Best jobs for students?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
What are some good jobs for university students that don't require much time? My primary way of raising money for surgeries is gonna be clinical trials but I'm also thinking of getting a job in between. I'm a full time student tho. I'm also socially anxious in lots of situations so ideally a job not interacting with a lot of people

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
McDonald’s or warehouse jobs

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ShowerMaxxing and NumbThePain_FoxH
What are some good jobs for university students that don't require much time? My primary way of raising money for surgeries is gonna be clinical trials but I'm also thinking of getting a job in between. I'm a full time student tho. I'm also socially anxious in lots of situations so ideally a job not interacting with a lot of people
You're US right? I don't know how it works there, but if anything like the UK, then you should be able to apply for student loans.

Apply for them, but figure out to fraud your income as $0 so you get maximum loans

LDAR or Walmart (in videogame)

You're US right? I don't know how it works there, but if anything like the UK, then you should be able to apply for student loans.

Apply for them, but figure out to fraud your income as $0 so you get maximum loans
Im UK. I've already applied for this year lol and got the standard like 4 or 5k, but this is for rent I think

Im UK. I've already applied for this year lol and got the standard like 4 or 5k, but this is for rent I think
Yeah. 4500 is standard. You can get 9500 if your uni is outside london and 12667 if in london. + bursarys. I'm using all of mine for surgery lol

Try to larp as estranged. Being estranged will get you the max student loan

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor and optimisticzoomer
Yeah. 4500 is standard. You can get 9500 if your uni is outside london and 12667 if in london. + bursarys. I'm using all of mine for surgery lol

Try to larp as estranged. Being estranged will get you the max student loan
Don't you need some proof or something? I can't do it this year unfortunately anyway cos as I said I already applied. I could try for 3rd year tho

Just drop out and do bricklaying or shovelling for roads. T will max out, also not cucked with uni debt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and 2 others
Just drop out and do bricklaying or shovelling for roads. T will max out, also not cucked with uni debt
Blue collar affects skin and height. Bad back -> shit posture, tradie tan -> wrinkles. Blue collar pays fuck all compared to white collar and the work is so physically demanding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21895
Uber or bartender