help them dress, put makeup, go and do errands for them, etc...

• Hmm...
They still need janitors, cashiers, waiters, bartenders, assistants for the girls to help them dress, put makeup, go and do errands for them, etc...
So then I hit on strippers at my work?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
What do girls around my age (19) like?
Tiktok, Snapchat, Instagram, Starbucks, fashion and 6'3 white chads with brown tiktok hair, blue eyes and a sharp jawline

• So Sad
So then I hit on strippers at my work?
I'm confused, you want to work or to hit on girls? The workplace is not a good idea to try your luck with women, especially a strip club(except maybe if you're the owner).

• Hmm...
I'm confused, you want to work or to hit on girls? The workplace is not a good idea to try your luck with women, especially a strip club(except maybe if you're the owner).
I said I wanted a job where I could have some social connections and be around girls my age?

Unskilled work at social services (whatever equivalent your country has), f.x. nurses aid

Also, hospital cleaning staff and hospital security guards get to talk to nurses and patients.

• +1
Unskilled work at social services (whatever equivalent your country has), f.x. nurses aid

Also, hospital cleaning staff and hospital security guards get to talk to nurses and patients.
Probably pays better then amazon tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I said I wanted a job where I could have some social connections and be around girls my age?
Yeah, but that doesn't mean you should hit on them, it can be tricky at the workplace especially in this day and age, even more so if you aren't a Chad, are you a Chad?

Kindergarten teacher

• Ugh..