Best looking chad friend of mine is extremely weird and autistic

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
He is so strange and annoying that i need to quit the friendship with him. His face is legit 6psl.
When we go to parties, he just wants to start problems with people, complains about ugly losers, cant vibe with people, cant approach girls smooth, only talks about negative things. Wants to leave the party to a different location, as soon as we get there.

He is a loser that still lives at his parents home. Has serious mental problems. Fucked up career. Gets very emotional when i dont immediately call him back. Always want me to come out during the week, just to walk around in the city because he would feel depressed and mentally ill at home. He is also complaining about his looks, and got nose filler that he reversed 3 days later. Nose was totally fine, he just had another autistic idea.
He could fuck model girls, if he would start to lose the totally autistic personality and make tinder/instagram. Sometimes he gets approached by girs, and he totally fucks it up. Falls in love very fast, gets emotional with them. He has extremely robust warrior skull with huge bones. Looks like a total fuckboy badboy. Still he only can talk about work or serious stuff with a girl, impossible to sexualize the conversation or give a playboy vibe.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Wallenberg, ChristianChad and 7 others
Thas crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5786, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
but ion remember askin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 3828, BearBoy and 1 other person
inject him with iq

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 7098
ah those are my favorite, shit career, still lives at parents place and calls random people he doesn't know losers :lul:

btw, big redpill for the psl copers, got to match the looks with some personality and game to have success with girls

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 3828 and Beetlejuice
He is so strange and annoying that i need to quit the friendship with him. His face is legit 6psl.
When we go to parties, he just wants to start problems with people, complains about ugly losers, cant vibe with people, cant approach girls smooth, only talks about negative things. Wants to leave the party to a different location, as soon as we get there.

He is a loser that still lives at his parents home. Has serious mental problems. Fucked up career. Gets very emotional when i dont immediately call him back. Always want me to come out during the week, just to walk around in the city because he would feel depressed and mentally ill at home. He is also complaining about his looks, and got nose filler that he reversed 3 days later. Nose was totally fine, he just had another autistic idea.
He could fuck model girls, if he would start to lose the totally autistic personality and make tinder/instagram. Sometimes he gets approached by girs, and he totally fucks it up. Falls in love very fast, gets emotional with them. He has extremely robust warrior skull with huge bones. Looks like a total fuckboy badboy. Still he only can talk about work or serious stuff with a girl, impossible to sexualize the conversation or give a playboy vibe.
Your friend sounds nice 😊

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
690ED285 2914 4993 8C9A 1353F7B0884B

*autism gazes at ur post*

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 3828, Patient A and 2 others
Wtf don’t talk about @Amnesia like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 7098
Wtf don’t talk about @Amnesia like that
he might be slightly shizo and his text game sucks because he's a boomer, but if you read his tinder adventures he clearly knows how to build attraction and sexual tension, i copied some of his methods with great success

because he dont need it, he is not obsessed with sex like you, i bet he would rather play computer games than talk to strangers

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 3828, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
How he can talk about serious stuff if don’t even have a career

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
show pis or pm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
sounds like @one job away

Theres probably some giga chad austici people
1 in a million but they're out there

This guy is Chad and giga autistic:

Which the guy with the camera ? He seems fairly NT to me just kinda low inhib no fucks energy

Maybe it's that GL halo working on my brain lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
nt pill of course .

Which the guy with the camera ? He seems fairly NT to me just kinda low inhib no fucks energy

Maybe it's that GL halo working on my brain lol
This guy literally makes videos doing the exact same thing and is labeled a "creep":

Just walking around filming people with a crazy expression on his face and then saying some retarded shit about how "real life is 3D". Chad halo is real.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
This guy literally makes videos doing the exact same thing and is labeled a "creep":

Just walking around filming people with a crazy expression on his face and then saying some retarded shit about how "real life is 3D". Chad halo is real.

Product of feminine mindset in the West. In Eastern countries even if the guy is the most good looking person ever it wouldn't matter, you do weird shit you get called out by the men for disturbing the community. Only a women in those countries would be less hesitant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

What's his looksmax or lookism account name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back