Best languages to learn?

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I want to learn Spanish and Japanese

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20677 and Moggie
For practical advantages? Id say mandarin, spanish, arabic in that order.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mug
For practical advantages? Id say mandarin, spanish, arabic in that order.
Japanese for fun, Spanish for practicality / fun… South America seems like a good place to move since america has gone to shit for majority

Japanese for fun, Spanish for practicality / fun… South America seems like a good place to move since america has gone to shit for majority
Learning Japanese isn't fun.

Learn Spanish

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Quantumphysics, Deleted member 20677 and 2 others
Learning Japanese isn't fun.

Learn Spanish
Ye I know a lot of basics from school so I know sentance structure and pronounciation it’s just vocab that’s memorization lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Ye I know a lot of basics from school so I know sentance structure and pronounciation it’s just vocab that’s memorization lol
Spanish is easy for english speakers. I think 3k words are the same or similar in both languages.

Japanese you have zero overlapping words and need to learn a symbol for every word (Kanji), annoying af.

The only fun part is actually speaking and understanding it lol, learning is horrible and takes forever

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mug
spanish & french, every other language is useless

• +1
Reactions: Ken
spanish & french, every other language is useless
french is useless too since advocates of it say shit like, they speak it in 170 countries bro, but like 130 of those are all concentrated in certain parts of africa as old colonial states/countries/islands which you will never visit anyway. Spanish mogs hard in terms of practical value

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Danish_Retard, koalendo and 2 others
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
Und das heißt
Erika

Heiß von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein
Wird umschwärmt
Erika

Denn ihr Herz ist voller Süßigkeit
Zarter Duft entströmt dem Blütenkleid
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
Und das heißt
Erika

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 14693 and count copula
If you are in Europe it's German 100%, French may be second.
If you are from Europe and you are not good English speaker - dont waste time on this language, English is so popular noone will pay you more if you know it. If you can read this you know the basics and thats enough. Go learn German.

If you are in the USA I dont know, go check job offers and find out which language is most in demand.

Last edited:
Un forastero
I can teach everyone here Spanish ngl

why learn Spanish and Japanese when it’s all about the face?

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
Currently in process of learning spanish and portuguese

Europe is in rapid decline and I dont see myself living in some cuck asian culture so south america it is

Currently in process of learning spanish and portuguese

Europe is in rapid decline and I dont see myself living in some cuck asian culture so south america it is
Just get lit up during a narco shakedown and have your bullet ridden multiated and decapitated corpse be uploaded to liveleak and a million whatsapp groups theory

Just get lit up during a narco shakedown and have your bullet ridden multiated and decapitated corpse be uploaded to liveleak and a million whatsapp groups theory

You are absolutely right most places in SA are currently absolute shitholes from a European perspective, however nicer, more affluent areas that have decent standards of living do exist

Its more just hedging your bets and having a backup plan for the future in case shit hits the fan. Ensuring you dont get fucked and left behind in the dust like the majority of plebs. Europe is spiralling down a path of self destruction and things may very well look a lot worse 5-10-15 years out in the future. Things can deteriorate far quicker than most people have the imagination to comprehend. Which regions of the world will come out on top 20 years from now? Not Europe thats for sure (rapidly aging demographics, self destructive policies, an economy purely running on QE/zero interest rates/central bank stimulus)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug
You are absolutely right most places in SA are currently absolute shitholes from a European perspective, however nicer, more affluent areas that have decent standards of living do exist

Its more just hedging your bets and having a backup plan for the future in case shit hits the fan. Ensuring you dont get fucked and left behind in the dust like the majority of plebs. Europe is spiralling down a path of self destruction and things may very well look a lot worse 5-10-15 years out in the future. Things can deteriorate far quicker than most people have the imagination to comprehend. Which regions of the world will come out on top 20 years from now? Not Europe thats for sure (rapidly aging demographics, self destructive policies, an economy purely running on QE/zero interest rates/central bank stimulus)
learn German come to SWISS

Learn Japanese, learning two languages at the same time is a bad idea imo although spanish is a really easy language

Look up the AJATT / MIA method, get genki textbooks, hiraganas and katakanas you can learn them in a day or two using duolingo or anything really, use the RTK books for kanjis

• +1
russian

• +1
You want to learn Japanese/Spanish and yet you haven't fully appreciated the English language you've been using for 19 years give me a break

• JFL
You want to learn Japanese/Spanish and yet you haven't fully appreciated the English language you've been using for 19 years give me a break
Thats a quote from somewhere lol

Learn amerimutt language:feelsgood:

• +1
C

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21244 and mug