Best Lf 1 impaction results?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
Show your best lefort 1 impaction results and also give the surgeons name to corresponding case.

Downgrafts are very easy to ascend with and impactions would be in theory but is there a reason why there are so few cases even available? Do people with gummy smiles just not tend to care as much to get surgeries as sfs people or?

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
@slop slinger @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @User49 @malicieusss

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and temporomandibular32
@yorker12 got lf1 impaction without advancement, which isn't something I usually see happening because most people that need impaction have recessed mandibles (like me)

I also believe it's a bigger aesthetic flaw for women than men to have gummy smiles/long faces, hence you see fewer male results.

My surgeon showed me some cases similar to mine and the difference in general is big but not as big as if you are fixing SFS

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
There are plenty on alfaro's yt page, its just not all people who need ccw have a gummy smile

• +1
There are plenty on alfaro's yt page, its just not all people who need ccw have a gummy smile
Mine is not noticeably gummy but it's still not the perfect Hollywood type of smile. Also I do need impaction + ccw to fix my lip seal and occlusal plane.

@yorker12 got lf1 impaction without advancement, which isn't something I usually see happening because most people that need impaction have recessed mandibles (like me)

I also believe it's a bigger aesthetic flaw for women than men to have gummy smiles/long faces, hence you see fewer male results.

My surgeon showed me some cases similar to mine and the difference in general is big but not as big as if you are fixing SFS
I would need lf 1 impaction with ccw + bsso + genio/chinwing and it would bump me up +1 PSL considering how good the rest of my proportions and features are. Know of any case with those things done?

I would need lf 1 impaction with ccw + bsso + genio/chinwing and it would bump me up +1 PSL considering how good the rest of my proportions and features are. Know of any case with those things done?
Well, that is pretty much what I'm myself getting. I'm expecting around a 0.5 PSL increase, but hey if I get double that I'm not complaining.

• +1
What type of bimax do you need?
Same thing as you my smile is slightly gummy

9-10degrees ccw
10.3mm mandible from rotation
4mm maxilla from rotation
4mm genio and chin widening
jaw widening
impaction

• +1
Well, that is pretty much what I'm myself getting. I'm expecting around a 0.5 PSL increase, but hey if I get double that I'm not complaining.
Bimax (for those who really need it not retarded non contoured genio/implant patients) it ascends generally about 1 PSL.

Same thing as you my smile is slightly gummy

9-10degrees ccw
10.3mm mandible from rotation
4mm maxilla from rotation
4mm genio and chin widening
jaw widening
impaction
Damn how did you get those specific numbers?

Show your best lefort 1 impaction results and also give the surgeons name to corresponding case.

Downgrafts are very easy to ascend with and impactions would be in theory but is there a reason why there are so few cases even available? Do people with gummy smiles just not tend to care as much to get surgeries as sfs people or?
Idk shit abt impaction because i never needed it. Also yeah good luck finding results outside of this forum because SFS cases produce way better before/afters. Raffaini/safi would be my best bets for surgeons

• +1
Idk shit abt impaction because i never needed it. Also yeah good luck finding results outside of this forum because SFS cases produce way better before/afters. Raffaini/safi would be my best bets for surgeons
Actually i take it back, probably safi. With a downward grown skull the whole maxilla is fucked,raffaini doesn’t zygo/infra implants and is very selective. Also posted like one male long fave syndrome case in like 7 years

• +1
Actually i take it back, probably safi. With a downward grown skull the whole maxilla is fucked,raffaini doesn’t zygo/infra implants and is very selective. Also posted like one male long fave syndrome case in like 7 years
Safi seems more high tech, flexible, and see the bigger picture like.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Bimax (for those who really need it not retarded non contoured genio/implant patients) it ascends generally about 1 PSL.
Lifefuel then. Hopefully, I haven't deleted my account on the broscience.org forum until then so I can help other serious users with my experience.

• +1
Lifefuel then. Hopefully, I haven't deleted my account on the broscience.org forum until then so I can help other serious users with my experience.
Which surgeon are you considering?

People with gummy smiles usually still look better than people with sfs, maybe that's why many don't even bother

• +1
Safi seems more high tech, flexible, and see the bigger picture like.
Yeah from the looks of it. But for implants and high tech i doubt there’s someone better than the RSM/pagnoni combo, you just have to know what you’re doing

• +1
People with gummy smiles usually still look better than people with sfs, maybe that's why many don't even bother
Gummy smile = just ugly or below average
Sfs = visibly deformed

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and king_of_recession
Yup, implants too. Still have a 1.04 mfr but it suits me decently well
Mirin man, my midface by itself is decent tho, but my mandible is short due to deep overbite

Basically I have this

Attachments

• 1693097959002.png
    1693097959002.png
    383.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Lack chin height or mandible height as well ?
I think both, but my chin is projected unironically, but my mandible not and also giga short (even from the front).
I have ct scan tho, would be cool to dm you, if u have time

• +1