Best looking ethnic (Algerian) I have seen so far

I'm also trynna immigrationmaxx to the West for some time, so better be closer to Chad than subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
No it doesn't matter at all, women barely get to choose who they marry. I don't even have actual troubles with local women tbh, but I still wanna looksmax to mog even further. Trynna improve my life overall.
thats exactly what it looked like,anyone can get females over there i know this manlet sand nigga in my grand parents neighborhood in morocco that slayed a foid that was fine as fuck.are you from tunisia morocco or algeria?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I'm also trynna immigrationmaxx to the West for some time, so better be closer to Chad than subhuman.
same bro pm me plans if you want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 4645
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
yeah khoya in the west looks matter much more than you think,ethnic + subhuman = death

• +1
thats exactly what it looked like,anyone can get females over there i know this manlet sand nigga in my grand parents neighborhood in morocco that slayed a foid that was fine as fuck.are you from tunisia morocco or algeria?

Algeria, I'm Kabyle. I definitely plan on marrying a virgin from here. But honestly money and status matters here. If I ever immigratemaxx I'll just save money and use it to build something here.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 4696
@ioan why jfl react?

Algeria, I'm Kabyle. I definitely plan on marrying a virgin from here. But honestly money and status matters here. If I ever immigratemaxx I'll just save money and use it to build something here.
i see i see yeah bro im also probably gonna marriagemaxx in north africa.but yeah europe is completely about the blackpill looks are very important here

• +1
The only solution is to dvlotterymaxx, studymaxx or jobmaxx. Not easy tbh.
you can start business in Canada and they will accept you

• +1
you can start business in Canada and they will accept you

I'll see, am currently weighting my option. Even if all fails, it's whatever tbh, I'll just stick to living here I guess. You gotta adapt.

View attachment 777340View attachment 777341

I am in complete and utter shock. This motherfucker is legit the ethnic version of Alessandro Dellisola

9VJwyKS.gif

Who gives a shit nigga he mogs 99.9 percent of white dudes to death if i was white i would be honured to accept him

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He looks great in the first picture but in the second one he’s giving me gay vibes.

looks amazing. He would be unmoggable with curly-ish hair

Wow you are basically a huwite man kaybles legit look like white people enjoy your huwite privilege

• +1
Wow you are basically a huwite man kaybles legit look like white people enjoy your huwite privilege

Indeed, I'm a bit fair compared to the average Algerian, there are Kabyles who look even whiter than me tho, like blue eyed blond ones.

North Africans are white washed because of European colonization and Berber ancestry.
the French didn't contribute to the North African gene pool.

• +1
Reactions: doll
Berbers are not white tho
Berber is a language family. Some Berbers are whiter than 70% of South Euros, majority look Med/Levantine and many look mulatto or even pure negroid.

that's probably pure Berber unlike what you posted
Berber languages came from the Levant (probably Palestine). They're very similar to other Afroasian languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Aramic... They settle in North west Africa and mixed with South Europeans and Subsaharan Africans. It really depends on the area. Some areas are more Caucasoid than others.
Blond Berber :

Mediterranean looking Berber :

Mulatto looking berbers: