Best Looking Footballer/Soccer Player Hands Down!

nose giga failo
His ipd is a bigger failo
Option 2 Giroud online

His nose should failo him more than it does but it doesn't for some reason. Maybe the placement on his head idk
Giroud soccerbible in conversation 4

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Fogged

• JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
Ronaldo mogs. Next
you're prolly a united fan since you live in manchester but ronaldo mogs smv wise cos he's 6'2 and chadlite/chad while freddie is only 5'7-8

I think Freddie mogs Griezmann, overall best package is probs Karius
ngl i didn't even think karius was gl until i got into all this blackpill shit. maybe i just didn't realize cos of how much of a meme he is

you're prolly a united fan since you live in manchester but ronaldo mogs smv wise cos he's 6'2 and chadlite/chad while freddie is only 5'7-8
My family supports United but I don't really watch football

Duje Caleta Car Amadou Onana Mirko Sariç mog
mirko saric is the only person that you mentioned that can even breathe the same air as him. the other 2 can fuck off.

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
My family supports United but I don't really watch football
oh. ronaldo has the highest smv but freddie has the best face but he's fucked since he's a manlet

oh. ronaldo has the highest smv but freddie has the best face but he's fucked since he's a manlet
Yea, ronaldo is still pretty gl tho, strong htn to low chadlite

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, HitAndRun and Napoleon1800
Beckham eye area is insane but his voice is incel tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7 and HitAndRun
mirko saric is the only person that you mentioned that can even breathe the same air as him. the other 2 can fuck off.
And he killed himself for a mtb whore RIP

And he killed himself for a mtb whore RIP
yeah, quite sad. idk much about him specifically but seems he was also good at football. onana's also decent and wanted by a lot of teams but caleta car is a 6'4 ogre caveman so he's got very niche appeal

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun