Best looking girls I found on Bumble Delhi (Aryan Theory confirmed)

Indo_Chad

Indo_Chad

Banned
I am an Indian American 6'1 (frauded, 5'11 barefoot) Punjabi Brahmin chadlite and am in India rn to meet my relatives, wanted to see how much Aryan (real Aryan not nordcuck) ancestry is really left in northern India, so I opened bumble to do some scouting.

Here are the results (verified profiles only):

IMG 20220904 WA0001

IMG 20220904 WA0002

IMG 20220904 WA0003

IMG 20220904 WA0004

IMG 20220904 WA0005

IMG 20220904 WA0006

IMG 20220904 WA0007

IMG 20220904 WA0008

WhatsApp Image 2022 09 04 at 123700

Overall, not disappointed. I usually go for white/latina/middle eastern girls but If given the chance I would prefer these girls due to cultural similarities. The only problem is that they are so damn rare that it's just better to not even bother.

Conclusion:
- All of these girls are 18 to 20, didn't find a single pajeeta over 20 who was even remotely good-looking as most looked like ghouls (clearly non Aryan ancestry) or were very out of shape. I guess the good looking Aryan ones in their 20's are all taken given how ugly non-Aryan pajeetas are.
- If it wasn't for dirty Dravidian genetics Indians would have been a race of moggers.

inb4

"delusional shitskin pajeet larping as Aryan"
WhatsApp Image 2022 09 04 at 124758

Lifefuel for me tbh as girls from my caste/ethnic group are generally at the same looks level as these girls so arrangedmarriage-maxxing is a viable option for me. I don't care about body count or none of that trad shit cause I have had gfs of other races and have hooked up with hella bitches myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, the BULL, Deprived and 4 others
Did you match with them or just scouting? Also, could you send me your pics in pm?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Did you match with them or just scouting? Also, could you send me your pics in pm?
Just scouting, I am dating a white girl right now who mogs these girls to Andromeda. Next post is gonna be a brag thread on how I instamaxxed and slid into my now gf's DMs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, the BULL, 190cm90kg and 1 other person
How do u look like what’s ur height

What percentage of india is aryan and what percent is dravidian?

What's your PSL

How do u look like what’s ur height
Middle Eastern/Mediterranean which is basically a requirement for currys to have any smv, facial features very similar to mariano di vaio (same eyes and nose but rounder pajeet tier jaw that I fraud with dense stubble).

I used to identify as Indian but after a brutal encounter where a white girl who approached me and started flirting with me in my dorm room commons area literally fucking stood up and left after I said I am Indian, I never say I am Indian and no one asks either as they just assume I am middle eastern.

5'11 barefoot but fraud with shoes to 6'1 btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827
Women like these are probably behind 3 barbed wires compounds guard dogs and electrified fence in india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, GuyFromSingapore and Indo_Chad
Middle Eastern/Mediterranean which is basically a requirement for currys to have any smv, facial features very similar to mariano di vaio (same eyes and nose but rounder pajeet tier jaw that I fraud with dense stubble).

I used to identify as Indian but after a brutal encounter where a white girl who approached me and started flirting with me in my dorm room commons area literally fucking stood up and left after I said I am Indian, I never say I am Indian and no one asks either as they just assume I am middle eastern.

5'11 barefoot but fraud with shoes to 6'1 btw
Are you gymmaxEd/ lean? Age?

best looking indians = dont even look indian

but i can see thru bullshit

most of them are beckies guaranteed..

some lower tier

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector and GuyFromSingapore

This one is an entire dimension above the rest holy shit. Looks pashtun

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Indo_Chad, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
best looking indians = dont even look indian

but i can see thru bullshit

most of them are beckies guaranteed..

some lower tier
Such is the plight of being an caucasoid ethnic. Blacks and Asians are lucky they don’t have caucasoid skull otherwise theyd have to white maxx to get women but as their phenos are different they don’t have to white max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
  • +1
Reactions: TeddyF and Deleted member 18840
she looks less angelic when you flip the picture normally
I know that fraud too i always try to take video or pic like this i just feel more harmoniois

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
@AcneScars Avi is Also Aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827 and GuyFromSingapore
They look like North Indian normies to me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad and Deleted member 15827
I'm lucky that I have Irano Nordid Aryan genes from my father's side.

View attachment 1852262
This one is an entire dimension above the rest holy shit. Looks pashtun
Looks like a slightly worse version of my ex from Azerbaijan, damn that girl was a 17 year old freshman who had me wait few months till her 18th birthday for sex lul

Screenshot 36

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
all look indian except for the aryan one

Looks like a slightly worse version of my ex from Azerbaijan, damn that girl was a 17 year old freshman who had me wait few months till her 18th birthday for sex lul

View attachment 1852372
is this that the ex? The girl you matched with looks way better than that

is this that the ex? The girl you matched with looks way better than that
Nah, just this shitty pic in a weird angle I have that I can share as the rest are all nudes. Its been 4is years since we dated.

She was hella hot ngl, I still think about how our kids could have been pure Aryans tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deprived
Nah, just this shitty pic I have of her left as the rest are all nudes. Its been 4is years since we dated.

She was hella hot ngl, I still think about how our kids could have been pure Aryans tbh
You got green eyes? Only wife another girl with green eyes tbh.

My grandpa had green eyes, mom had light brown eyes, and I have dark brown. This is what happens when majority of the population is dark eyed people

You got green eyes? Only wife another girl with green eyes tbh.

My grandpa had green eyes, mom had light brown eyes, and I have dark brown. This is what happens when majority of the population is dark eyed people
No, I have light brown eyes. If I had green eyes, I would in Paris fashion week not on an obscure incel form jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
No, I have light brown eyes. If I had green eyes, I would in Paris fashion week not on an obscure incel form jfl
light brown eyes are good, mogs poo brown eyes

she looks less angelic when you flip the picture normally
3059982 1662281556162

Crazy, it's like I am completely unable to see asymmetry when the face was sideways.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
View attachment 1852394
Crazy, it's like I am completely unable to see asymmetry when the face was sideways.
yeah jfl I was shocked. Her face looked wider as well, she's still pretty but nowhere near as close to when the pic was sideways

Cage at all the dalits here Who think they're brahmins